Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Aunt, the YouTuber (Celebstars & RoleplayMaster)

celebstars

Pulsar
It had been a while since Jenna had been to a family gathering or party. Despite having the luxury of working from home, uploading videos of all sorts to YouTube, she still traveled a lot, giving speeches, doing tours and going to events.

This year however, her calendar was empty this week, meaning she couldn't refuse to visit her parent's, who were celebrating her father's 60th birthday. From where she was residing in New York, the journey wasn't to far, a forty-five minute journey to their home via her car.

Wearing skin tight black yoga pants, her thighs looked slim and her ass was just amazing, round and firm. Above the waist, as she turned a corner and headed straight up the hill, Jenna had on a lose fitting tank top, her black bra straps visible on her shoulders near the white material. On the passenger seat, next to her father's present was a denim jacket which she had taken off due to the heat.

Parking down the street as there was no available spaces, Jenna took her present, leaving the jacket inside and locked the car. Walking in black heeled sandals which exposed her toes, the daughter finally arrived at the door, her long blonde hair down on to her shoulders and back with her ears covered in earrings, a stud in each lobe accompanied by a large hoop next to it.

When Jenna arrived at the party, it was Curtis Smith, her nephew, that answered the door. "Aunt Jenna!" Curtis announced happily, hugging her and blushing lightly. "Nice to see you again" He said softly, as it had been a few years since the now-16 year old had seen Jenna in person.

Releasing her, he told her to come inside so he could shut the door. Her brother walked up to her, greeting her with a hug as well. "Your Youtube stuff is great. I watch it every day" Her brother grinned, leading her through the house so she could see her father, the birthday boy.

While Jenna was busy, her nephew sat in the living room where all the snacks and drinks were. His hands were in his pockets, his right hand enclosed around a pill. It was a gift from a friend of his, and it was used to spike a drink. Upon contact with a liquid, it would dissolve and intoxicate someone at a much higher rate than average alcohol. He would use this on his beautiful aunt, so he could have his way with her for one night. If he used his camera, he could tape it too and blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted.

When the door was opened, she seemed confused as to who the teen was, but then he called her Aunt, which made her eyes open wide in shock as it was her nephew. "I didn't recognize you there with the glasses and well...the body" she looked at his chest and arms, he had filled out quite nicely despite only being sixteen.

She was interrupted by her brother once she entered the home, "thanks, I know it is just you watching my videos millions of times" she teased, ignoring her nephew now before walking on in to the kitchen where the majority of the family were. There was her sister and her uncle as well as her parents sitting at the table. "Dad what are you wearing on your head?" She asked, a party hat sitting firmly on the bald head with an elastic underneath.

"Happy Birthday" kissing his cheek, she handed him his present, which he placed on the table with the others.

--

"I can't believe we have someone famous in the family" she a cousin, only around ten talking to Curtis in the living room.

Curtis blushed lightly as Jenna complimented his body. It wasn't a direct compliment, but the way she said 'body' and her reactions told him to take it as a good thing. "Thanks." Unfortunately their brief encounter was interrupted by her brother, his uncle, and he left.

Relaxing on the couch in the living room, he grinned as his little cousin, Marie, entered the room. "Who, Aunt Jenna? She's been this way for a few years now. Though I guess this is the first time I've seen her since she began on Youtube." He commented to Marie, pulling her closer and giving her a hug. "You're getting big" He told her with a small laugh.

After talking with Marie for about five minutes, he got an idea. Grabbing a tray, he put six shot glasses on it and filled each one with a strong shot of whiskey. "Hey Marie? Take this over to Aunt Jenna and the rest of the adults." He instructed. He did not put the drug in yet, as he would personally put it in a cup that he knew was Jenna's.

With the guests in the kitchen, everyone turned around to see the girl bring in shots. It brought a laughter from Jenna, her jewelry shaking and rattling on her arm as she lowered it to pick up a shot. "Who cares if it is early, let's just get wasted, you don't turn sixty everyday!" Handing the shot to her father, she passed them around to everyone the last for herself. "Wait, you poured shots?" Jenna's brother asked the girl, "Well she is defiantly one of the family then" a voice in the background said making everyone laugh.

Everyone chugged them back in a few seconds the glasses ending up on the table by the presents. "Time to open them Dad" Jenna took a seat, handing hers to him. "Everyone get in here!" She shouted through, it was clear to see the Aunt would be the life of the party which had barely kicked off yet.

"Let me go get the kids!" The chair screeched back as she walked in to the living room, everyone in the kitchen, Dad is opening his presents." Seeing Curtis sitting down, she felt a little sorry for him, kneeling in front of him, hands on his legs, which didn't have any intent she pulled a sad face. "Do you have to sit with the little children?" Her bottom lip outstretched her upper one, unaware that in roughly twelve hours it would be around her nephew's cock. "Let's get this party started! Put on some music and come hang out with the adults!" Standing up, her hands left his legs, her well kept nails dragging along the fabric of his clothing until she walked away, her ass visible to him in the leggings.

Curtis waited, and in a few moments, he heard laughter come from the other room. Happy they took the shots well, he was certain the shot glasses would be empty in just a few moments. A yell could be heard from his aunt, asking everyone to come to look at the birthday boy open his presents. The boy sighed, deciding to wait for everyone else to leave and then follow.

Jenna Marbles walked into the living room and moved straight to him, which was a surprise. She knelt down in a way that seemed a little sexual, but that was likely just his dirty mind. "Yeah. I'm not 18 so I'm guessing I can't hang out with you guys?" He asked in a questioning tone. Laughing what what she next said about getting the party started, Curtis nodded at the instructions and waited for her to stand before doing the same. He watched his aunt leave, staring at her ass for a few moments before putting some party music on.

The boy walked into the kitchen where everyone else was gathered, watching as his grand-uncle began to open presents from everyone.

"Nice choice!" She said, nodding her head, her earrings shaking. Jenna was trying to act cool, like she was younger, but equally make him feel grown up, she knew what it was like being his age, it sucked!

"Come on Daddy, don't keep us waiting!" When he took Jenna's, he found it hard to open the packaging. "You tape up every corner how am I meant to open it!" Smiling, her white teeth seemed brighter standing out against her pink lipstick. "You have to earn it!" Finally, he manged to unwrap it to see a blue box with no label on it. A further inspection inside would of revealed something he wasn't to happy about. "An inflatable walking stick."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands, acting all silly like she would in her videos. "Do you like it?"

"Oh stop it, she got you these" the mother interrupted, landing two tickets to a football game on the table. "You really think I would just get you a joke for a present?"

"Thanks" he said shyly, smiling at her and turning back to the man that today was all about. He was currently searching through Jenna's present, and when it was finally revealed, it was an inflatable walking stick. Everyone laughed, and Curtis was one of those laughing the most. Most would figure it was just because of the walking stick, but it would be discovered what was so funny once the man got to his own present.

When he finally moved onto the present from Curtis and his mother, he found an inflatable walker. The similarity between his and Jenna's presents was astounding. The man thought that was all, but Curtis told him to flip it over, where he would find a gift voucher to an alcohol store that he apparently went to frequently.

Soon enough, all the presents were opened. Curtis took it upon himself to clean up the wrapping paper, and when he returned, he had brought the whiskey that everyone had for shots. "In case you guys want more" He explained, since the kids had left to play somewhere else. He felt like leaving since it felt odd to hang out with the adults, but he stayed due to Jenna's invitation.

"Yeaaaaah!" Jenna laughed, her hand clenching in to a fist and covering her mouth, not believing the likeness of their presents. "High five young man!" Her hand clapped against his. The cold metal of her rings surely noticeable against the warm skin.

The presents took over an hour, mainly because the old man was opening them slowly, but it was fine, everyone had a laugh and a good time. The music had a nice theme to it, the kids were having fun after getting bored watching and played in the living room where the adults when to next.

"Ooo whiskey!" She noticed, pouring herself a glass. "Try some if you want any, I won't tell my brother!" Standing in the corner of the living room, her body was slowly moving to the music, it was only four in the afternoon, but time had gone quickly. Stepping away from the table, her glass in her hand, she went to talk to other family members.

There was no dinner, just snacks, the mother deciding that cooking for more than a handful of people was not going to happen, which brought the cake out right away by the evening. The lights went out, darkness fell over the living room, the music turned off. Jenna put her glass of whiskey on the table and stood behind her father as he sat in his favourite arm chair. Singing happy birthday, everyone clapped with it and celebrated his special day as the candles went out, then the lights came back on.

He grinned at his aunt, high fiving her. Her warm hand was nice to touch, though her rings were awfully cold.

Jenna seemed happy that the alcohol was back, and Curtis figured that it would be quite easy to get her drunk. She seemed to accept alcohol when it was presented to her, so Curtis came up with a simple plan to drug her.

He waited until all the festivities were out of the way, singing the Happy Birthday song and everything, before telling everyone to take a seat and he would give out the cake to everyone. A few people asked for drinks, so he got cans of Coke for the kids and himself, and cans of beer for the adults. To avoid suspicion about opening just one can and giving it to Jenna, he opened everyone's before handing them out. He would open them behind the counter, and with Jenna's, he subtly put in the tasteless drug. He gave out the cans, ensuring the drugged one went to Jenna, and then sat down across from her. "Dig in" He grinned, and watched as the kids dug into their food, while the adults took their time.

Whilst everyone was sitting, they all received their cake from Curtis, a triangular shaped piece on a paper plate. Her mother again saying she wasn't going to wash up for more than a handful of people. "Mom! We are your family! Your meant to cook for us and give us proper plates!" Her hand shook with the treat on it, showing how weak it was. "If I was holding a party I would cook for you all! Or least order a take out instead!"

As everyone tucked in to their cake and watched some evening TV, Jenna was wasted, easily by far the most drunk person there, but given her lifestyle of drinking, she was still sober enough to be aware of her surroundings and what was going on around her. "I don't think I should drink anymore" was her response to his can, but then she saw it open. "You opened it for me? That is what you call a gentleman" she turned to her brother. "You can't be his son, your to polite, and you don't have a stomach" her drunk finger poked her brother's tummy. "Your pregnant" Jenna laughed.

Taking a sip of the can, the drug was inside of her now, but given how lightly she was drinking, it would take some time for it to take an effect.

A few hours later, her father was in front of her, "Your not driving home in your state girl" he said, putting a blanket over her, thinking she was going to sleep on the couch. The only people left in the house was her parents and her brother and nephew, the rest had gone home. Jenna seemed out of it, "You...you will not tell me what to do!" Laughing at him, she pointed, or tried to.

"Curtis, I would take her to the guest room but I'm old now so you both reminded me, will you? I am going to bed." With that, he left the pair alone.

Curtis handed his aunt her can, and was worried when she told him that she shouldn't drink any more. To his relief though, she said that he was a gentleman for opening the can for her, and she took a sip. He would need to wait for it to go through her system, but it was in her. And soon, he would be in her too.

A few hours later, he was relaxing on one of the seats in the living room when there was a conversation between his aunt and his grand-uncle. It finally ended, with the birthday boy asking Curtis to take his aunt to the guest room. "Sure, no worries" He smiled. He waited for the man to leave before walking to his aunt and helping her up. "C'mon Aunty Jenna. I want to show you something in my room" Her nephew told her.

Taking Jenna's hand, he pulled her up the stairs to his room. Her hand was warm, and very soft. It was very nice to touch. Pulling her into his room, he shut the door behind them. Curtis then took her to his bed and gently pushed her onto it, before laying on top of her. His crotch began to grind against her while his lips made contact with her own. He was a virgin, and he would spend the rest of the night exploring and experimenting with his aunt, Jenna Marbles.

"Your room? You have a room here?" Slowly moving, she was pulled up by his hand, "So strong" she giggled, before walking in her heels losing her balance along the way. It was no walk in the park, she stumbled and stepped in to walls, almost knocking a picture frame off the wall on the stair case as he pulled her hand in his up to his bedroom.

Her vision seemed blurry, or everything just seemed dizzy, she couldn't decide. The sound of the door closing behind her seemed to made her eyes blink before she was pushed on to his bed, her back against the sheets, face facing the ceiling. Then the bed shook with another life force on it, climbing her body. Feeling his kiss on her pink lipstick, she frowned, confused but slowly closed her eyes and accepted it, her mouth opening, her tongue licking his.

It was going to be a long night for her.

By 'his room', he meant one of the many guest rooms here. His family was going through a small rough patch, so his great-uncle offered them a place in his home for a few weeks.

He kissed her softly, pressing himself against her and hoping for the best. She was still. Not a good sign. But finally she responded, kissing back and letting her tongue lick his own. The kiss went on for a few moments, until Curtis decided to try something. His mouth moved to her ear, and he whispered "Take control. Take the dick that you've been dreaming off, and wrap your lips around it." Grabbing his aunt's hips, Curtis rolled them over so she was on top, her larger body on top of his smaller one. His hands were on her hips, gently rubbing them while he waited to see her reaction.

She started to make out with him, sharing in the light pleasure it brought, slurping noises filing the room until he stopped, telling her what to do. Not that she had much of a choice as he rolled her over, pulling her up on to him. Falling on to his chest, her muscles were quite weak due to the drug, making her feel very heavy and tired.

"Mmm" Jenna moaned, kissing his lips again, then his jawline, moving to his neck. Her hands slid down his shirt, before taking it up, wanting it over his head. A weak smile appeared on her face while pulling some long strands of blonde hair behind her ear. Leaning down, her pink lips left print marks on his chest, around his nipples and down to his stomach, her mouth leaving a pathway to where she was heading.

After her mouth, her hands followed, her nails slowly scratching against his skin, until they reached his groin. Falling off him, she was at the side of his legs as her hands slowly tried to find his cock in the mess of clothes he was wearing. "I can't find it" she sulked in her drunken drugged state.

A soft sigh left his lips as she began to make a trail of kisses down his body. Each one felt nice and gentle, hinting at how soft her lips would feel around his dick. She seemed to want his shirt off, so he helped her, throwing it to the side while she continued to make a trail down his torso.

At long last, she was at his legs. After folding his pillow to elevate his head, Curtis watched her struggle to find it, before hearing his aunt sulk about not being able to find it. Grinning at her, he reached for her hand, and placed it over the growing bulge in his pants. Unsure if that would be enough, he moved her hand from the top of the bulge, to inside his pants with her hand against his bare penis. The touch of her skin made him sigh yet again.

Holding his hand, she let him guide her inside his pants to his penis. Feeling it, she smiled and then used her spare hand to try and take off the rest of his clothing around it. With a struggle and a few frustrated moans, she finally managed to loosen everything towards his knees before eyeing his cock.

"Wow, it is so big...is this yours? I love it" her hand stroked it like it was some kind of pet. Watching it stretch out, getting bigger with her touch, she jerked it steadily with her fingers and rings. Her bracelets rattled to as she moved her hand to hold the base of his cock. Lowering her head, she stuck her tongue out of her lips and brushed it against the head and tip.

Still holding his cock upright, her lips lowered on to him now, her long blonde hair falling over her face covering what she was doing but he would have felt it. Jenna was a bit sloppy though, sometimes his cock would go straight towards her throat, other times it would dive in to the side of her cheek.

Finally, she managed to get it near the depths of her throat, although this created a loud gagging noise from her, making her cough on him. Pulling her hair out of her way her earrings shook whist jerking him off in to her throat.

Smiling widely at the compliment, he simply replied with "Yes" before allowing her to continue. Her hand was quite skilled despite her being drunk, and it didn't take too long until he was hard and completely erect in her hand. A soft gasp left his lips as she made contact with his dick with her lips and mouth, the warm wetness already driving him crazy.

It was his first time, so he didn't mind too much about the slight sloppiness of her blowjob. All he cared about was being inside her warm, wet mouth. A hand slowly moved to her head, gently pushing down to encourage her to go deeper. Finally she managed to deepthroat him, and he felt her hand begin to jerk him off while he was inside her mouth. "Let me take control" He instructed softly, pulling her hair up out of the way and into a ponytail-like bundle, with his hand at the base. This gave him a good amount of control over how fast or slow her hand moved.

Curtis began to move his aunt's head up and down his cock slowly, but quickly gaining speed. He moved her other hand to his testicles, asking her to massage them for him.

The combined effort of her bobbing head and the hand on his balls made him cum quite quickly. He wanted to shove his cock down her throat and cum down there directly, but knew that she could choke on it in her drunken state. So he instead withdrew so just the head was inside, and then he came.

His cock in her mouth was shaking all around her insides, rubbing against her teeth and the inside of her cheeks. Her lips were becoming smudged, her makeup smearing and making her look cheap and slutty.

Although she enjoyed sucking cock when she was sober and with a boyfriend, this didn't seem to show she had done it before, but thankfully her nephew was there on hand to help her. That soft blonde hair was tied up in to his fist and he decided the pace it was going to go at. One of her hands massaged his balls, her nails being careful of them whilst the other still held the case of his cock up.

Lips sealed tightly around his shaft, Jenna bounced her head up and down with the pace he was making her go at. The blowjob lasted at most around ten minutes before she choked on it with the depths of her throat reached. A few inches pulled out until the head remained and cum shot in to her mouth.

Drooling over her lips, on to her chin she looked like a cheap slut.

The sight of his aunt looking like a cheap slut that someone could pick up from the side of the road was strangely arousing. Seeing the normally well-groomed, smart looking Jenna Marbles with her only thoughts being to pleasure him was fantastic. Curtis waited until Jenna swallowed and then pushed his cock all the way in again, cleaning himself in her mouth before pulling out. A hand still gripping her hair, he pushed her head down further so her lips were by his balls, hoping she would understand to start licking and sucking them. If she didn't, then his balls would just be rubbing her face.

After a few minutes, the boy stopped it and let go of her. "Strip naked for me." He instructed gently, trying to be quiet since they were not alone in this house. His room was a little more soundproofed than the rest in this building, but it was better safe than sorry.

After swallowing, she took large deep breaths, trying to catch up on all the air she was missing. There wasn't much time for rest though before she was poked in the face with his cock while he tried to get it back in her mouth. Opening her lips, Jenna was forced down, inch by inch those pretty pink lips were back around his cock, cleaning him up and just making him as messy as she was, ring of pink lipstick stained the bottom half of his cock as she played with his balls.

When he was done, her mouth was free, so was her hair, it falling back over her earrings and her face. Pulling it away with her fingers combing through it, Jenna was on her knees, chest out with him telling her to get naked. Taking her top off over her head, although struggling at the end, she managed to get it off. Her black bra with her gorgeous breasts were nearly in view, and a few minutes later, after she got the hook free against her back she exposed them to her nephew.

All Jenna was left in at the moment was her skin tight black leggings and black heeled sandals.

Curtis laid there in silence as his aunt stripped naked for him, growing aroused once again. Her breasts were amazing, and he could not wait to touch them. Squeeze them. Bite them. Moving closer to her, he hooked his fingers in her leggings and slowly pulled them down, along with any underwear she wore (if any). Once they were down to her ankles, he pulled them off as well as her shoes, making her completely naked. A few moments later, he was naked too.

The nephew laid down on the bed, on top of his aunt yet again. This time though, his face was level with her breasts. Instantly his mouth ran along her nipples, sucking on the pink nubs and making them stiffen. The boy was eager, sucking, nibbling and biting on the breasts and surrounding skin. His dick rolled around against her bare thigh, growing harder by the second.

The leggings would have been hard to get off given how tight they were to Jenna's skin. The fact she was drunk and drugged up at the same time to made it harder, she couldn't keep still, was always giggling and seemed to be hot for him. Every time he was pulling and tugging at the black material attached to her legs, Jenna was kissing his neck, trying to get in on any action already than preferring to wait.

Once she was completely naked and the black panties were off her as well as everything else, she fell on to her back, laying in the centre of the bed before feeling his weight on top of her.

Those gorgeous breasts of hers were played and sucked on. She bit her bottom lip, closed her eyes and felt her nipples get harder, stimulated by her younger nephew. As for her groin, her legs were spread ready for him to take her, her pussy shaven so cleanly there was no hair at all, it was smooth.

When Jenna did open her eyes, they were rolling to the top of her head as she moaned, the drug seriously worked on her as good as it could, she was out of it and wouldn't have much memory of the night she was experiencing.

Curtis was silently thanking his friend for the drug, as it had an overwhelming success. His aunt didn't even seem to register that it was a family member on top of her, playing with her breasts and stiffening her nipples. After a long five minutes, the boy decided to finally lose his virginity. Lifting himself up a bit, Curtis slid inside her pussy with his erection, moaning lowly at the feeling. "Talk dirty for me" He whispered in her ear, wondering if she would even be able to. His cock pumped inside her pussy slowly, savouring the feeling of her soaking pussy wrapped around him.

Feeling his body on top of hers was something she liked, the heat he was generating on to her made her feel warm and comfortable. The position that the internet star was in would have been craved by many people who had watched her videos. How of the millions who subscribed to her, there was at least 60% who did so for her looks alone so she thought, but that never bothered her, instead using it to her advantage.

With her legs wide, they moved further apart as he wiggled between her, his cock pushing against her smooth pussy before it pushed them apart to make room.

"Ugh" she gasped, feeling him start to hump her before being ordered in a whisper to talk dirty. "Fuck me baby, fuck my cunt" Jenna moaned at him, her chin pointing upwards as he thrust.

Back
Top Bottom