Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Collection of Choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archonxeno

Super-Earth
Good morning, afternoon, or evening!

I'm going to just apologize for the length of this post, for it will no doubt grow quite extensive. Let us first begin with a summary of who I am.

My name, as far as you are concerned, is Xeno, and I am an 18 year old switch (play both dominant and submissive) heterosexual male living in the US. I work Monday through Thursday, from about 2:00 pm to 7:30 pm, and am unavailable for that time, but we can easily work around that. I don't expect to be sending messages back and forth for hours on end, though I'm definitely not opposed. When it comes to plot versus sex, I'll admit I do like quite a bit of sex in my RPs. But. If you have a plot that interests me that has less sex, I'll certainly hear you out!

CURRENTLY CRAVING SMUT BASED MONSTER ROLEPLAYS

I'll post an F-List here eventually, but until then, this will suffice:

Favorite Kinks:

Maledom
Femdom
Science Fiction
Playing an alien/monster
Fantasy
Bondage
Pain
CBT
Humiliation
Forced Masturbation
Oral (giving and receiving)
Rough Sex
Biting
Group Sex
Sex Games
Aphrodisiacs
Twins

Limits:

Scat
Urine
Death/mutilation

Anything not on those lists is likely fair game as well!

Plots to follow in next post, so scroll down!

RE: A Conglomerate of Choices!

PLOTS

Demons' Plaything

Your girl was living a normal life when suddenly she's kidnapped in her sleep by a demon who is the personification of lust. She is put inside a demonic brothel, where her and other abducted girls are rented out to beasts and demons to be their fuck toys. Would be rough, kinky, etc. lots of cum and gangbangs and the like.

Pet for the Young Lady (seen on another request thread)

In a fantasy world where shapeshifters are slaves, (as the ability to change forms is a sign of sin and the devil), my character is just one of those shifters. Yours is a young human girl who is given my character as a gift at her coming-of-age party, a tool to help her discover what she likes and doesn't. The only rules are that my character has to follow your lady's instructions and cannot impregnate her. Perhaps she will humiliate him in front of her friends, show him off. Or make him lick her to orgasm as she lazily plays with his cock with her feet. Endless possibilities.

Alien abduction of young human women to be trained and sold as sex slaves. We'd play out the training, then the sale and use of your character(s). (Also, could do human males abducted by female aliens and I'd LOVE to play that out.)

General Pairings:
(SOME MAY NOT BE INTERESTING TO ME AT CURRENT TIME)
Me x You (sometimes flexible)

Vampire x Victim
Vampire x Blood Slave
Dragon x Princess
Lord x Lady
Mage x Princess
Mage x Warrior
Emperor x Slave
Minotaur x Sacrificed Girl
Demon x Sacrifice
Warlord x Conquered Princess
Mage x Mage
Wealthy Businessman x Lover
Inventor/Wealthy CEO x Assistant
Nudist x Curious Schoolgirl
Student x Kinky Teacher
Kidnapper x Victim (only with really good plot or combined with another pairing)
Criminal Mastermind x Lover
Criminal Mastermind x Spy
Father x Daughter's Friend
Master x Slave
Slave x Mistress
Master x Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom