Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The thought comes and goes... (M for M, F, etc and whatnot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made this thread 4 times now. I simply do not know what tone I wish to take with this thing. It's 11:52 right now... and I think I simply have hit a point of frustration with myself that I can simply say what I'm thinking.

Just like a good number of people here...I work, quite frequently. I work up to 55 hours a week. This is something to bear in mind when thinking about creating a story with me. There will be dry spells. Life happens. I assure you, no one understands this better than I do.

When I write, I tend to be wide open for options. My kinks really vary, depending on the story we play. I'm more than willing to execute what needs to be done for an interesting storyline. Roleplaying for 10+ years, I have done a good bit with a wide variety of characters. My interest at this point is to see what other people have to offer in the art of written word.

My hard 'No's' are simple...vomit and scat play.

What do I want to write? ... I don't know. Pure and simple. I prefer IM, given my scheduling. I would be willing to entertain a PM storyline, if you can really wow me with something. I don't really have a lot of interest in doing fandoms. That said, something like Pokemon, or Warcraft, where the player character takes on its own personality might be something I could be convinced into doing.

I would consider myself a casual role player at this point. I'm looking for people who are willing to jump into stories at a moment's notice, or who are willing to take our time with something much more long term.

...12:06 now. A new day. Not certain what will come of this. Hells, let's find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom