Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AI Anddroid Sexbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreedDreamsWme

Meteorite
Like Pygmallion's Galatea or the Stepford Wives, people have been fantasizing about fucking beautiful objects for centuries. Androids just happen to be the closest we've come to achieving a perfect sexual partner without any extra stress.

However, I don't want to RP a perfect sexbot, I want to RP a sexbot with AI, gaining awareness of her autonomy.

There are a few scenarios that I have in mind, the main ones being:

-Android gains awareness by falling in love with the man that owns her, who is married. Jealousy leads her to please him even more, and leads her to obsessively seek him out.

-Android gains awareness and wants autonomy, but the man who owns her doesn't want to let her go because her "place" is on her knees, serving him. He forcibly keeps her.

-Android gains awareness and starts a secret affair with her owner's wife. The husband later finds out and encourages it.

-The android's owner's 15 year old son begins using her everyday (you'd RP the son and dad, but most scenes will include the son- the dad is meant to mostly be absent) without the father's awareness. The android gains self-awareness and begins to enjoy sex, but only with the young boy.

I prefer highly detailed RP and highly literate RP partners!

Let's not make the introduction of characters and setting so long that I've cooled off by the time we get to the smut :cool:

Personal sexual preferences in RP:
Incest, Dom/sub, various BDSM situations (but no blood), orgies and multiple partner sex, cheating partners, possible pregnancy, pregnancy, milking lactating breasts/using lactating women like cows, deep kissing (lots of tongue!), large age gaps, voyeurism and exhibitionism, cock worship, begging, breath play, and more

Not all of these need to be included. I am, however, more inclined to taboo.

RP will be done through PM only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom