Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temptress seeking new women to seduce (F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SithMistress

Super-Earth
Hello all! My name is Crystal. After a prolonged absence, I have returned and am eager to start a new scene or two. After my previous stint, I've learned that more than 4 RPs at once is a bit too much to handle. So, I'm currently looking for a few people to play with. But more on that in a minute or two.

I am an advanced literate, well versed role player who is searching for the same. I only ask a few small things:

1. I do most of my role plays via email. It is the most convenient for me, and the best medium to be as descriptive and long winded as I like. I would prefer my partners be willing to use email if you wish to play with me. Hell, do what I did and set up an email address just for role playing. It's easy to keep track of.

However, I also know that email can be inconvenient for some. Because of that, I am also willing to play via thread here.

2. I only do FxF pairings. I am not looking to play with males. I want to play with female writers who play female characters. Sorry guys, but I have played with too many men who think they know how to play a females character and fail miserably at it. In rare circumstances, I might consider playing an F/Futa scene. But I'd need a literate partner and a compelling story for that.

3. I can be an impatient seductress. I expect at least 1 replie a week. More is encouraged! If you can't reply regularly, stop here.

4. If you have to leave the RP for an extended period of time due to real life (medical problems, school, family emergency, etc) tell me. If I don't receive something letting me know you're going to leave due to real life, I will put you on my black list and our rp will forever be defunct. Even if you reply to it.

5. If the scene just doesn't interest you and you become bored, or you've got too many rps going and can't add mine as well, let me know. I will not bite your head off.

And finally, 6. I consider myself to be literate - advanced literate. I tend to write anywhere from 5-12 paragraphs per post. I expect your best effort. One liners will be black listed. I want detail and dialogue. If you are unable, or a new RPer and trying to learn, let me know ahead of time and I will show more patience and guide you.

-------------------------------

Now, onto the meat of the message. I prefer to seduce strangers. Less baggage and more opportunities. However, I do not mind seducing my best friend or boss. I could even seduce my sister if the right partner came along. Plot depends on who I am seducing. I wouldn't exactly try to seduce my best friend at a black tie event, and I wouldn't try to seduce my boss during working hours.

I am not averse to light discipline (e.g. light spanking) or light bondage (e.g. tying my partner to the bed or vice versa). But, I am not into BDSM. I am not a Domme and I am not looking for a sub. I do not do any of the darker shades of RP. No Humiliation, Degradation, Impregnation....anything with an -ation. Well, almost anything. I do not do water sports, scat, blood, gore or any other vile acts. If you are unsure about it, ASK. Do not assume.

Plot ideas:

My stepsister used to bully me.

It's near incest without actually being incest. Having known each other for years, the two young women are cordial to each other, but have never really been friends. When their parents get married, it's a little awkward at first. Even more so because one of them has a crush on the other. What she doesn't know is her new step sister has a big secret that she has been hiding from the world. Her new sister, and the girl she is hopelessly in love with is a lesbian.

Innocent until proven guilty

Fresh out of law school and having passed her bar exam with flying colors, Crystal Lynd is looking forward to her career as a lawyer. While her father has offered her a job at his law firm, she declines, in the hope of finding somewhere she can establish herself without the shadow of her father's career being cast over everything she does. She is able to find a law firm hiring new lawyers, and she takes the job. Quickly, she takes a case that may prove difficult for her.

The defendant is charged with aggravated assault and battery. Initially appalled by the charges, she is flabbergasted when she meets her client. Her client is one of the most attractive women our young lawyer has ever encountered. The woman explains her case.

She had been walking down the street on her way to lunch when she was accosted by a trio of men. The three seemed intent to harm her, or worse. So, acting proactively, the woman attacked the leader of the group, breaking his leg and battering him until he was unconscious. When the other two men realized they were in danger, they fled.

Outwardly, the case looks daunting. And it is made more so by the woman's obvious attraction to Crystal. Constant flirting and touching take place outside the courtroom, though the woman is occasionally brazen enough to slide a foot up and down Crystal's stocking clad leg during the trial.

This would be a long term RP, playing out from their initial meeting in Crystal's office to the reading of the verdict and beyond.

The Delivery Girl

The idea I had was based on a simple premise. A woman cast out of the high society scene she had married into because she was caught cheating is forced to rebuild herself. Having no real demonstrable skills, every job she applied for turned her down. In a last ditch effort, a friend gets her a job as a delivery girl for a Chinese restaurant (or some other food delivery place).

Depressed, humiliated and ashamed at how far she has fallen, my character is at her lowest ebb.

Your character...well, I had originally planned it for some type of struggling artist. An out of work painter, a novice author, something like that. Living on either a trust fund or inheritance. She orders from my character's restaurant one night and finds my downcast visage delivering her food.

My character intrigues your artistic side. Her melancholy demeanor mixed with her obvious good looks hint at a story that you must know, and my character is extremely reluctant to share. Which requires many orders to the restaurant and many deliveries.

Running in the rain

A young woman (around 25 years old) who enjoys running and does it daily in a park. Another woman (married or in a loveless relationship), envies the runner and her freedom. One day, a sudden rain shower forces the runner to take shelter. The other woman offers sanctuary. The two develop a friendship, which turns into more as they discover mutual dissatisfaction and a mutual attraction.

A foreign encounter

A college exchange student goes to a foreign country, probably somewhere like Norway, Sweden or Russia. Someplace cold. She speaks the language, but not as well as she would like. Her tutor is also in college. The two find they share a lot of common interests. And a common attraction which culminates in an encounter, preferably in a private sauna or steam room.

A birthday surprise

A woman receives a letter at her office on her birthday that has no return address or identifying marks on it. Inside the envelope is a hotel card key and an invitation to a private, surprise party. The handwriting is ornate, but unrecognizable. But, the surprise waiting is worth the anonymity.

The Librarian

A young woman finds that her librarian is more than just a sweet young woman with a stern take on book lending. In secret, she's an aspiring Domme. When her overdue books get the best of her, she decides to show her how she can repay the debt. Just a warning, it involves a fair amount of pain and pleasure.

I have a few undeveloped ideas, mainly pairings that I am willing to flesh out with a good partner.

These pairings include:

Stepmother/Stepdaughter
Wealthy woman/poor woman
Roommate/Roommate
Doctor/ Nurse or Doctor/Doctor ( kinda iffy on those. I'd need someone who understands medical terminology)
Strangers at a gym (love in a sauna....drool)
Best friend/Best friend
Boss/Secretary

Oh, about fandoms. I usually don't do fandoms. I hate playing canon characters, and most original characters are just too...paper thin or too close to canon characters. But, there are two fandoms I think I could do, but only with original characters.

The first world I'd be willing to play around in is the world created by Jacqueline Carey in the Kushiel's Legacy books. I would love to play something in Terra D'Ange. But, if you want to play, you need to be pretty knowledgeable about the world, the canon characters (Like Phédre and Joscelin, as well as Imri and Sidonie), and you must be well versed in the knowledge of the 12 houses of Mont Nuit. Because I want to play an adept of one of the houses of the Night Court.

The second fandom I am willing to play is the TV show Falling Skies. I had a pretty good plot idea smack me upside the head while I was at work. It would involve a unit known as the 3rd Missouri militia, and have a make up not unlike the 2nd Mass. There are several different parts that can be played. However, they do not include Doctor, Munitions expert, Explosives expert or commander. If you're interested in this, you need to know about the world involved. Skitters, Mechs, Harnessed kids, the whole works. This is a fairly long term RP and will not be done short term.

Both of these fandoms are F/F only. As with every other idea I post.

If you're interested in building something we can both enjoy, send me a PM and let's talk. I don't bite. Hard. ^_^ Please note, you may be asked to include a writing sample, so I can gauge your skill level.

Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom