Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Mental Hospital

So I have this idea for a mental hospital based rp with the zombie apocalypse happening. I really hope this is how you do this:

The city is in complete chaos and most of the doctors, nurses, and guards that typically keep a close eye on the residents of Orchard Mental Hospital have left to be with their own families or to just save themselves. With the patients trapped behind the security measures they were forced to remain behind, it was not long before panic set in and things got out of control fast.

There were however a few brave souls willing to stay and protect the patients from themselves and the outside world. With only a handful of people willing to keep the order, supplies running low, and infection overtaking any outside means of help things are looking bleak for all involved.

I'm thinking that everyone can make either a guard, nurse, doctor, patient, or survivor. I hope this is a good idea and that we can have fun together.

I'm willing to give it a shot. Do you have character sheets you want to use, and a number of players in mind? Will the RP eventually extend out of the hospital walls?

I do have a character sheet design but it's more a suggestion, you can put anything you want onto the sheet and shorten or extend it as you please. So long as the character you build speaks to you. I did not have a set number but I imagine that any more than nine or ten would be hard to keep track of everyone. The number that would be best would probably be anywhere from six to eight. I imagine that eventually the rp would extend beyond the walls of the hospital as rations run low and desperation begins to set in.

It sounds like a fun take on the Walking Dead kind of world. I'd be happy to work on a characters sheet and hopefully we'll get other people interested.

Excellent! I'll post a blank character sheet in the characters section under 'Zombie Mental Hospital' That way you can just copy and paste it. You can fill out as much as you want on it, if you wanna cut things out feel free. Is that alright with you?

Back
Top Bottom