Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for some IM or audio play? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
I enjoy playing over YM (and hope for some phone play sometime!) so thought I'd post a few things you might like. When you write, do mention you're from Blue Moon and include your username. <3

(12:07:02 AM) I scoot myself and sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, bubbles on my skin bursting like the carbon dioxide in champagne. They flow down to your lips, now on my cock, as you kneel in the jacuzzi. I groan as you slide your tongue on my sensitive underside. "You are so beautiful," I say, stroking your hair wet with water.
(12:13:14 AM) Smiling as the bubbles tickle my lips. My tongue exploring your cock, followed by my lips. Moaning around your cock as your tell me I am beautiful.
(12:14:59 AM) "Mmmm..." I hold your head around my cock, and close my eyes. A gentle breeze wafts across my body, cooling it, as your wet hot mouth arouses my dick further. I open my eyes and look up, the cold impersonal stars above, and your hot fucking mouth below. "Turn around," I say.
(12:18:03 AM) Meeting your eyes I slip my lips from around your cock and give your cock one more lick before doing what you ask and turning around for you.
(12:19:53 AM) I see your bottom, shiny with watery bubbles sliding across it. I slide my hand across your bottom, and feel your smooth shapely ass. I slide a finger into your slit, followed by a most unusual sensation. "Strawberry," I smile, the seeded fruit gliding between your pussy lips.
(12:23:38 AM) Moaning I feel your finger enter me and then gasp as I feel soemthing different. Before I can ask what it is you tell me and I laugh softly. "I
(12:24:32 AM) "I've never has a fruit in me before, it feels different"
(12:26:33 AM) I grin. "I'll be in you next." I take out the strawberry and bite into it, your pussy juices mixing with the sweetness of the strawberry. "Mmmm..." I smile, the red juices trickling along my chin. I then stroke the head of my cock against the fruit, my salty precome mixing with the strawberry flavor and your pussy juice. I place the tip of my cock against your pussy, and lean forward, offering your the coated strawberry, and my wanton cock at the same time.
(12:35:54 AM) "I can't wait," I whisper when you remove the strawberry. Looking back at you I smile as you eat the strawberry. Groaning as I feel you at my entrance I lick the offered starwberry and then bite into as I push back against your cock.
(12:39:00 AM) "Mmm..." I moan, my chest against your back. Your breasts press into the polished wood, surrounding the sunken hot tub. With every thrust, your nipples slide against the cool wood, a sensation unlike those of my sucking lips. I fuck you, my cock thrusting deep within you filling up your warm wet pussy. Bubbles of water sprinkle and play against our legs, as I fuck you in the water.
(12:41:35 AM) "ohhh," I moan as you fuck me. The water swishing around my legs as you thrust into me, the wood against my nipples makes them harder, as I meet your thrusts.
(12:44:47 AM) I groan as I fuck you. Our moans seem to have attracted some attention, as a couple walks up to us. They are clad in evening wear, and smile at our ministrations.
(12:45:05 AM) (up for some DP, or would your rather have a female join us?
(12:46:51 AM) (it's up to you either is good for me)
(12:47:41 AM) I open my eyes as I here whispers and see the couple smiling at us. It turns me on even more and my moans get louder.
(12:50:31 AM) The woman smiles at you, and picks up an orange. She peels it partially and sticks her finger in the hole. Juice dribbles out, coating her fingertips. "Suck them," she says. As I bang you, the other man kneels, his crotch close to your face. He rubs your cheeks against his hardness in his black evening slacks.
(12:56:27 AM) ((Is she offering her fingers to you or me?))
(12:56:53 AM) (To you, lol. You may be an employee, but you're getting all the attention!
(12:59:59 AM) Surprised when the couple move closer instead of just watching us. I smile at the woman when she picks up the orange. When she offers me her fingers I lick and then suck on them greederly. Then her partner is by me and I rub my cheek against his crotch harder, nuzzing it
(1:02:54 AM) I smile at the couple, my cock still within you. They smile back. "Beautiful," the woman says, stroking your hair. She unzips the man, his penis almost within your reach. It is hard, firm, growing in anticipation. The woman smiles, lowering down the orange onto it, its juice dribbling down its cock and to his balls. He moans. I fuck you, pushing your face closer and closer to his cock. "Lick it. Lick his hard shaft and taste his balls," she says,.
(1:09:05 AM) Unable to believe this is happening, I smile as she reveals her mans cock. As you push me closer I open my mouth and lick his cock tasting the sweet taste of orange. Running my tongue along his cock and then his balls.
