Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bible Black Only: Minase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin of Paris

Planetoid
tumblr_m33cfvLXg61rtc86co2_1280.jpg

I'm looking for a bible black rp in the veins of the bible black: only series, which means short smutty encounters between two (or more) bible black characters. In the actual bible black: only series, they focused on the female characters only, but this time I want to put the focus on the main character of the la noche de walpurgis arc, Minase.

The setting will take place at any point of the anime, and revolves around Minase's sexual encounters with any one of the cast. If you have an OC that you think might fit into the setting, I wouldn't mind playing with them as well.

dutyl96c56gmhkdiyt6f.jpeg

Taki Minase is a highschool student, a rather average joe who one day discovered the bible black, a powerful magic tome which he used to seduce fellow students in school. Eventually, this got him involved with Reika Kitami, a teacher who is trying to use the bible black for her own gain. Kitami finally died and Minase sealed the book away (or so he thought)

My three favourite female characters are

Takashiro Hiroko

Minase's art teacher, knowledgable about the magical arts and quite the animal in bed.

Minase Yukiko
Minase's stepsister (cousin in the anime), a tomboy who became quite slutty after Minase used his magic on her

Kaori Saeki

Kaori is a small time magic user who offered sex to Minase in order to persuade him to reveal her secrets to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom