Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hunt begins... (M X F search)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunter​

() I am still rather new to Bluemoon
() I have been role-playing for quite a while now
() I try to be as literate as possible
() I try to post 3 to 5 pertinent paragraphs
() I role-play in third person
() I mostly role-play via PMs, but will use threads as well
() I am very open to most kinks, but shy away from rape and other extremes
() If you have a kink, just ask, but respect my answer (I will go over this in more detail during discussion.)
() Absolute NOs: Rape, Gore, Vore, Snuff

The Hunted​

() Try to be literate as possible (use spell check)
() Opened minded
() Share responsibility for the story
() Have Fun
() Use OOC to help keep the story moving
() Let me know if you get bored or want to stop the Role-play​

The Plot (More Smut Driven)​

() This is a specific craving
() More to follow

() This story takes place in a land lost to time. Here creatures part human and monster roam the land. They range in variety of species as well as personality. Our story follows an adventurer as he travels the land taking request, and trying to complete them and earn a bit of gold. However, Monster Girls, which is their official name, are dangerous in more ways than one. There are no male monsters, so they are forced to mate with human males, which puts the inexperienced adventurer in an unlikely position to succeed. However, he usually scrapes out a living some how.
() I would like for the adventurer to come across several different monster girls, which each would have their own story.

() Welcome one and all to the nightly breeding arena! Here our many contestants take it all for the audience! Aliens, Monsters, lost civilizations... All searching for a heir can be found here. Watch our girls filled to the brim!

Welcome to the year 3XXX. The earth once the only bastion of humanity now is an intergalactic destination. No matter the sin or guilty pleasure it can be found here. Humans became a beacon of entertainment of all types. Any alien looking for a fun, perverse, or rather all around debauched time comes here. As the entertainment center of the universe, Earth became prosperous beyond anyone's comprehension. While most live a decent living, the lower percentage of the population take work where they can find it. Often for the females, that means taking part in the arena. For the women, that meant a mixture of pain, excitement, and almost certainly impregnation.

Thanks to early science the human genome was altered to be the perfect breeders. It doesn't matter the species: Alien, Monster, Non-humans, humans can always impregnate or be impregnated. This led to arise in the opposite where females from other species would flock to arenas to be bred to revive their species. (So we could do a reversal of roles if you wanted to or the other gets stale.) The arenas don't just cater to breeding. If a wealthy patron just had a craving to have sex with a different species, then the arena can make it happen. Going back to the offspring if they were unwanted, then the Arena would adopt them, and raise them for future shows when they are adults. All are welcomed to the breeding arena, thanks to advance science almost any fantasy is a reality.​

The Plot (More Plot Driven)​

() () Something science fiction like a space epic. If you have any ideas, shoot it my way via PM.​

Finally​

() Thank you for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you.
() If you are interested, just shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom