Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaSkye

Meteorite
Hey guys I'm back! Lets keep this short and sweet and to the point.

(Still kindof new to Bluemoon, just been away for a month or so because my internet wouldn't work and I had to work a lot. If I abruptly left anyone's roleplays, feel free to resend them. My inbox is empty... )

I generally roleplay in third person but I do sometime make mistakes and throw an "I" or something in there. A bunch of these request threads say stuff about writing several paragraphs, I'm pretty sure I could get one paragraph, maybe more? It would have to depend on the roleplay, right? I generally only roleplay my own age, 18. It's just easier to remember and to act right.

I may be sort of an oddball, but I'm into rape roleplays. I'd love to do incest ones too, and any other ideas are always welcome but I'm thinking forced roleplays.

I guess some pairings I'd like to try would be...
Teacher/student
Brother/sister
Cousin/cousin
Something with a vampire?
Maybe a kidnap roleplay?
I'm also very into sleep sex. Like... sleep assault, drugged stuff.

The incest ones normally need to have some sort of non-con plot for me to get into them.

I guess if you think my request thread could in any way relate to you, you should message me. Thanks!

RE: Emma's request thread.

Interested in the first 3 rps with you.
I am not a para Nazi. 2-5 sentences each time are sufficient and a good response time.
Do you use YIM or AIM?
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

RE: Honeyyy I'm home!

What plot idea did you have for that one? I'm really craving non-con and drugged scenes right now.

RE: Honeyyy I'm home!

well maybe there is a phys ed teacher who is very sexually infatuated with the one female students and has tried to take her nurmous times. not they are on a weekend field trip and he has his chance...

I might be interested in something, but I do want to point out that maybe you should add your dom/sub preference in the roles, because that does affect who might want to rp with you, including myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom