Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Equalizer Film RP Idea! (Mobster RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmagic

Super-Earth
So, I had an idea after watching the movie called The Equalizer. I totally fell in love with Nicolai (aka Teddy) who was the front man in the Russian Mob. I don't know what it was about him that intrigued me, maybe because of how bad he was. Or that he owned a sex ring/ ran it. Or that he was a murderer or just pure evil. No idea. Maybe because he said something along the lines as he never understood love because it only brought weakness. So I'd like to change that.

Here is his character:

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, fear not! I can try and explain to you what his character is like because I don't really want to go off the movie.

He is a very violent man. Very mean. Very cruel. Shows for remorse, no forgiveness. He is really truly horrible. And terrifying. He acts very calm, and that is why he is so scary. He acts decent, almost nice, and then if you made a mistake, or piss him off, then he gets horribly angry because well, he is in the mob. He is a huge leader in the mob. He is Russian and he was an orphan.

He was adopted by a good man and his wife who had 5 other children of there own but wanted to help him. They stuck by him each time he lied, stole, fought, got angry because he was terrified of love. Then one day, the man broke though and he felt loved at home. But then the parents were murdered. the kids shipped off to other family members and Nicolai shipped back to the system, turning more evil. It is reveled that he killed his adoptive parents because maybe he was scared they would one day realize he was just a bad kid and didn't want him anymore, or he was just evil. Who knows.

Anyway, hes very smart, has good language skills a thick Russian accent, and doesn't take anyone's shit. He is well respected.

The movie takes place in Boston but he lives in Moscow, coming over the the states to finish business. That's when I want him to meet my character. I want him to see her and order his men to break into her apartment and kidnap her while she is sleeping or I want him to order his men to kidnap her off the streets.

Why? Maybe because she caught his eye. She is very beautiful, but doesn't show off her stunning body. She keeps it hidden by layers and maybe that intrigues him. So he kidnaps her to put her in his sex ring as she would probably roll in a lot of money from her looks.

However, he finds out she is a virgin, and decides he wants to train her a bit first, before sending her into the ring, so she stays with him. (I'd like him to wait to take her virginity, because he is a sick bastard who likes to hold it over her head, never letting her know when he will take it, making her fear grow larger with each passing day.) But I'd love him to force her to do other things to him, and force her to let him do other things to her first.

End game i'd like him to fall for her and her fall for him. However, he would not be one to admit his feelings so easy. I could see her admitting her feelings to him first, and then him shutting her down, saying something to hurt her, trying to push her away, ect.

He still views love as weakness and can never let people find out, so he would have to do things to prove to his boss and men that he doesn't care for the girl, letting them do whatever to her.

I would like him to try and force her into the prostitution ring too, but maybe he decides against it because he almost wants her all to himself, ect. (You would have to be willing to play the men who want to pay for sex too, I can play some also.)

You would have to be willing to play him, and some of the other mobsters, I can play some too, but just so you know, its a multiple character roleplay.

Even though he is very violent, i would prefer it if he didn't punch her. Slapping is okay, preferred almost as I enjoy that but I would like it if he couldn't bring himself to punch her, maybe he tries but can't. His men can punch/kick/rape do whatever though. I would like her to view YC as a protector almost from his men.

Punishments are good as he will be training her to be a sex slave basically.

SOO, pm me. We can talk more about plot ideas, things that could happen, ect.

and if you want to change anything/ have ideas just let me know!!!

My girl: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ml-o3M2pE9g/VCNBUPN7U0I/AAAAAAAAALw/Jzi8C4F2Gh0/s1600/livvie.jpg

f-list; https://www.f-list.net/c/cutiekitten12
(If you don't see something on there that you would like to do, feel free to ask!)

HERE IS A VIDEO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIS CHARACTER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UIB_clDGg

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom