Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound in Lust [ Incest-M×F×M] (Jason with randomthingslover1)

"Suck my cock and we'll see." He said as he pulled up from licking her, laying down beside her and turning on his side so his dick was in her face and her cunt was in his. Continuing to lick and finger, slipping two into her soaking womanhood, his penis stuck out in her face, about 9" and reasonably wide. "Jeez, got me far too horny." He mentioned as his tongue flicked inside her hole, licking up her tasty juices.

Katherine didn't mind the 69 position as she eagerly took his cock in her mouth. She sucked, her speed going faster as he licked and sucked on her.

"Taste good?" He asked as he gave a slight thrust into her mouth with his member. Soon enough, she was soaking wet and wide enough for him to fit three fingers in comfortably. The bed under her was soaking with her juices. "How'd you wanna do it? Bet you'd look good riding me." He remarked, the image filling his head as his tongue stabbed inside her pussy, letting his thumb play with her clit vigorously.

Katherine nodded in response.He was the best she ever tasted.She moaned as he played with her clit, making hee more wet-if that was possible.
She felt his fingers inside her and spread even wider

Back
Top Bottom