Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound in Lust [ Incest-M×F×M] (Jason with randomthingslover1)

One thing with Chloe... She was rather loud, but the sex was always good. He'd managed to hear the moans from Katherine's room and weirdly, that turned him on slightly. Going down quarter of an hour after his cousin, he let Chloe get ready in her own time and that he'd see her down there.

"I do have fun, I'm just not addicted to it like some people." He said with a wink at her before handing her a colourful drink. "Singapore Sling. Strong, got plenty in, rather fruity. Try it." He said as Jason made his way back down, dive bombing straight into the pool. "Jay! Did you actually save anything of the poor girl? Lemme tell you, did not sound like what it was!" Olly shouted to his brother who sunk himself to the bottom of the pool as the guests at the party howled in laughter. "Hey, don't be jelly, bro. Don't hate cos you ain't." Jason laughed as he came back up, taking a drink off the side and finishing it. "Nice lad is Luke, quiet. Good worker though." Olly said to Katherine after the laughter had finished.

Katherine just rolled her eyes as she took the drink before starting to sip it.She liked the fruity after taste of it as she finished it.She laughed with every body, as seeing Jason.She was already getting drunk as she took nanother shot.
"Yeah he is quite in the bed too.Not my type"Katherine told Olliver, eyeing Jason the whole time.

"Lovely to know. I'll make sure to put that on his reference when he gets another job." Olly said with a wink, doing a quick tequila slammer and pouring a couple of Sambuka shots for Chloe and another girl. "And what is your type, dearest cousin?" He asked, leaning on the bar and smiling as he saw everyone enjoying themselves and cavorting with one another. He was sure three people were missing, seemed Shawn had vanished with a couple other girls. "Hey Jay, is Shawn..." He shouted over, flicking his thumb towards the living room and holding up two fingers. Jason nodded enthusiastically.

"Haha, what a lad!" Olly said with a laugh. "Come on, let's go reward Mr Stud." He said playfully to Katherine. Picking up a bottle of a cocktail mix he'd made, he gestured for his cousin to follow him. Hearing numerous moans coming through a door, he opened it with the big bottle of cocktail in his hand, immediately laughing when he saw the threesome. Shawn was laid on his back, a girl crouched on his face and another bouncing up and down. The younger brother went straight over and started to pour the cocktail mix over the girls, who opened their mouth to collect it, all the while they kept going, almost in beat to the music. "Well played bud!" Olly said, managing to tip some past the girl's pussy and into his mouth, high fiving Shawn playfully before making his way out with Katherine. "I love parties."

Katherine removed her gaze from Jason as she followed Olly.She gasped in surprise seeing the threesome.Katherine had seen a lot but never a threesome in real life.It was still a cultural shook for her as she watched Olly pour down drink on the girl's body.Neither of them seemed even slightest embarassed standing naked infront of people.
Toby came up behind her and cupping her butt cheeks squeezed it hard."Want to try a threesome sexy?"he asked already undoing the strings of her bikini top.
"Get your hands off me freak"Katherine scoffed, too drunk to be polite.

"Chill it, chica." Olly said to Katherine before handing Toby the cocktail jug. "Go make yourself busy and pest some one else." He said with an entirely insincere smile. Do that he did, turning around without saying a word and walking off. "Never seen a threesome before? They're pretty fun. That's Shawn's first." Jason asked, appearing behind them with a chuckle. "I'd offer to make a drink, but I'm shit at it." He said and gave Olly a nudge in the ribs. "Yeah, was gonna anyway." He said, the pair of them walking down the hallway to the pool.

Jumping into the hot tub and turning the music up a bit, he lifted himself up in the pool so he floated, the front of his torso coming through the bubbles. Both him and Olly were toned and defined, Jason more so than his brother, but they both had a great shape.

Katherine just shook her head no, as she tied her string back to hold her bikini in place.She watched as Toby left then Olly ans then Jason.

Toby appeared after a while. "I just want to talk"he said to her as she shrugged. "I have her permission"he called out to the brothers before leading her away from the crowc, alone to the back of the guest room."I do not wanna fuck you"she said flatly as he growled pinning her to the wall and gagging her with her own bikini top.Before she could fight he held her, stripping her completely before pushing her to a bed and climbing on top of her."I didn't want to do it like this bab3 but you gav3 me no choice"he said starting to kiss her neck.

Taking Olly's advice and leaving her be, Jason put it from his mind, although he couldn't help but think about hearing Katherine moan next door. She sounded... Sexy. Thinking on it in the jacuzzi and sipping his drink, he assumed Toby would be apologizing to her. After chatting with the rather happy Shawn for ten minutes or so, he noticed Toby and Katherine had vanished. That worried him, sort of.

"Olly, get Luke." He said, quickly getting out of the hot tub and pulling his t-shirt on. "Don't trust that guy." Jason said to Olly. "She's disappeared with Toby for like, ten minutes or something. She didn't wanna fuck him at all and it doesn't take this long to apologize." He added, checking the rooms for the pair of them. Hearing noises from behind her bedroom door, Olly tried opening the door quietly, finding it was locked. "Let me." Jason said, before getting a pair of shoes on quickly from his room and planting a powerful boot into the door, breaking the lock so they could see what was happening. They did not like it at all. Ten minutes was a long time to do things.

Toby didn't care for the door."Busy!"he called out loudly as he thrusted inside her pussy making her whimper.
Katherine cried trying to get away, but unable to do anything. She was gagged and his body weight kept her down.She winced loudly as he entered her, giving only pain.
She hoped someone would help her.

"Out you get, fucking sick fuck." Jason growled, grabbing Toby and giving him a brutal throw into the door frame. "Luke, see to her." Olly said as Luke went over to Katherine, taking the gag out of her mouth and giving her a gentle hug. Olly and Jason gave a stamp onto Toby's legs so he didn't get up before grabbing him by the arms and literally throwing him down the stairs. He landed badly, groaning in pain. By then, a few people had gathered to watch. Olly mentioned what he'd done to one of the girls who went to help him.

He tried to drag himself away and make excuses that she actually wanted it. Jason opened the door and they both, once again, threw him out, completely naked. "Stay the fuck away or next time I will perform a living, fucking autopsy on you, right?" Jason whispered to Toby as he closer to him and said it in his ear. He just nodded, blood streaming from his broken nose before pulling himself up and limping off. He lived close by, fortunately for him. "Party over folks, apologies. Feel free to spite Mr Rapey on Facebook or send him hate mail. We'll have another soon enough." Olly announced while his brother quickly went back upstairs to see his cousin who Luke had just left. "Hey hey, did he hurt you?" He asked, bringing her one of his hoodies seeing as Luke had left her completely naked.

Katherine was crying as Luke hugged her.Her cunt ached as she curled up hugging herself. She shook in fear, covering her face as Jason hit Toby.
She felt so guilty, as she heard her cousin sending everyone back.
She shakingly took the hoodie and put it om quickly.
'I'm so-sorry.."she cried not looking at him.
It was all her mistake.She had led Toby om and ruined his party.

"Nothing to be sorry about. It would have happened sooner or later, be it you or another girl." Jason said, putting an arm around her and pulling her close. "Shouldn't have invited him really, it's my fault. Knew he'd gone off the deep end, lots of drugs and all that. Just a massive shame it happened to you out of every one." He explained, while Olly dealt with everyone downstairs in quick order. Bringing her a glass of water up, he stood in the doorway. "Gonna have to get a new door." He remarked, looking at the broken handle and lock. "And new sheets too, can't sleep in here, Katherine, not good for you. Can sleep in one of our rooms if you want, one of us can go sleep on the sofa if you'd prefer." Olly added, Jason nodding in agreement.

Katherine just cried siliently.Luke kissed head before leaving.
"I-I dont know"she answered, looking away "I'll just go..and sleep in my room."she replied as she tried to stand up but stumbled a little Wincing a little she steadied herself.She knew they would think of her as a desperate cheap whore, who was just a burden.
She slowly walked past them.

"Woah woah woah, no chance. You can stay with one of us tonight, leaving you on your own won't help or anything." Jason said, making sure she was steady. "Don't worry, we don't think bad of you. Shit happens, it was our fault for inviting him, don't feel shitty." Olly said as he took her drink with her. "Come on, stay in mine. I'm a quiet sleeper." Jason said to which Olly nodded at. "Yeah, I snore so that wouldn't do you any good. We'll sort the house out tomorrow, not that much of a mess actually. Cleaner will come sort it probably." The younger brother said, opening the door to Jason's room.

Katherine was only in a hoodie, with no underwear on.She nodded slowly, her face filled with tears.This had scared her to death as she agreed quietly. "I'm sorry for everything really"she whispered before following Jason.She laid on his bed quietly.

