Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/F, looking for doms. Ideas inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRAZ

Super-Earth
Looking for a dom, a switch or a more or less disciplining character.

I have several ideas for this and I'm open to some others too, mostly I'm looking for more or less lengthy posts but I can match whatever your post-size is. While I'm looking more for plot driven stories I can also consider other kind of stories if we both discuss them.

Notes about me:

I prefer if the player is female but don't require so.

I don’t like Futas nor "Bimbos"

Usually I'm a very active roleplayer so I would be posting often
I’m not looking for anything extreme, just some pain and domination <--IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MORE ASK ABOUT THE PARAGRAPH ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THIS

Some ideas I have, roughly described along with pairings are:

-
My lying cowboy [CRAVING]

The stranger in an Old West town seems to have fallen for one of the pretty women, but he keeps only teasing and getting into brawls and gun competitions. Time passes and now he's badly hurt from one of those brawls, the woman takes care of him only to find out how the stranger has lied to everyone, but, overall, lied to her. [CRAVING]

-

New blood [CRAVING]

A rookie is in a military faction, and her first mission starts with you by her side, and no one else. [CRAVING]

-

The Queen's runaway knight (Queen/Traitor knight) [CRAVING]

A knight returns to a kingdom after the war, the princess she left behind is now a queen who does not take kindly the fact that the knight betrayed her and ran away (apparently), the king is dead, people have gone missing and the Queen wants answers, and she will have answers from the traitor, one way or another. [CRAVING]

-

Guidance and discipline

This is about a group of dominant women who take upon themselves to help young adults that lack the discipline to really control their lives. There are two kind of people who are recommended to them: Young adults that see their life slipping away from their control or minor criminals (petty thieves and minor infractions). The doms here are very concerned about their charges and, depending on what the young ones need to improve, they will put certain rules. Once the youngster has finished their "treatment" she (or he) can decide to become a dom in that group (or another male focused, if he is male). The women here are not interested in having sex with their charges, however, if the relationship deepens, it is a possibility they are open to.
Seeking for one or two doms for this.

-

In this together

Two girls have a new problem: They now have powers, and must now decide whether to use them for good or for evil, as they learn to use them and get to know each other at the same time that they decide their fate and the fate of those around them.

-

Rookie demon/Angel [CRAVING]

Just out of Hell a young demon gets into the world wanting to see what kind of demon she'll become, but, soon enough she gets in trouble with an angel she was trying to annoy, said Angel, in order to keep the rookie demon in place, takes her under her wing, whatever she likes it or not. [CRAVING]

-

Brat client/ Dominant Exotic dancer [CRAVING]

Long story short: A just of age girl goes to a club in search of distraction, being angry she vents against the dancer who is serving her however said dancer turns the tables on her pretty quickly. They relation starts with them both being unbearably lonely. [CRAVING]

-

Roomates- F/F/F [CRAVING]

The story of an of age runaway girl who ends up living with two women while sharing an apartment, the only slight problem is that said women don't know about their new roommate's true gender, given that said girl has disguised herself (or tried to) as a guy. The two other women soon catch up with that fact but they keep it for themselves, until the moment arrives when their new roommate needs them for more than sharing the rent but to aid "him" get better from sickness, once the worse of that is gone, the women have their little revenge. [CRAVING]

-

Gifts to the goddess

A less plot-focused story where there are two kinds of society: The small-ish and weak humans and the goddesses; tall amazonian-like women who possess certain technology and magic and demand that every now and then a certain number of girls is given to their society in exchange of their advances, these girls are often selected by either their willingness to get away from their own society or their lack of capacity to follow the rules of their own society. Contact me for more info.

-

Taming the wolf

Little Red Riding hood-based plot with adult characters and a dominant red[/s] Taken

-

Playing [CRAVING]

Two f/f couples, one of the women is playing to seduce the other couple's sub, they all know it's a game, but there are consequences.

-

The witch's spoils

A knight is captured by the very witch she was going to capture, and kept as both a pet and a servant.

-

Learning to be evil

18 years old girl finds her powers and is taken by a villain as an apprentice.

-

You're under arrest [CRAVING]

A young and bad luck thief gets caught by a police woman, however, instead of getting her in jail, the policewoman chooses to use the thief as her guide through the streets. [CRAVING]

-

Monsters can be unmade

About a girl who has committed some dark crimes in order to free herself from the past, and a woman who takes her under her wing, focusing her potential in other things.

-

Where are those files?

Classical CEO/lower position RP

-

Other pairings (Interested in doing the first mentioned characters):

Knight/half-giant-woman
Knight/Princess or queen CRAVING
Apprentice warrior/Ogre
Warrior/Amazon CRAVING
Stranded survivor/Amazon CRAVING
Summon/Summoner CRAVING
Thief/Warrior CRAVING
ShapeShifter (were)/ Hunter
Thief/Witch
Fledging vampire/Vampire
Ghost/Medium CRAVING
Mechanic/Space pirate CRAVING
Shapeshifter (were)/ Vampire
Wanderer/Settled down rich woman CRAVING
Knight/Witch
Thief/Female Pirate Captain/ Mermaid. CRAVING
Pet (Neko or such)/ New master
Sitter/Charge (like all here, both of age, based in baby-sitter-usual plot) CRAVING

Some of my interests are (All with mostly OCs):

Star Wars
Final Fantasy
Attack on Titan
Resident Evil
Pokemon/Pixelmon
Minecraft
Silent Hill
Fallout NV
Fallout 3
HTTYD
Naruto (AU preferably)