Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound in Lust [ Incest-M×F×M] (Jason with randomthingslover1)

Katherine didn't notice Jason as she showered. Her body was stark naked as she washed herself. All her curves were wet, her nipples erect as she rubbed her body clean.

Oh yeah, she certainly was sexy. For a short time, he didn't feel weird staring at her naked body. He felt himself getting harder and harder, being tempted to stroke his cock as he remembered her moans last night. Pulling out a bit, he knocked on the door. "Hey Katherine, gonna have some breakfast, I'll see you downstairs." He shouted, hoping she'd hear as he went off downstairs to get some breakfast.

Katherine heard him.She quickly finished the shower and dried herself, going to her room.Putting on a black off shoulder top with a matching black skirt, she headed down, unaware Jason had seen her naked. "Good morning"she greeted Oliver, sitting on a chair.

"Morning, good to see you with some clothes on." Jason laughed as Olly brought them a full English breakfast. It was near enough perfectly cooked. "Good night sleep?" Olly asked her with a smile. He looked as smart as ever, like he'd been up for the past couple of hours. Dressed smart casual, he was a stark comparison to Jason who was topless and looking exactly like he'd just woken up. "Hanging?" Olly asked Jason who gave a laugh and nodded sadly. "Poor you." He said, incredibly sarcastically before getting a couple of aspirin from the drawer for Jason and Katherine.

Katherine rolled her eyes at Jason's comment before smiling at Olly."Ugh my head hurts"she groaned taking the aspirin and gulping it down."Why aren't you having a hangover Olly?"she asked sitting beside Jason, who was dressed in only his boxers.The erection he had gotten seeing Kat bathe was still lingering as she noticed. "And why are you hard?"she asked smirking

"It will do, you were doing shots like a pro." Olly laughed before shrugging. "Don't get them, or very very rarely do. Can't remember last time I got one." He said with a laugh, barking a chuckle at her last comment before finishing off his coffee. Jason chuckled and shrugged. "No idea, although human biology for some reason makes it so guys sometimes wake up with a hard on. Something to do with the blood flow." He said, winking to her when Olly had turned around to wash up. "Right, I need to get down to work, apparently some one decided to try break in." The younger of the brothers said, slipping a pair of shoes on before quickly making his way out. Weirdly enough, the house was pretty spotless. "He gets up far too early. As if he cleaned the entire place." Jason remarked with a shake of his head, gulping down a big mouthful of water with the pills before destroying his breakfast.

Katherine satisfied with his answer shrugged."Bye Olly"she waved as he left.
"He is a good brother..."she said.Even though Olly was younger he was certainly more responsible out of thr two
Katherine glanced at Jason's body before grinning."Are you sure it is not because you saw me showering?"she teased, revealing she saw him.

"He is, we'd be lost without each other though." Jason said with a smile to her, shrugging casually as she mentioned she saw him. "I just popped my head in to tell you food was ready, admittedly I did linger a bit, just surprised me how much you've grown up." He explained with a warm smile. "It's biological. Attractive, naked girl in my shower equals me being horny and that happens." He laughed, pointing to his semi erect penis. "Happens to girls too, you just don't show it." He added with a gentle nudge to her. "So, are you alright? I very much doubt we'll be seeing Toby again for a long time." Jason said, sounding rather happy with himself.

Katherine rolled her eyes again."Do you want me? Sexually I mean"she asked him straight out, unable to pick up any subtle hints.
She was tired of guessing whether he did or no.

Well, that took him by surprise. "Do I what?" He asked, not sure if he heard it right or not. "I mean, you are like... Pretty hot, not gonna lie." He said, once in his life a bit stuck for words. "I assume you do want me that way?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her. The fact they hadn't seen each other in so long went some way to helping him want her in that. He'd seen her naked, heard her moans, felt her on him. He did want her in a way.

Katherine tugged her hair back, as she looked down.'Yes I do'she answered not saying anything further as she quietly ate her breakfast.

"Why? You could have plenty other guys, like Luke." He said with a shrug, managing to finish his breakfast then taking it to wash it up. "As weird as it sounds, I actually would have sex with you purely on the fact you're hot as hell, doesn't that bother you? I mean it's weird thinking of us sleeping together, since cousins, but yeah..." Jason said, going through the reasoning in his head and thinking to himself.

"You can't ask me why.I just do"she replied
'Enough with Luke.I'm not going to date him, or sleep with him again'she replied.She just sighed at his words.

"Alright... So you want to sleep with me?" He asked, leaning over the counter to face her. "Fair enough, never said anything to do with dating, he's just a good lad." Jason said with a shrug. "I mean, would you do it right now? Even after last night?" He asked her, behind the counter his cock twitched at the thought of having sex in general, remembering his moans spurred him on even more so however.

'Now?"she asked surprised. His mention about last night made her remember how Toby gagged her, forced himself in her.She gulped and shuddered
"I dont know..maybe?"she whispered not looking at him.

"It was just an example. Like, right now, if I asked you seriously, would you go up to my room and have sex with me?" He asked, all joking gone from his tone. "I'm not saying we should go straight to sex... Maybe some of the lighter stuff to see if it is what you want. Never know, I may be shit at it." He said, his smile coming back as he put his hand over hers and squeezed lightly.

"Taking things slow sounds alright"she spoke honestly. A smile broke out on her face when he said he may be shit at it.'Come on'she said, getting up and kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, it does." He replied, smiling as she kissed his cheek and giving her one back. "My room?" He asked, taking her hand and leading her upstairs towards his room. "We'll not fuck just yet, alright?" He asked, going to sit on his bed. The erection he had was extremely visible through his boxers. He put his hands on his hips and brought her to straddle him and sit on his knees, putting them face to face with each other.

Katherine nodded as she smiled.She sat on his lap looking at him It felt weird, but to some extent right.
"Why dont we start by exploring each other's bodies"she suggested removing her top and skirt, leaving herself only in her lacy undergarment.

"I do know how to do stuff." He said with a wink, going in to kiss her lips lightly, before trailing down her jaw line and across her neck slowly. His hand wandered down to cup her ass while his dick was rather firmly pressed up against her pussy. "You are pretty hot, you know?" He complimented, letting his hand wander and undo her bra rather quickly, the same hand coming round to play with one of her nipples gently, teasing and nipping it as his mouth continued to kiss along her neck and up to her lips again.

Katherine smiled as she kissed him back.She felt his hands wander down to her ass, feeling his dick through the layers of his boxers .She felt his hand unclip her bra as he cupped her breasts. Her nipples went rock hard at the attention as he moaned.
She loved it when someone cupped her breasts. She kissed him back again,

Using his other hand to slide his cock from his boxer shorts, he gently guided her hand to wrap around it, before using the same hand to gently rub away at her pussy through her panties. "How'd you wanna do this? Wanna suck my cock or let me play with you?" He asked, taking a break from kissing her passionately before going down to her breasts and letting his tongue flick along her nipples, occasionally biting them playfully as his finger slipped past her underwear to enter her ever so slightly.

Katherine moaned feeling his hot mouth on her nipples.She moaned louder as he slid his finger in her underwear.She held on to his angry cock."I like you playing with me'she admitted.

"Alright then." He said with a smile, turning around so she was laid on the bed and he was on top of her. Slowly pulling her underwear off, he kissed down her body until his tongue was along her clit, flicking and licking along it while he let a finger slowly penetrate further inside her, wriggling it around within, rubbing along her walls. She tasted good. "Nice?"

"Oh yes"she moaned loudly as he licked her, making her even more wet.She felt his finger inside her as she moaned. If his finger felt so good, how would his cock?
"I can't wait..I need you in baby'sh3 moaned.

Back
Top Bottom