Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvaness

Super-Earth
So...here I am requesting a cliché as hell idea. But before we get into that, I'll go ahead and give you the essentials:

Conditions:

1.) Only female roleplayers: I'm a straight guy, so.
2.) No one liners: Be at least a little involved and be literate, please? I'm not the kind of person to tear you down, but no text speak or blatant disregard for sentence structure. It would be appreciated. :D
3.) The Do's: Non-con turning into con, anal, oral, rough, multiple positions, Furry (because...well, the wolf). If you don't see it here, or in the 'Don't' section bellow, please ask.
4.) The Don'ts: Scat, Gore, Mutilation, extreme bondage, watersports. Same applies above. If you don't see it, ask.
5.) Smut based interest ONLY: There really isn't much to this story. I don't like misleading people like that. This is mostly 20% story, 80% smut.

With the conditions out of the way, lets move on to what is probably the most cliché idea in all of smutty writing.

The idea is thus: Little Red Riding Hood is heading to her grandmothers house (compelling story, right?), and upon arrival, is ambushed by the wolf, with her grandmother no where in sight. Even though she struggles and struggles to get away, he's much too quick. But instead of tying her up and eating her...well...he has other plans.

There it is. I've been reduced to asking for this because I saw a picture on the internet that made me think it sounded fun.

This would start out as non-con, as stated above, but I want to work with the idea that as it goes on, she might grow to enjoy his animalistic nature and start to enjoy herself as well.

If there are any females on here willing to roleplay this idea with me, please send me a PM! I also am willing to play on IM, just message me about it.

I look forward to hearing from somebody, hopefully tonight. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom