Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Red Wet Night (Shade)

"You were never any trouble, and it is nice to have someone else in the house... I have lived alone for a while, I go clubbing to rejoin humanity every so often. Your the first person I have brought home though... Though this is not exactly the circumstances I would have preferred it be under," He said looking around the room.

He could smell her growing arousal, the subtle pheromones that were queues to what she really wanted. He gently set his hand on the edge of the blanket next to her hand, and turned once more to face her, " As for how you want to pay me back... well" He leaned down till he was just within a few inches of her lips, his eyes staring calmly but dead straight into hers, "I will leave that for you to decide." his voice low and calm, almost inviting her, tempting her, asking her.

There was a lump in her throat from what she was feeling. He was so close to her now, fingers almost touching as she fought the mental war. Could she actualy give in? Why was she feeling like this to a man she barley knew? Jaina thought it had to be because of him saving her and was a reaction to it.

"I..."

Words faded off as she felt his eyes asking her. It was her choice and he could have done so much more while she slept. Losif was handsome, and she could feel the tug of darkness and something else. Would it be so bad to give in what she was feeling? The little voice in the back of her head said no, and she let her hand slide over his before leaning her head in to press her lips against his.

HIs kiss was gentle at first, almost hesitant, then he pressed into her. His free hand slowly tugged the sheets away from her hands, dragging them off her body. He let her enjoy the gentle but passionate kisses, slowly pressing his tongue to part her lips. his free hand gently cupped her breast, rubbing it with his ice cold fingers, his other hand going into the tendrils of her hair.

As he gently pulled back from her kiss he bit her lower lip, tugging on it slightly before releasing, looking in her beautiful eyes to gage once more her emotions. She had made the first move, and he had responded, and now the dance of pleasure and sin would begin. A part of him howled with glee... another with hunger. Both would be pleased before the night was finished.

"you...?" he said, a slight smile on his face.

Heat peeled off her body as the blanket was stripped away. The kiss sent a pleasured shock down her spine. Jaina closed her eyes, feeding into the kiss as his hand cupped her breast. The kiss broke as she sucked in a breath of air in suprise. The nipple perked from the slight attention.

"I'll stay..."

With the finial words, it seemd there was a gleam in his eyes. That of triumph, and yet she didn't care. It had been a long time sense she had allowed herself to feel again. Something about this man made her feel comfertable. Something she hadn't had in a long time. Jaina then kissed him again, harder and more passionate this time. Slipping her arm over his shoulder, inviting him in closer if he wished.

He smiled as she kissed him again, and pressed into her at her invitation. His hand moved up her breast to her nipple, slowly pinching it playfully, a rolling it in between his thumb and forefinger. The other hand clenched her hair and pulled her down on the couch as he laid his weight on top of her slightly, pinning her there as he slowly kissed her, letting her suffer in the bliss of his kisses.

His kisses began to trail away from her mouth and down her neck, slow and almost tickling until he gently bit the inside of her neck and held it here for a moment, falling silent as he waited for the gasp of bliss to echo from her lips. After a moment he let go and nuzzled the inside of her neck and whispered, " You know... These clothes are going to make it difficult." his voice a rhythm in pace with her heart, as he slowly kissed her neck once more.

A jolt of pleasure escaped from her lips as hot excitment pooled inbetween her thighs. Jaina closed her eyes, taking in the rich pleasure of a man touching her for the first time by her choice and not someone elses. Heat pooled off her body, and then she cried out when Losif bit her on the neck. It was all pleasure to her; as her nipples hardend to tight nubs. She diidn't need to be asked twice that clothing wouldn't do. She wanted to know what it felt like with skin against skin.

"Of course."

Jaina purred, and ignored the pain in her ribs as her hands slipped over his shoulders and down his back. Her fingers pressing against his back until she reached the bottem hem of the shirt. With a lite sigh, she pulled and tuged the shirt up easily as he shifted against her. Jaina this time pressed her nails against his flesh and dragged them up like a horse pulled carriage. Digging deeply until it slipped up and over his head. Their eyes locked and she could see the fire burning in them for her. With flesh against flesh she struggled with his pants, only to have him help with a quickness she never knew. Her eyes opened a little wide as she saw the marks against his back.

"I hope I didn't hurt you.. I guess I was carried away when you bit me."

Giving him the indication that she LOVED to be bitten,

He smiled as she apologized, seeing the look of lust in her eyes, "You could never hurt me unless I wanted you to... and well" breaking up his sentence with a excited kiss, "Maybe I want you to." kissing her with more lust and need once more. He pressed his chest against her breasts, feeling her nipples stand and press into him like dull daggers. Her body was warm and inviting, begging him to use it.

Her need and want filled the room with the sensual smells of a woman. It was overpowering almost, and he began to lose hold of himself. He grabbed firmly on to something to keep his mind focused, to keep him thinking straight. What he grabbed was the thought of pleasing her every way he could right now... every way he could.

Jaina never had felt this alive before. Certianly not with a man that she really didn't know. With his chest pressed againt hers, she let out a small sigh of pleasured relief. There was no way things would stop now, not that she wanted them really to.

"If you say so.."

Came her reply to what he stated about her hurting him. It brought the blood to her face and she let her fingers dig into his flesh again.

He moved his leg to part her thighs, and pressed his slowly growing shaft against the folds of her pussy, slowly shifting the weight of his hips back and forth to grind against it forcefully as his bit her neck one more. As he rubbed his cock against her he slowly arched up, his grinding working up towards her swelled clit. The gentle gasps turned to moans in his ear as he tugged on the flesh of her neck.

He let her savor the experience briefly before moving down to suckle her breasts needfully. The large mounds tasted joyous in his mouth and his nipped at them as well, letting his tongue roll roughly over her nipples as well. His cock now recklessly hugh between her thighs, randomly brushing against her needing quim and the sensitive insides of her legs. His free hand moved to rest on her lips, the other groping her other breast, squeezing it and rolling it through his fingers.

He moved farther down her body slowly, biting and kissing his way down now, his nips no longer gentle or caring. His teeth left marks as his need took over, his animal within him on a thin chain, begging to be let free to feed. He was between her legs now, slowly lapping at her begging folds, her taste intoxicating like heroine. He took another long taste before biting hard onto her clit, then deftly flicking his tongue side to side over it as quick as his inhuman reflexes would allow him, focusing on the screams and moans... He needed to focus.

Losif was becomming more rough. Hardcore as her body craved for his touch. Each nip brought a gasp from her mouth. Needing more as she shuddered from the pain of his bites. Those small pinpricks turning into pleasure as her thighs were spread open for him. Jaina was about to say something to him when he bit against her clit hard. She screamed out, tears in her eyes now streamed down her face. Her whole body arched into him as hands reached to grab hold of his hair.

Jaina held onto him, screaming out, but wanting more from him. The way his tongue flickered over her clit was amazing! Beyond amazing, as she had never knew what it felt like to be pleasured in such a way. Mentally, Jaina was fighting with herself. She didn't want to be hurt and thought after he was finished, it would never happen again. With his blood, unknown to her at the moment, she wanted to stay with him, and yet didn't all at once.

She wanted more and closed her eyes as the rushing waves came before her. Washing her body with pleasures unknown to her as it crashed. Jaina came hard against him. Screaming out his name in exctasy, and yet, her wet and tight pussy was still wanting more. Jaina's one secret was out, and that was that she loved being bitten.

"FUCK!! LOSIF!!! God, Bite me!"

Oh how literal that statement was as her body shook with more need of being released.

He would have smiled but he was to busy focusing on the task at hand, it teeth leaving a tender red circle around her begging clitoris that was now lathered in his saliva. His tongue continued the barrage of flicking licks back and forth across the enlarged gland as his hands parted her legs further. A finger slowly beginning to draw circles around the rim of her ass, teasing it before it plunged into her anal cavity. He inwardly waited to gage how she would take THAT assault on her body.

With the finger in her as he tugged once more with this teeth on the precious piece of flesh between them before for releasing, his other hand thrusting two fingers into her dripping quim. He thumb began to work her clit as his fingers dug inside the ridges of her pussy, slowly and rhythmically pulsing in and out of her. He knew the inside anatomy of a woman well, he knew where to look for her sweet spots, and his deft fingers with masterful precision began to seek out and stimulate her g-spot.

"Enjoying yourself? Or are you just enjoying me?

Just when she had thought he would be done, Losif begain anew. Her eyes fluttered as one leg began to gro tired from being up nearly in the air. Even laying on the eide of the sofa didn't help that cramp that was threatening it's ugly head to rear. Jaina had tried to wiggle away, when his finger replaced his tongue. Pressing into her rear with no mercy.

Her eyes watered more and she cried out. Lifting her hips up to him as she felt a tooth scrap the side of her pussy. Never had she been touched there, much less had something shoved in her ass! It was painfull, and yet strangly plesent when she heard his words wash over her.

"I'm enjoying you Losif. Fuck, that hurts.. your finger. I. ah.. never had that or anything near there before."

Jaina's face drew a darker shade of crimson red as she admitted to that. Why the hell did she just tell him that? She felt way to comfy with him and that should have frightend her. So, she tried to change the subject.

"I am starting to cramp on here. My leg and the ribs are starting to bother me."

She just hoped he wouldn't stop because of her being silly.

He saw her flush and calculated her complaint. He pulled his fingers out of her and stood up and stepped back, giving her a nice full on view of his full erection. He looked down at her with some mixture of joy and anticipation, " Well then perhaps we should move this to somewhere more appropriate... perhaps my bed room?" His voice low.

He had done his teasing, now he needed to see just how willing she was to give as she was to receive.

He eyes opened wide when he pulled away. At first she thought the moment was ruined, but not when his erection spoke diffrently. Jaina looked him over and started to think of him as an icecream treat. Ready for her to dig into and slowly savor.

It made her wetter and still she knew that it had to wrong, but it still felt so right. His cock had to be about eight inches by her guessing, and he was wide. Of course she had the choice to stop now. Stop and leave, but her body told her no as well as her mind now. Standing, she took a step towards him. Her large 44DD breasts gently swaying against her body as the areolas looked much darker now with the pink erect nipples.

"I would like that Losif. If you will have me fo-"

She stopped and shook her head. That was a silly thing to say to him. Have her more then tonight? Well, the way she was feeling about him, shed like to get to know him and only him. Reaching out she offered her hand to him as their eyes met. Jaina swore she saw a hint of triumph in his eyes.

He took her hand and kissed it gently, in a bit of a flamboyant and silly show, then guided her up stares. the cold tile below there feet al the way up the stares.

The master bedroom was large, huge by most people standards, as it held a massive bed, easily being able to fit Losif and half a dozen of his closest friends with room to spare. There were rugs and a door to the master bathroom and several closets. Dressers, a vanity, and other furniture including a two vanity chairs were among the other dressing of the room. It was dark, the two large bay windows had the blinds drawn closed with black out curtains, though there was just enough ambient light for them to see.

He pulled her gently to the large bed, slowly kissing her as he turned around, wrapping his arms around her wait, as he slowly guided her to the bed, before falling back onto it, pulling her on top of him as they went down.

"I think it is your turn."

The roomw as huge, and part of wondered how he could afford such a place comapred to her tiny apartment. When losif pulled her to him, her stomach jumped with excitment. She wanted to please him as he had her in the room below. Though by comparasin, she wasn't all that experienced in the love making department. Her abusive past had seen fit to that.

"I can try."

Again the innocence was there as well the honesty as she moved to kiss him on the lips. Her hands drew to his sides, tracing everywhere she could as if to remember each and every line. Jaina kissed him down his side and bit him hard in the collar bone area. The sense of pleasure overwhelmed her from his reaction that he liked being bitten as much as herself. As he seemd to let her do whatever she wated, Jaina, decided to explore.

Nibbleing him down his body as her fingers massaged his flesh. Her breasts gently pressed against him, teasing them both intul she was apon his cock. Her breasts had brushed over it and she heard him hiss. With a smile, Jaina propped herself up just enough as she brought her chest down to slide his cock inbetween her breasts. Pressing against her boosoms to add pressure to him. It excited her as much as him. Her pussy about dripping when she lowered her head to flicker her tongue out on the top of his mushroom shaped head. Each time she pushed and bobbed down, her tongue flickered over.

Sending shivers not only on her, but to him as well. Whith a redden breast area, she stopped to continue to please him. This time she let her mouth swallow him. Teeth scrapping the sides as she suckled, Jaina took her right hand to massage his scrotom. Playing with his balls as her hair fell over and covered most of what she was doing. Then, she pinched and pulled at his balls and bit a little harder against his cock.

His body shuddered and his minded spaced. Losif with his body like it was, submitted himself to her to please for the moment being. She was gifted, even if she was slightly inexperienced. She knew what to look for and had a general idea of how to please him.... Gerneral seemed such a understatement with what he was feeling.

She wanted him, she was trying so hard, and succeeding. He felt bliss and arousal, and he felt warm and alive. He wanted her now, but held back. He had several advantages a living man did not, but why reveal all the tricks just yet.

"God... if your just trying, would love to see what real effort feels like."

It could be taken as a insult or a invitation, honestly he did not care, he had not been pleased in so long that this was magic.

Jaina took the compliment. The last time she had tried anything like this she was one, forced, and two, was told she wasn't good at all. With renewd vigor, Jaina took his cock deep into her throat. Gaging and then backing out before she went to stroking him with her hands and then drew down to his balls.

Licking her lips, she teasing him. .Nipping at his sack and then sucking on one side, and then the other. She did this for a while until she decided to bite into his balls. It wasn't a hard bite, but it would be painfull and hopefully pleasurable as she would squeeze his cock tightly.

He jerked, giving a slight whimper before it turned into a deep groan of pleasure. His hand went down and slowly folded its way into the curls of her air. The biting was not something he was exactly used to receiving, especially down there.... but we was surprised at how pleasure able it was. She had good potential for the future, something that in itself pleased him greatly.

"If you keep this up, you may spoil the party..." He said, a wry smile on his handsome face. If he did allow himself to orgasm, she would not spoil the party in the least, unlike a human he could continue to hold a erection and use it pleasurably for as long as he wanted, it fatigue look in at least, though even then he far exceeded any human. The second he released, his body would instantly begin restocking his precious load... any change to his body quickly returned to the way it was when he died that night so many years ago.... and back then his sack was full and ripe, and had been every night since.

"Not that I would mind, you seem to be enjoying me as much as I enjoyed you."

Jaina then stopped and looked at him with a smile on her face. While she still stroking him and pinching at his sack she couldn't help that she still was doing this.

"Well, I don't want to spoil anything."

She admitted to him and crawled back up to him. Once more her breasts teasing his skil as she ran her fingers soflty this time upward to his face.

He just smiled, and rolled over so that he was on top, then slid off the bed pulling her legs as if to drag her off before he roughly flipped her on her stomach.

It was not gentle or slow, there was no foreshadowing to it, it was just there full force and unrelenting. His cock drove deep inside her, as he bent over her, taking her doggy-style as she leaned and hung to the bed. He was fast and hard, each thrust fast and harder then the last as he took her viciously. His hands slid under her to to cub her gorgeous milky breasts in his hands, which he squeezed hard with each thrust, pulling them as he used them as a anchor to deep sliding penetration.

His head tore through her, slamming against her cervix with each pulse. His shaft was cold as ice and throbbing with lust. His teeth bit into the back of her neck to keep her from fighting him, as he took her, his body swelling with the pleasure of the control he had over her body. He was beginning to ache for release, something she would enjoy he was sure.

When the first hard thrust came, Jaina screamed. Streaching her walls with no remorse as she hung on to the bedding. There was pain and pleasure that involved him taking her. Something raw and in need as th epleasures beaded around her body. Her inner walls tightened even more around his shaft.

"FUUUUCK!"

Jaina screamed out loud with feeling as their bodies slapped together. His balls almost pressing into her tight, wet pussy.

As he leaned over her, Losif's hips pumping madly, her screams like the beautiful music of the composers long dead he whispered in her ear, "Beg for me to cum inside you... Beg for it."

He had lost himself in the moment, we was going to feed on her, and soon. His body ached and hungered, and the beasts chains slowly snapped in the back of his mind. He could feel his canines slowly extend, and pupils narrow. The room became a blur as he began to see her glowing circulatory system pulse invitingly for him to bit. But not yet, no, he needed to savor his meat just a bit more before the desert of her flesh.

He wanted her to beg for his cum! Jaina was almost embarressed as she panted and let out loud moans. With each thrust she quivered and was in such a need that only he could satisfy. Her muscles contracted and released. Sending more pleasure against them both as she felt his cock throbbing deep withen her.

"Please! I want it. I need it. It's been over a year sense -"

Jaina paused and couldn't contain the moan that came from her lips. He wouldn't care that it had been over a year that she had been taken.

He trusted deep inside her, smiling as the muscles of her sweet quim contracted, milking him for his juices. He let out a low moan, as he strained to place himself further inside her, then shivered as his body released. It a large orgasm, his body pumping the her full of the sweet and salty cocktail. He game another weak sudders, smiling as he kissed down the back of her neck, and then slowly down her spine.

"That was amazing, but I have one more thing I want to show you..." His voice sweet and playful, as he once more went between her legs.

The clarity of the orgasm was fading, with it the beast had broken free, and the beast wanted her. It was not beyond playing with it food. He licked her dripping pussy slowly, as if cleaning it for her, then slowly began to kiss into her thigh. as he get to the inside of the leg, just over the aortic artery his teeth sank in and began to drink the sweet copperish wine of her body. This would be bliss for her, feeling like magic as he slowly drained her of strength, her body still pumping blood hard and fast, as he could taste the slight hints of adrenaline in her skin.

Her moans and his slow satisfaction were the only things that allowed him to slowly let go. She would realize soon what he had done, but that did not mean we was done with her just yet.

Back
Top Bottom