Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliating Play (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limelight

Star
I'm going to make this as short and to the point as I possibly can. I'm in the mood for some really twisted humiliation roleplays. Non-con in preferable, but it doesn't really matter. I'd love to play sub, but i'm fine with being dom as well. I can write anywhere from a couple sentences to six or seven paragraphs, but to be honest, I'd rather stick to shorter (one or two paragraphs) replies. They're just a lot more fun in my experience.

Flist

Also, all characters will be 18+.

Plot ideas:

1. A comes home from collage (either for the summer or for good). He'd broken up with his boyfriend a few weeks earlier, and decides to work out his sexual frustration by turning his father into his bitch.

2. A is kidnapped/sold to B who then turns him into his puppy/pony/kitty slave.

3. A is a trouble student who turns his teacher into his plaything as punishment for failing him on a few quizzes. Maybe he could even get the other students involved and work in some public humiliation things.

4. A is a spoiled prince/noble and B is his servant turned toy/pet. Again, lots of toys and public humiliation in this one.

5. Stalker kidnaps object of affection. Possibly A kidnaps his friend's hot older brother/father.

6. A is a bully who's upgraded. He's singled out B and has is fun humiliating him. Maybe B could bound in an out of order bathroom and used to make money (5 bucks for a fuck, ect) or left bound and gagged in his locker, with a vibrator in his ass.

7. A kidnaps his bully and gets revenge. Maybe group/public humiliation with getting in other victims.

8. Intern arrives at his new job only to find himself the new office bitch

9. College student thinks hes gotten into a fraternity, but he's actually going to be kept as a plaything.

10. A man inherited a mansion from a distant relative along with all the man's special servants/butlers.

11. The most useless work out buddy every. Aka, naked working out, and one person turning everything to sex/into a sex toy.

12. The moment a spoiled prince crowned king he orders his uncle- who he's lusted after since he was young- captured and stripped, before turning him into a sex slave.

13. Anything with twins. Twins together. Twins being shared. Twins sharing. I love twins.

14. A teacher staying late to grade tests, leaves the room for a short coffee break and when he comes back he finds the student he's been secretly lusting after, naked and bound on his desk.

Picture plots. Though I'll admit some of these probably work better as scene ideas than full fledged plot ideas.

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

More coming.

Would you play with a submissive android? I like to play as Data from Star Trek, but doesn't have to specifically be a canon character, and even if it was.. it's star trek.. there's so many excuses for him to be anywhere in time, doing anything at all. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom