Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hold me down and fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzeSunlight762

Meteorite
My description will be short and sweet, unlike what I'm looking for. So, I'm going to be as honest as I possibly can...

I want to be fucked.

I usually play a submissive role simply because I enjoy the feeling of being helpless. I like being told what to do; however, it has been said that I have somewhat of a smart mouth and that I can be very sarcastic. Though I role play as a submissive I've found that I'm incredibly stubborn when I want to be. I like testing my Doms to truly find out what kind of power they think they have and what they actually possess. I enjoy persuasion (of a more forceful nature) and being made to let go of myself. I do not enjoy anything that belongs in the bathroom (Jesus is watching) nor do I enjoy anything connected to abuse. If you want to pull my hair and spank me, I'll be waiting for you to try and have your way with me. Did I mention that I'll most likely be in my bed and naked?

Want to know more about me? Send me a Pm or look at my previous posts.

I have a slave shop scenario where you can have your slave girl arouse the desire in on of the handlers who gladly "preps" her for sex training as he takes her, and even gives her and other slaves kinky punishments for her insolence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom