Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking dominate male teaher to coach and drug his student into a slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiuke

Moon
I like putting all the basics in the title. If you're here, you pretty much know what I want. Now let's get to some specifics.

This is a roleplay I have that got abandoned not to far in. I still want it to follow the basic story line, but have it be different that the first rp. I still want to have interest in continuing the other one. If anyone is interested playing that basic story is below, but be warned that this is very smut heavy. It's not devoid of plot, just the plot depends on smut.

A former college professor got rich selling drugs. Now he's a coach, and loves eying the young students. Deciding to turn one into his new slut, he devises a plan. After making sure that they would be alone, he'll turn off the water to the showers, steal the girl's panties, and put a sex powder in her underwear. When she comes out claiming that she can't shower, he's already turned to water back on and yells at her for lying. Her punishment is to get even sweatier and get detention. He's hidden cameras in his room to get their sex on tape. He uses that footage to blackmail her into doing whatever he wants.

Obvious kinks here are blackmail, public sex, and drugs. I really want dirty talk, nipple piercings, toys, and making me beg for it. Please manipulate my character into thinking that she absolutely loves being your slutty bitch. You don't even have to tell her about the drugs until she's too far gone to want to turn back, or ever. Another big kink for this is slutty workouts. Really want my character to have to have special training at your character's house or private gym. Make me run with sex toys in me, grope me while I try to lift weights, and of course make me workout either naked or in slutty outfits. Be creative! I'm open to other kinks; but please don't have vore, gags, the consuming of internal waste, and too much violence. All of those are kind of big turn offs.

If you interested, the please let me know. I only rp here, and mostly just rp over pm. It helps keep things organized. My post length is three sentences to about the size of this request thread. Usually I have one or two paragraphs, but that will depend entirely on your preference. Oh, and if you're going to message me please have something on your character or kinks. I've already given a lot of information, and would really like to collaborate with you to fill out the rest. I am flexible, but please stick to a male coach drugging and blackmailing a female student into being his slut.

While I like the basics of this RP, I would be more interested in being a coach who falls in love with the person he is blackmailing and convincing himself that she really likes it, even if she doesn't. I don't see him as an 'incredible hulk' type of an angry guy, but rather someone who would always look at her with a deep intensity of his eyes. When he's around her, he melts into her and gives her anything. But when she tries to pull away, then he starts up with his trickeries. He just doesn't understand why she resists him so much ... you know the type of character ... self delusional, co-dependent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom