Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

roll the role playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms_nicole

Supporter
Supporter

Hi,

So I’ve been away but I’ve been trying desperately to suppress the urges that build inside me to go online to type out a roleplay request. The urge is super huge though and I take a look --- a quick peep --- and I try so so hard to resist. Ah. I can’t. I’m typing again. I have many mostly short RPs --- so hoping that I made someone happy, as I have tried some odd fetish RPs.

I guess I’m hoping to find a blue glowing PM addressed to me that presents in this weird html css world graffitied with javascript some formatted writing that makes me excited again with new ideas.

WANTS AND DEEP DESIRES
Here are my off hand boring cliché ideas:

ENCASEMENT --- Yes! The idea of waking up in someone else’s imagined RP world and have to figure it out, but imprisoned somehow, more specifically with the feeling of encasement; helpless and being forced to be eager to please, but yet still defiant. So no, my character would not be a sub to manipulate, but a struggling spirit that can escape if she plays her cards right. Maybe she falls in love or comes back with a vengeance! And the cops. Um, yeah sure, sex scenes would be expected. It’s a smut site. Oh shit, let me check. Yep, Blue Moon definitely I think has some racy things going on here. Hoo -- that was quicky worry. But yes, I see naughty posts, so I’m good.

SCI-FI PARTNERS IN CRIME --- Sometimes dorky campiness is so cute. I’m not ridiculing it. I like it. I actually feel it inside to a point of a happy giggle. So I could do a sci-fi thing where my character partners up with yours. Mine would be an assistant. It would be lighthearted fun. Someone did a Tom Baker Dr. Who RP once --- I had to search the webs but I found him on Netflix. So ok, the absent minded humor is a little juvenile, but it’s cute and, therefore thussly, a perfect example of a sci-fi RP I could helpidly help on.

A DELICATE ARCHED FOOT --- Yeah, I’m still curious of someone who could write a little piece admiring my character’s appendages without going creepy but firmly staying in the fetish realm especially teaching me how it works and how to respond. I mean should a girl freak out and then given in? Or should she just like having a guy take so much interest in her shear nyloned covered foot and tiny suckable toes? Hey, I’m just asking here. Isn’t that what the Internet is for? Hey Siri, what is the percentage of men who will give perfect pedicures because they love a girl’s foot so much? No, Siri. I did not ask about the weather. Please stay on topic. No, Siri. I don’t care where the nearest DSW is…

With love,
Ms. Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom