Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Jealous Twin (Celebstars & t-mase)

celebstars

Pulsar
The party was in full swing, it had been going on for at least three hours now with lot's of friends and family around to help celebrate the young girl's first home. Being an actress, she could afford to buy her own house and did so knowing she couldn't live with her parent's forever.

"Great party!" Said one of Georgia's friends, dancing with the star, but could see something was up with her. "What's wrong? You don't seem like your having fun. You want to talk about it?" Offered Hannah, to which the brunette standing in front of her just said "no" before walking off, turning her back, not caring if she was rude.

There was a reason for her being quite stroppy and seeming angry. Her brother, who was also her twin wasn't there. Going in to the kitchen, when no one else was around, she swiped her phone, checking for messages from him but there wasn't any. "What the fuck" she said in her Mancunian accent. Opening up the texts, she sent another, her fifth of the night. "Where are you? I want you here!"

Putting her phone down on the counter, she went over to the drinks and poured herself another glass of wine, filling the cup quite high and gulping it down.

Georgia's father came in, telling her to go steady on it, although he knew she was
enjoying herself. "Where is he? He should be here." After her conversation with her dad, she walked out, leaving her phone inside the kitchen and walking on to enjoy the party, or at least trying to.

The actress looked stunning in her red dress, a couple of guys did try hitting on her, although rather softly as they were friends, but she gave them a simple knock back in a joking way, trying not to damage friendships in the process.

Tom was not even aware of the time, nor did he really care. He and his girlfriend were having some time together and alone which was more than that could have been said in the past few weeks. His family were interfering wanting to know every little detail that was going on between them and if it was serious. He didn’t know if it was or not but for now he was enjoying it. Naturally it was his twin sister that was the most interested. Perhaps because she was his twin, maybe more than that in the way that she wants to be just protective of her twin sibling.

Tom allowed his eyes to wander to his phone as it went off again. Georgia was becoming more and more impatient with him. To be fair he was being slightly unfair it was the first home for his sister and he was avoiding her as best that he could for time with a girl. Family should come first and that was a mantra that he always tried to live by.

“C’mon Steph, we best go”, he said standing up buttoning his shirt back up and removing the creases in it by simply running his hands down the front. His brown hair, though not overly long, was spiked up a top his head.

Only a fashionable two hours late he arrived with his new partner. He expected heads would turn when they entered the home of his sister. “And remember my family will pester you like there is no tomorrow.” He warned her as he knocked at the door awaiting for it to be answered.

The knock on the door wasn't heard, not with the music lashing out of the speakers at a dangerously loud level, but a group near saw figures outside and one of them opened up the home to them. "You finally made it then" said the male, a friend of the family, inviting him and his girlfriend indoors before closing the door behind them.

Georgia was with two of her friends, sitting on a leather sofa between them. Despite hanging around with them most of the time outside of work, she didn't regard them as best friends only one person filled that position and he wasn't here, so she still believed.

Getting drunk, it was something she did when she knew work wasn't going to get in the way, whether she had time off or they didn't need her for scenes. So tonight, Georgia was pretty plastered, she was shouting and chanting, cheering and yelling with wine in her hand the entire time. It wasn't out of hand, it was just funny to see her acting silly, trying to forget about her brother.

Then she saw him walk in, he almost had this aura about him she believed. Maybe it was because she was his twin and had some sixth sense about it, or maybe it was just in her head, either way, she couldn't help but feel happy he was here. But that feeling fell when she saw his girlfriend. Turning her head away, she didn't want to know.

“Less of the cheek please, we have had lots to do.” Tom said to the family friend making his way inside. His father was next to give him some stick at his late appearance and he knew that this wouldn’t be the last that he heard about it tonight. He sighed a little as he wandered through with his girlfriend in tow looking for Georgia, trying to find her so that he could apologise for their late appearance.

He finally saw her and headed on over to see her. Naturally as you would at your own party, she looked more than a little worse for wear. He waited to see if she noticed him before saying anything which he assumed she had but was playing up pretending he didn’t exist.

“Yeah I know, I suck just like everyone has already told me.” He said trying to make light of the situation not knowing how this would fall with his twin. He hoped that it would be taken in the light hearted manner that it was intended though with alcohol in the mix there is a chance that these sorts of jokes could be taken the wrong way.

He stood awkwardly looking down on his drunk sister. He hated to see her like this as it was clear that she was vulnerable though he knew she could more than look after herself so it was more a concern than that of genuine fear.

Georgia couldn't play it out like the way she wanted to in her head, she wanted to rant and shout at him, but there was a lot of people around and the last thing she wanted was to cause a scene. Looking at him, she smiled, her teeth standing out against the red lipstick she wore.

"You do suck" she laughed, standing up, losing her footing a little bit which caused another laughter. "But you are here, which is the main thing that counts!" Going towards him, she kissed his cheek and leaned in, cuddling him, looking at his girlfriend who was behind. "I hope your looking after him, part of my soul is inside there" which she really thought as they were twins.

"Let me show you around the house!" Georgia put her arm inside her brother's and pulled him away, "You can stay with my friends!" She turned to the girl who had come along with Tom. It was creepy the way the sister rested her head on her brother's shoulder as they walked in to the kitchen. "Oh my phone" taking it, she kept it in her hand before shutting the door so they were alone.

"Why are you late!" Was the first thing that left her lips. "Is it because of her?!"

“Because of Steph?” He laughed a little as he noticed they were completely alone in the house. “Yeah perhaps a little bit but mainly down to me. We were enjoying some time away from everyone just the two of us and it was nice.” He knew this would come across in a bad way but he felt the need to be honest with his sister whom he had so much time for. He wanted her to know the truth about them, not hide anything away just because it would make her feel better. “Georgia, I really like her, she makes me happy and surely that has to count for something with you? You must be a little happy I am finally settling with someone?”

He questioned her wanting to know genuinely how she felt, if Georgia really wanted him to be happy or if she expected that they would always be joined together at the hip. It was no secret that there was nobody else in the world that he would like to spend time with, though he knew that had to change if he was to get married and have kids. He was trying so hard with Steph, to make her feel welcome in the family but that was hard and he needed to make it clear to Georgia.

Leaning in he kissed Georgia on the forehead. “You know how much you mean to me, that will never change but I need to be able to have a girlfriend and be with someone without feeling like I am disappointing you.” Tom explained with a clear amount of compassion and a little regret to his tone of voice.

“I know you will understand because that is what we do. I know you’re just looking out for me and I would be the same with you but you gotta let me go sis, let her in and I promise you that you will like her.” Tom finished looking his sister in the eyes.

The twin couldn't see past her own jealousy and spite to realize her brother's happiness was important to her. She was losing her brother, or in her eyes, her soul mate. "You know I will understand?" Was her question to him, "You know nothing, I knock so many guys back for you, I wait for you." Looking up at him, as he had that little bit of height on her, she leaned in, her red lips near his ear. "I would of done anything for you." Pausing, she then whispered, "Anything" then moved back, kissing his lips tenderly with her eyes closed.

"We could of had something special, but instead, I am going to find myself a guy out there. You had your chance. After tonight I don't want you in this house again. Good luck with your slut of a girlfriend." With that being said, the actress left the kitchen, taking a drink out of someone's hand and starting to gulp it.

Even though she said she was going to find a guy, Georgia was to upset, she walked down the corridor and put her hand on the banister of the staircase, using it to steady herself up each step in her heels.

Upstairs was empty of people, which was a good thing as she let herself cry. Going in to the bathroom, she saw her mascara was running down her cheeks, she had to wash it so no one would know she was upset.

“Gee, what are you talking about?” Tom asked unsure as to what his sister was saying, sure the alcohol was having more of an effect on her than that even she would like. However before she could even reply she was gone, going to find some guy to fuck that she would no doubt wake up in the morning and regret even putting eyes on him. Tom was still unsure why she hated the fact he was happy, it had always been the same his three minute younger twin would always try to get between him and his girlfriends. It was then it hit him, the thought and prospect that what she had just told him was the drink forcing her to tell the truth.

As he stood and contemplated longer the prospect of his sister wanting him in ways that no sibling should want their own blood relative it all started to make sense. The constant physical contact between them, always wanting to be around him, being closer with him than any other guy she had ever been seeing or dating. The stark realisation was a shock to the system, a shock that he needed to shake off as nothing. ‘There is no way your sister wants you like that, you are reading far too deeply into it.’ His over thinking mind said, knowing full well if anyone else was in the kitchen with him they would have heard the cogs turning in his brain being forced to work overtime to process all the information rolling around in it.

Tom wandered out of the kitchen and about the house trying to find Steph, wanting to leave right now before anything else could happen to put his mind into a bigger state of discontent. There she was, his beautiful princess standing there chatting with his family. He chuckled to himself as he wondered what on earth they could be telling her knowing that it was likely to be something to embarrass him. Scouting the room he could not see Georgia though, now was the time to sneak out without her seeing.

“Hi dad, tell Georgia we have had to leave could you I am not feeling very well at all. Just so you know she is in a bit of an odd mood, perhaps one too many just keep your eye on her.” His father nodded and gave Steph a hug as did his mother who in turn embraced her son.

‘What was that all about?’ Steph asked unsure as to why they were leaving no sooner had they arrived. “Bad stomach, that is all I think I just need a good night sleep.” Tom offered in response hoping that she would not see though his lie which she seemed to buy from him. He kissed her on the forehead before making the drive home in which Tom knew tomorrow he had to press his sister for more answers, to understand what she was trying to tell him.

Georgia stayed upstairs for a while, she felt as though she has broken up with a long term boyfriend. Sitting on her ass, on the bathroom floor, the girl had her arms across her chest folded as she cried, stewing and thinking about her brother and that slut of a girlfriend who had just caused their break up.

It was to much for her, then she heard laughter downstairs and it made her angry thinking other people were having fun at her party rather an herself. Standing up, she left the bathroom behind her and went downstairs, clearing everyone out of the hallway in front of the street door. "Everyone out! Now!" Pushing people's arms and chests, she was urging them outside, she wanted no one here. Going in to the living room, she saw her father and mother, as well as her friends and to her surprise her brother wasn't there. He didn't care about her.

"Get the fuck out of my house now!" Pointing towards the hallway where the street door was, she didn't take any nonsense from anyone, even booting her parents out of her home. The party was a disaster, Georgia was finally left alone, slamming the door behind the last person before she went upstairs and to bed, crying herself to sleep.

The next day, the brunette opened her eyes slowly, her head was aching terribly. Pushing herself up with her hands, she rolled on to her back to look at the time. It was two o'clock in the afternoon, checking her phone, she had so many missed calls and texts from friends and family, not a single one from her brother. Throwing the phone across the room, she couldn't believe how he would throw away what they had.

But for now, it was time to shower and get changed.

Tom awoke the next morning to no text messages, only a note from Steph. ‘I didn’t want to wake you but mum needs me home for about a week, I hope you understand.’ Tom was yet to meet her mother and so it was not unexpected that if she did need her to be there with her that he would not be invited. Naturally he wasn’t completely delighted with that and the fact that they would not be spending so much time with one another. He sent her a text just confirming that he had gotten her note and then set about starting his day.

Staggering from bedroom to bathroom he started the shower and jumped in, already being naked which was the way that he slept as it was comfortable he let the warm water droplets slide down his body as he cleaned himself up. This was the time for contemplation, to try and understand what Georgia meant by what she had said last night and if it was the drink talking or if it was a real feelings that she had. The thing that worried him most was thinking about her made him aroused. In truth she had always done that to him, he never fancied her or wanted her she was just a beautiful woman and one he appreciated it was just a shame that she was his own flesh and blood.

Upon leaving the shower he dried himself off and got changed, a blue pair of chinos and a grey Superdry top now adorned his muscular physique as he wondered now what to do with his day. As it was Steph free, as it was going to be for a week, he had a lot of time to fill. Well, when he was not at work of course. Tom decided now was a good time to text Georgia and see how she was. ‘Bet you are feeling a little sorry for yourself aren’t you? You were drunk as a skunk last night sis. Hope you’re okay. X’

He didn’t expect a reply today, in fact he expected that she would be spending the next week in bed nursing one of the worst hangovers that she had ever had. Tom chuckled to himself a little as he thought of the prospect of his sister sipping water and trying not to throw up just like the good old days he would nurse her after a night out.

After her shower, she felt a little better, Georgia felt more clean and refreshed, but the hangover was still there. Thankfully she wasn't needed at the studios today, none of the scenes involved her. Once she had dried every drop of water on her slim tight body, the actress got changed, wearing a baggy white t-shirt with a black bra on underneath and some grey sweat pants. Today was just going to be about recovery, so she just went about the house in socks to, although these were a navy colour.

That long brown hair was shimmering and and smelled like strawberries due to the shampoo. She couldn't get enough of it. Checking her phone, she saw the message from her brother. Her fingers messaged him back.

"Not talking to you until you dump that stupid bitch"

Sitting on the sofa in front of her TV, she was watching nothing special, when she thought she may have been unreasonable. It was as though the guests on the show she was watching had been listening. Something stood out to her, something they said.

'You get nothing in this world, you have to fight for it' was what a woman said, prompting Georgia to seriously ponder what she had done, she had been going about this the wrong way. She had to show her brother she was the one he should be with. That didn't sound wrong to her at all.

Swiping her phone, the girl text her brother once more. "Come around to me, we should talk."

Tom heard his phone go off, surprised to she his sister had replied fully expecting her to still be in bed. "Sure I can come over, on my way." Tom told her in reply. He also wanted to talk, to understand what was going on in her head and if what she was telling him was in fact a true feeling or drunk talk. Did Georgia really want him like that or did she, like Tom had felt in the past, just like the idea of being with him. Wanting to imagine the look of your sibling naked, the feeling of touching them and them touching you. It was a wrong thought that for many years felt so right to him.

The short drive to her new home did not take him long. He hummed along to the radio on his drive, letting a few notes out though he was nothing much of a singer at all. His sister was the one blessed with all the talent in the arts he was just given the talent in business, which is where he worked. He had his own business he could pick his hours and do as he pleased. It was only modest, he didn't earn millions though he was comfortable.

Arrive at the house he patted himself down as he got out the car, his shirt was all creased and the iron was not something that he knew at all. Of course the creases remained in his shirt though he wasn't bothered only his sister was going to see him and she was hardly going to be bothered what he looked like. He knocked at the door and waited for her to answer, stepping back a little so he was not looking like he was ready to step inside immediately.

Hearing the knock on the door prompted the girl to get up and walk on her feet in to the corridor and out of the living room. Turning right to the front door, Georgia opened it up with a turn of the handle to see her brother standing there. Time to do some acting.

"I am sorry about yesterday, I was drunk, I have got so many messages from friends about my little..." she paused, she wanted to call it something which didn't make her seem like a little kid, but at 23, she still acted like one at times. "Tantrum" finishing her sentence. Looking him up and down, she bit her bottom lip, gulping, making sure it was noticeable by him. Her hand went up to her long brown hair, twirling it around her finger before she move back, opened the door as far as she could and invited him in.

It was in the afternoon currently when she shut the door, the sound of the TV coming through to them in the corridor. "Do you want a beer or something? Juice? Coke? Be nice to catch up I think." Walking in front of him to the kitchen.

Georgia was dressed to relax as she opened the door in her baggy white shirt and sweat pants. "Someone still feeling a little worse for wear?" Tom asked sticking his tongue out in a playful way as he had always done with his sister. There was nothing that he enjoyed more than seeing his sister struggling after a heavy night on the drink and this was no exception to that rule. She offered him inside and he was not going to turn down a drink, after all when Georgia wanted to talk to him about anything it often meant that it would take up a large chunk of his day. He didn't mind though, as much as Tom had been enjoying time with Steph it had been a long time since Georgia and himself had spent any quality time with one another catching up on everything that had been going on in their lives.

"Well I am sure that one beer will not hurt and I am yet to hear about this so called tantrum that you had, I think I must have left by then." Tom said to her following in turn to the kitchen not wanting to appear rude by wandering off to the front room. "Did the alcohol cause you to make a fool of yourself?" Tom teased once more with her laughing a little under his breath but loud enough so that his twin would be able to hear. He enjoyed to wind her up and, especially in their younger days, she used to bite like it was going out of fashion.

"I didn't get the chance to say what a wonderful place you have here, it really is a great home for you. Close to work and really just an awesome space to have. I am proud of you sis." Tom told Georgia smiling her way and for a change showing a soft side. He gave her a hug from behind as they reached the kitchen smelling the strawberry shampoo that she always used to make it so perfect.

When they reached the kitchen, she felt his hug from behind and loved his touch. Georgia especially loved the fact he smelled so good, wearing the aftershave she had given him for Christmas last year. Handing him his beer, she sat down at the table, pulling the wooden chair out, letting it screech against the floor.

For now, she ignored his teasing combing some hair back with her fingers, looking around the kitchen as he said what a nice place she had. "Thanks, some day you might have your own place to, I mean really yours, no renting." Georgia herself didn't have any alcohol to drink, instead sticking to water.

She couldn't put off what happened last night for long, so decided to talk about it. "You hurt me, when you came late, your the most important person in my life and you let me down. I felt betrayed, almost like it didn't matter to you." The small woman stood up, then walked over to him around the table and hugged him. "I love you so much. But I have to say this, it is me or your girlfriend, you can't have both. Yesterday I was mad, but today I am going to talk to you like an adult."

Back
Top Bottom