Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound in Lust [ Incest-M×F×M] (Jason with randomthingslover1)

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Katherine walked to the front porch, pulling along her suitcases behind her.She took in the fresh smell of California, as opposed to the polluted air of New York where she had lived since the age of three years, after her mom's death.Pushing the bitter memory aside, she smiled as she combed back her long brown hair which ended till her belly, she pressed the bell to her cousin's house, hoping they were in.

This year she was starting college and her dad had been concerned about the idea of her moving alone into a condo.But when her brothers offered to let her stay, they had agreed quite conveniently.Katherine hadn't seen her brothers, since they finished college.And that was three years ago..But she didn't see this as a problem. How drastically could have changed?Well little did she know.Stepping on the front porch, she rung the bell to their house, flipping her long hair back.

RE: Bound in Lust[ Incest-M×F×M] Jason with randomthingslover1

Kissing Sophie on the cheek and taking a drink of the water she'd brought him, he smiled at her and was about to say something before the bell rung. "Expecting?" Sophie asked him sleepily, laying back down in just her long t-shirt. "Not yet... Oh shit, she's early. Katherine's here, ya know, my cousin." He said before pulling on a pair of sweat pants and a slim fit black top. "I'll get out your hair then." She said with a smile, getting dressed herself as he went downstairs.

Jason opened the door with a big smile on his face. He stood about 6" tall, reasonably toned, dark brown hair that was fairly messy, tanned skin and a handsome face. "Katherine! Holy shit, it's been waaaay too long!" He said, clearly excited to see her and pulling her in for a tight hug. "How are you? You're early." He added, pulling her in and helping her with her suitcases. A light pattering came down the stairs as Sophie finished putting her hair in a scruffy pony tail, obviously she'd gotten dressed rather quickly. "See ya Jase, drop me a text sometime." She said before stepping out, saying hey to Katherine before making her way to her car that was parked outside. "That was Sophie." He explained with a nod in her direction. She was 25 and rather attractive, pale, blue eyes and medium length black hair, shapely body too. "She's just a friend, not a girlfriend." He added with a cheeky smile.

Katherine smiled as Jason opened the door.She was rather surprised when nhe pulled her into a hug but soon hugged him back to."I'm sorry I came a week early..it was all so sudden so I totally forgot to give you guys a cal"she apologized smiling as dimples formed on her cheeks.

She bit her lip, thinking , she didn't remember having such a hot cousin.She was dressed in a tank top with some cotton shorts, her long hair let loose
Katherine had always been one of the girls who liked to dress rather womanly, not shy of their bodies.She smiled at Sarah, watcing her leave. For some reason she felt relieved they weren't dating but she didn't quite understand it.Walking in the kitchen with him, she looked around.They were certainly rich
"Where's your brother?"she asked him.

"Ah don't worry about it, we would have stocked up some more on food and drinks if you'd said though." He said, letting her go and putting her cases at the bottom of the stairs. It was weird to see her so grown up and attractive, he'd have to forget the 9 year old Katherine soon enough. "Olly? He's out, had to go to work, should be back in the next couple hours or so. I'll text him your here." He said, opening the fridge and looking over to her.

"Want a drink or something? We'll have to go shopping later, pick up some stuff. Having a get together with some friends here tonight, sure they'll like you." Jason said with a wink, opening a can of soda and taking a long drink from it. The house was sizable, the brothers having done well for themselves in the time they'd been away. Jason worked as a music agent for a national company, specially with EDM and the more generic dance artists, while Oliver was the owner of a rather nice club in the local town.

Katherine nodded sitting on a chair across the island counter. "Water seems fine"she spoke as she drank from the water he gave her."A party? I'd love to help you out but you dont have to feel obliged to invite me.I will be perfectly happy to stay in my room"she said, not wanting to intrude.
"You have a lovely home"she spoke,resisting the urge to add "and a killer bod".She felt guilty for having these feelings for her brother.Cousin.

"It's no problem at all, you're staying here for a while anyway, so you'll meet our friends sooner or later." He said with a smile, passing her a bottle of water before quickly finishing off his drink. "Thank you," He smiled before continuing. "me and Olly bought it, will be paid off within next couple years. Might get a holiday house in Florida or maybe Europe." He finished, leaning against the counter. "I very much doubt you're a reluse, and you might find some one you like. Last I heard, you weren't a big fan of boyfriends, or girlfriends." He added with a playful laugh.

"Oh, may aswell just get this out of the way with. Few things you need to know. If you need anything at all, ask me or Olly, we'd be happy to help, money or lifts anywhere. If you need to know anything, just ask us. Feel free to drink whenever you want, makes no difference to us, just don't be sick in the pool or hot tub though. Lastly on the subject of guys, feel free to have people over, you've got your own room so don't worry about it." He explained, not being particularly too serious or stern with how he said it. "Also, since you're saving up, me and Olly will give you a hand with paying your way around." Jason said, going into a draw and taking out an envelope with her name on it. "$800, should be enough to keep you alright for a month? Can get what ever food and drink you want, we've cleared a draw and section of the fridge for you."

Katherine smiled at him as he explained how they were going to sell this house.Godly looks, money and nice-He was the trifecta. The perfect guy she was looking for.But with one teeny tiny error. He was her cousin brother.She smirked as he teased her."Last time we talked i was nine and things definitely have changed"she answered.

She nodded at his rules, glad he wasn't over protective.Her father and brother were extremely over protective of her.She didn't get to date until she was actually seventeen but listening to Jason, she knew she was going to have a love life after all, a thought that had seemed so distant was now very near.
"Jason I can't accept this.I mean it is ggenerous of you guys enough to let me stay rent free and use your food but I really can't accept money from you. Dad is going to send me cash and I'll find a job.Plus my tuition is paid for,so I'll be fine."she spoke gently sliding the envelope back to him.

"Yeah, a lot has changed between then and now." He said, giving her a very obvious look up and down. "You've grown up properly. It's weird." He said with a smile and sliding the money back over to her. "No, you keep it, just incase of anything. Just use it to get what ever food you want, you might not like what me and Olly eat, we don't have mac and cheese 24/7 like you New Yorkers do." He laughed, looking at his cousin again. "How is everything back home anyway? Been ages since we've visited to be honest." He asked, trying to remember the last time he had gone over.

"Come on, I'll show you your room anyway." Jason said, picking up her suitcases and walking up the large set of stairs. Walking down a corridor, he opened the door to a spare bedroom, it was reasonably sized, enough space for a double bed, a 52" tv and a double wardrobe too, as well as a reasonably sized dresser and new chair. It was all modern styled, obviously they'd just had it all done up. "Bathroom is just next door, you'll have to share with me for the time being since there is a problem with one of the pipes. My room is right next door to the bathroom and Olly is far down the corridor." He said, pointing down the hallway. "Anything else I've missed out?"

Katherine bit her lip as he checked her down."Weird how so?"she asked him, arching an eyebrow at him.She sighed knowing he won't take no for an answer as she took the envelope.
Katherine followed him upstairs to her bedroom. "The room is amazing"she said,smiling."Oh that's fine"she spoke to sharing the bathroom. "no..I think you got it all.I'll just settle down and take a shower.Call me when you need to go shopping or need any help.I am an excellent cook"she told him

"Like, you used to be this tall, now you're this tall." He said, using his hand to measure how much she'd grown with a smile. "Thank you, decorated it myself, pretty happy with it. Glad you like it." Jason said, thanking her with a nod of his head. "Feel free, I'll show you how to use it, can be a bit funny." He sighed, leading her into the bathroom and showing her the shower, it was one of them you had to pull a toggle up and turn a lever around at the same time. It wasn't particularly old, the entire place looked brand new.

"I'll leave you be, give me a shout if you need anything." He said, looking around and sighing again as he saw a thong on the floor next to a pair of his boxers. "Haha, sorry about that. Daft girl leaving her stuff here." Jason said, obviously rather embarrassed, picking them both up and making his way out. "We'll go for a shop when you've sorted yourself." He mentioned over his shoulder, out of the doorway and heading downstairs.