"I'll see you in the morning, bring some food up too." Olly said, shutting the door behind them and making his way off down the far side of the hallway. He needed a good nights sleep and slept extremely heavily. As soon as he laid on the bed, he was off.

"Hey, don't worry about it, was not your fault. Seriously." Jason said as she laid on his bed, quickly stripping his soaking clothes off and pulling a pair of boxer shorts on before getting into the bed. "Come here, don't cry." He whispered to her as he pulled her close, genuinely disliking seeing people he cared about cry and knowing it was partially his fault. "Look at the good side though, at least you had proper sex with Luke, that was good, right?"

Katherine broke out more as he hugged her."I can't stop crying. ."she spoke as she wiped her tears away "It was..alright"she spoke looking down as she pulled the covers.It made her flush a little, with his half naked body pressed to hers.But he was just comfurting her.Like a brotherm
Sighing she rest her head on his shoulders, hugging him as she fell asleep.

"Good, I'm sure he'd be up for it again." Jason said, stroking her hair calmingly, hoping to help her relax. Mustn't have been nice for her at all. Poor girl. Feeling a wet patch on his shoulder he smiled, kissing her forehead as he turned his head, kissing her forehead lightly as she fell to sleep on him. He fell to sleep rather quickly, the events of the day having tired him out. It was nice to fall to sleep with her on him, she was warm and he liked the feel of her naked legs pressed against his own. Truth be told, it made him horny, although whether that was because she was sexy or because of the feeling of it, he didn't know. He just hoped it wouldn't show that he was a bit hard through the duvet and the dark.

Next morning-
Katherine snuggled with Jason, still in deep sleep.She was exhausted of the traveling, preparation and the events of last night and sleep would knock her out.Her arms were around his bare chest, her pussy firmly to his thigh.Her hoodie had carresed up, revealing her pussy and ass for her cousins..

Waking up with a rather pleasant feeling on his leg, he felt Katherine laid over him. It was about 10am, quite early. He realised her hoody had come up and her womanhood was pressed against his leg. Moving his thigh slightly to rub against her pussy purposefully, he wondered how deep a sleep she was in. He knew Olly might be up, but he knew better than to wake his brother after a night of drinking. Giving her a look down, she certainly did have a nice body, although the hoody covered her breasts, her ass was on show and it was rather nice to look at.

Katherine was not really effected by the rub he gave her.She just stirred up a little, moving away from him and laying so that her chest was in front.If he wanted he could easily open the front of the hoodie

As tempted as he was, he reigned himself back in and shook his head, sitting up in the bed and stretching while letting out a yawn. "Katherine, you alive?" He said after he'd finished, his hair was a mess and he was still half asleep. Looking at his phone, he had a dozens of texts and calls asking if things were alright. Just replied to them all with a generic, everything is fine, thanks for coming message. "Hey, we need to get some food, do something about this hangover we're gonna get." Jason said, prodding her breast accidentally, not looking where he was poking.

Katherine moved a little as she frowned feeling something on her breasts. "Hmmm. .go away"she said sleepily aa she covered her face with her pillow, still not aware that her pussy was on view.

Looking across at her, he once again looked at her pussy. It did look inviting, certainly. Nice, shaven and cute. "Come on, up you get, or else I'll tell you something really embarrassing." He said to her, noticing when she didn't move, her took one of her hands and laid it out along her womanhood. "Been snuggling me with it all night." Jason laughed and let go of her hand, slowly dragging himself from the bed to stand in front of her. "Lucky Luke." He chuckled as he took a glass of water from the side. It was from last night, but he didn't really care.

Katherine groaned as he took her handand placed it on her womanhood.Gasping she quickly got up, embarassed, as she pulled down the hoodie.Quickly she got up anx left the room,without saying a word. She got in the shower she shared with Jason, and started to shower after stripping. She forgot to lock the doors

Sighing at her strange behavior, Jason pulled on some sweat pants and went to the top of the stairs. "Olly, wanna put some food on for me and Katherine?" He shouted down, getting a quick reply from his brother. Turning around, he saw that the door was still slightly open to the bathroom. Feeling a little mischievous, he opened the door just a crack, knowing the shower faced away from it. Looking at his cousin in the shower, he could see, even more so, why people wanted her. She was rather sexy.

Back
Top Bottom