Katherine bit her bottom lip as he took away the undergarments."It's all right, really.Dont worry about it"she spoke watching him leave.She quickly stripped abnd took a quick shower.
After thr shower, she placed her bathroom utilities like shampoo, soap and toothbrush in the bathroom before heading back to her room.She emptied one suitcase leaving the other to put down later.She wore a casual flow dress knowing she would have to change later for the party, as she headed down."I'm ready to go when ever you are"she spoke looking at him.

(skip after the shopping to maybe where olly is home before the part)

Getting changed himself, putting on a pair of dark blue jeans and some decent shoes, he did his hair in Olly's bathroom before heading downstairs. "You look nice." He said with a smile, winking at her before opening the door and letting her out.

Coming back in after the shopping, he put the food and drink down on the side and started unpacking. "Olly, you home?" He asked, hearing a similar voice shout down the stairs. "Yah, be down in a sec!" He replied, coming down the stairs and seeing Katherine, also embracing her and taking the shopping from her afterwards. Oliver was the younger of the pair by two years. They looked similar, although Olly had a bit longer hair and a well kept beard. He dressed smart too, black dress trousers, a white shirt and a black waist coat. With his lean build, it looked rather nice. He stood a little taller than Jason too. "Katherine! Jeez, wow you look so different! How are you?? I'm sorry for leaving to go shopping with him." He said, full of excitement and nudging his brother in the ribs, releasing his cousin. "I don't usually dress like this, just got in from work."

Katherine let the bags she had been holding, which was only two as oppose to Jason who had five, on the table as she heard Oliver come down.
She smiled at him as he pulled her into a hug again, thier bodies touching each other.
She laughed a little as she pulled back when he let her go."It wasn't that bad"she spoke shrugging a little.
She had to look up when she talked to them, coz they were freaking giants.Handsome and so drool worthy giants. At the thought,She mentally slapped herself, knowing she really needed to get laid to stop her from crushing on her step brothers.
Maybe, today's party will help her.'And thank you, again forletting me stay here."she said to Olly
"So you have any girlfriends or just 'friends' like Jason does?'she asks playfully looking at Oliver.

"Oh no, You like really handsome"she spoke taking out the dairy products and setting them in the fridge.She would bend each time, as she set the food in, her butt on view for them."These should be chilled in time for your party, which by the way, is when?"she asked them.

"Girlfriend? Nah, 'friends' one or two." Olly replied, rolling his eyes and looking at his brother. "Guessing you met Sophie? Lovely girl." He added while Jason helped unpack the food. "It's no problem at all, really. We feel bad when we don't see family for a long time, especially our little cousin." The younger of the pair said, inadvertently staring at her backside as she leaned over to put stuff in the fridge, looking away somewhat reluctantly from the nice sight. He started unpacking too. "Thanks, uniform I suppose, everyone at the bar wears it, only right I do too." He explained with a shrug, Jason just laughed as Olly went into the other room to put some spirits in the beer fridge next to the pool.

"I get to wear what I want, because... I can." Jason said with a smirk, looking over to Katherine, and like his brother, accidentally catching a good shot of her ass. She certainly had grown up and that was a nice sight, or would have been if it wasn't his cousin. "Don't let his head get too big. Party is in... 4 hours. We'll go chill in the pool and hot tub, actually finally use the jacuzzi for once." Jason said, nodding to his brother with the first sentence then pointing out the window where you could see the indoor poor and hot tub. "Brought something to swim in, right?" He asked.

Katherine didn't really notice them looking as she finished keeping the food quickly. "Swim in?'she asked surprised, wondering what kind of party this was."Sure'she answered to them smiling.

Later that night-
Katherine stepped down in a tube top and a pair of shorts, her long hair pulled up in a ponytail. "I have my bikini under"she told Jason who had finished preparing the house for the party.Her clothes showed her bare waist and her long legs,and what was hidden would be soon revealed when she wore a bikini.
It was clear, Katherine took care of her body.At 5'3, she had a petite frame but was curvy where needed. She heard the door bell go, knowing the guests have come.

"Ah good, you look nice." Jason said with a smile. He was wearing shorts that could pass for shorts to go out in, or ones to dive into the pool with and a checked red and blue shirt, whereas Olly was wearing a grey polo shirt and similar shorts. "Come on through." Olly said from another room to Katherine while Jason went to the door. The other room was the indoor swimming pool. At twenty meters long and ten wide, it was a good size and moderately warm. A hot tub in the corner of the room was also starting to bubble as well. "Want a cocktail?" Olly asked her, indicating a tray of red and blue cocktails he had just finished making.

Jason soon came back in with a couple guys in tow. One was moderately handsome with jet black hair and modern looking glasses as well as a alright looking body, whereas the other had more of an average build and shaggy hair, somewhat unkempt, but neither of them were bad looking by any means. "Katherine, this is Toby and Shawn. Guys, my cousin Katherine." Jason said, helping himself to a cocktail as the guys greeted his cousin, both obviously somewhat impressed. "It isn't just going to be a sausage fest, don't worry." Olly shouted from behind the mini bar, already going to the door as the bell rung again.

[You can speak for the guests btw, makes it easier.]

(Of course.Dont worry, I was planning to)

Toby smirked at Katherine, watching as she shook hands with Shawn .He had recently went through a messy break up and hhaven't got laid in almost a week! Eyeing the brunette, he knew that would change today.
Shawn headed to Olly, talking about something as Toby picked up two cocktails and walked towards Katherine. He took her to the side, sitting next to her in chair as he started to work his charm.
Soon many more people filled in.
Katherine smiled at Toby, feeling his eyes on her body.She sipped the cold drink, nodding to what he said.In all honesty, Toby wasn't her type but she thought it would be fun to talk to him for a while.
"So you say you are from New York?"Toby asked,his leg touching hers as he slid his arm around her bare waist, in a grip that wasn't too hard but she would have to push him away to remove it.
"Yes"Katherine replied, uncomfortable with the closeness and the touching.

"Ah she can cope for herself, she's a big girl." Olly said to Jason behind the minibar quietly. His brother scowled at him and shook his head. "You know I don't have a problem with Toby, but he fully got what he deserved, he cheated on Lucy every day of the week near enough." Jason reminded him, finishing off his drink and letting Olly make him another.

There was about 15 people here, a good mix of girls and guys, some were couples and some were just friends. Sophie wasn't there, but the brothers were talking and flirting with other girls, purposefully or accidentally. "Lemme go save her, he'll probably try to get her pissed." Jason said with a sigh as Olly shrugged and went off to talk to a girl he was occasionally sleeping with. Jason made his way over and put an arm around Toby. "Toby! How you doing? You wouldn't mind getting the jacuzzi sorted would you? Me and Olly have jack shit idea how to properly get it going and I know you've got one at your place." Jason said in a tone that wasn't so much of a question as telling him to go do it. Taking his arm from around her, he nodded and got up, squeezing Katherine's bare thigh slightly before making his way over to the hot tub. "You alright?" Jason asked her, taking a sip of his drink.

Katherine smiled uncomfortably, nodding to what he said when she heard Jason.Toby frowned but nodded."I'll see you in a sec Kat"he spoke giving her thigh a squeeze as he left.
"Yes I am fine, you know you didn't have to come here or look after me.I can handle my self.'she spoke getting up and looking at him."But thanks anyway"she said as she leaned in and kissed his cheeks lightly, his arm grazing her breasts for a moment before she pulled back and headed to t the mini bar.She sat down, taking another drink, before engaging in another conversation with some other guy.

"Ah hes just a bit of that guy, you know. Sleeps around a lot." Jason said with a smile, letting her wander off to speak to another guy, Luke he thought that was. One of Olly's friends, outside his jurisdiction there. Making his way to speak to another friend of his, Jason knew that she was out to get laid. Luke smiled to her as she came across, having a sip of his drink. He was a handsome lad, if somewhat quiet, he worked for Olly in the bar and was a good friend, maybe a tad over dressed though. "Hi, you're Olly's cousin, right? I'm Luke." He said, offering his hand to her as Olly stood behind the bar.

"Ya know, I start to think I spend too much time behind here." He sighed to himself as Luke laughed, catching a bottle of Vodka that Olly was flipping around and such with before it smashed on the side. "I'll take my leave." The younger brother said with a wink to Katherine, before going off to find his brother.

Katherine smiled at Luke as she watched Olly leave."yes Oliver's cousin Katherine"she introduced herself. "So you work with Oliver"she asked as he nodded.After talking for a while, Luke invited her to join the hot tub with him, since it was the only thing that was empty for now.
Katherine nodded as she removed her Tube top and her shorts, reveing h3er cherry red bikini.
Luke smirked eyeing Kat as she stripped as he removed his clothes too, leaving him self only his trunk.He picked her up before stepping inside the hot tub with her.Pinning her to the wall, he started to kiss on her neck, his hands on her breats, upping them as Katherine wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Unlucky Toby, my boy." Jason said with a laugh as Toby glanced over at Katherine and Luke. "Don't think you're her type anyway." He chuckled, patting him on the back before he went back to relaxing in the pool with Chloe, another good friend of his. Olly was gravitating back to the bar again. Sometimes he couldn't stop working. He was extremely good at making drinks though. "So, do I get to stay over tonight?" She asked him, kissing along his jawline. Chloe was a petite girl, long black hair, reasonably tanned, in good shape and rather attractive.

"I don't see why not. Think my bed may be free." He said, pretending to think about it as he swam away from her, letting her chase him and drag him under the water. "Never know, might find some one to join us." Jason winked to her and she looked over to Olly. "Hah, I wish. You two were soooooo drunk that night!" She said with a playful giggle. That certainly had been a good night.

Luke kissed Katherine some more before pulling back a little. But his hands neverleft her body."I think you have a bed here dont you?"He asked placing butterfly kisses on her neck.
"Hmm let me think"she said teasingly, thinking whether she should or not
"I think I do.Come on"She said as he picked up her wet body before she could making her laugh, as he leaded her out of the hot tub, both their bodies wet.
He carried her upstairs to her bed before placing her down and quickly stripping her off, her bikini and then his trunks.

One of the things about having a pool is that water gets everywhere. Fortunately the underfloor heating made it dry rather quickly, or everyone would have broken necks by now. "Luke better not be after a raise, bad way to go about it." Olly laughed as Jason finished off his cocktail, letting Chloe lay across him and kiss along his neck.

"You can handle this, right?" Jason asked his brother with a grin. "Jason, my dear brother. I run a club. Yes, I can handle a dozen drunk friends of our age. Go on, see ya later Chloe." He said with a wink before going over to hand some one a cocktail. Going up to his room, he heard noises coming from Katherine's room and chuckled. "Some one's a quick mover!" He said with a joking tone through her door, before he and the girl he was with disappeared into his room. He let her climb on top of him and strip herself down, giving a rather physical lap dance.

Katherine moaned as Luke started to suck on her breasts, as she pressed her wet pussy to his cock.Groaning, Luke fumbled for a condom before quickly putting it.Katherine let out a laugh as she heard Jason.

A hour later, Katherine headed down with Luke, dressed in her bikini.She pecked him on the lips, a sort of good bye kiss before going to the mini bar."You should go and have some fun Olly"she spoke to her cousin as he prepared drinks for other people. She looked around for Jason but didn't find him anywhere.
It was weird, this attraction towards her cousin.
Almost taboo,in some sort.
She took another shot before sitting on the bar stool, exhausted after the hour full of sex.Luke was definitely good but she wasn't looking for a boyfriend just yet.

Back
Top Bottom