(1:13:43 AM) He groans as she smiles. Juice dribbles down his stiff cock, as she fucks his prick with the orange. Eventually, the orange tears open, revealing his delicious staff covered in juice. She shoves the cock in your mouth, squeezing every last drop of orange goodness onto his sock, as you suck and lick his shaft. I pull out of your pussy, my hard raging cock wanting to enter you again. "Turn around towards me and wrap your arms and legs around me," I say.
(1:21:21 AM) Sucking on his cock when she offered it to me I suck on it as I had her fingers and yours. Stopping when I feel you pull out I lift my head and look back at you puzzled and smile doing what you ask. Wrapping myself around you "Like this?"
(1:24:31 AM) I smile. "Exactly." I lift you to the side of the jacuzzi, your bottom resting on the edge. I spread your legs and insert my cock again. I groan, feeling your pussy lips welcoming again, and I fuck you. The other man takes of his clothes as the woman plays with your ass. She slides a finger inside, then turns your head to kiss you. "Are you ready?" she asks you, fingering your ass.
(1:29:23 AM) I moan as you enter me again holding on tightly to you as you fuck me. I am not paying any attention to the other my eyes closed, so I am surprised when I feel a finger playing with my ass and then gasp as it slides in. Opening my eyes I meet the eyes of the woman and kiss her. "ready for what?" I moan as the two of you finger and fuck me making me moan.
(1:31:54 AM) She giggles. "My man is naked. He has a cock. What else do you expect him to do?" She smiles like a fox, and spreads your asscheeks wide. I help, pulling your up towards me, my cock buried within your tight little pussy. You feel his cockhead, his wide mushroom tip, at the base of your ass, insisting on entering, fucking your asshole as I fuck your pussy.
(1:34:28 AM) "What," I glance at her man and relised that he was naked and then understand. I whimper as I feel the head of his cock and then groan as he enters my ass streaching it. "Ohhh," I moan closing my eyes as the two of you fuck me.
(1:37:36 AM) "Yesss..." I groan, watching you as he enters you. His cock is thick, hard, filling your ass so deep. I continue sliding into you, my raging cock wanting to fill you deep. I moan into your lips, kissing you, holding my body against yours. I break the kiss, only to see her take your lips again, forcing her tongue deep inside of you, while she massages her breasts through her thin black evening dress. She backs off, taking your hand and forcing it against her chest. "Play with me," she moans, as she lifts her dress to play with herself as we fuck you deep, hard, strong,
(1:42:19 AM) I kiss you hungerly loving the feeling of being fucked by two men. Then I find myself kissing some one else opening my eyes I see that it's her and close them again kissing her deeply. Moaning against her lips I am surpised when she pulls back but I smile at her as I play with her breast with one hand holding onto you still with the other one. Running my thumb over her nipple feeling them growing harder the more I do.
(1:46:11 AM) "Oh, yes, play with me! Play with meeee..." she yells, arching back fingering herself. Her fingers are deep within her black panties, visible with her black dress pulled up. She kneels, fucking herself, her breasts firm underneath your fingertips. Meanwhile, I kiss you again and break the kiss, kneading your own breasts with my fingertips. "God, you feel so fucking good!" I yell, my cum within my balls welling up, wanting to jism all inside your wet steamy tight slit. The man behind you is thrusting madly, gutteral groans as he too, is ready to cum inside your delicious tight ass.
(1:48:50 AM) Squeeze and groping her breasts my moans getting louder the longer this goes and then closer I get to cumming, "I am going to cum," I whimper and then tilt my head back onto the guy behind my shoulder as I cry out and cum around your cock. Pinching the womans nipple
(1:52:29 AM) I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING" I scream, my hot cream spewing forth within my shaft into your tight little pussy. The hot wet liquid spurts inside of you, my sperm coating your core with hot white froth. Meanwhile, the man behind you groans loudly, and arches, sending his white hot come deep into your ass, jism coating the inside of you. The woman frantically moans, incoherent in her groanig, arching completely as she fingers herself to climax. "Oh, god, oh god..." she mutters, her chest heaving and finally breathing, as she pulls your hand from her nipple.
(1:52:43 AM) (Mmmm.... nice!)
(1:54:51 AM) Panting I sit up slightly and then smile at the woman and then you and rest my head on your shoulder. "Amazing," I pant
(1:55:10 AM) I smile and kiss you. "Indeed, you are."

RE: Anyone up for some audio or IM play <3

Something more recent, as a collaboration on a Lit srp. Would you like to write something together? <3

Andrew spied the young woman he met the night before, and approached her. Smiling a soft smile, he took her fingertips and raised her hand to his lips and kissed them. "Hello, again, Alice. It was a beautiful encounter we had last night. Are you looking forward to more?"

Alice couldn't believe what had happened the day before, all she had found out all she done. She was trying hard to focus on her work and not think about it when she saw Andrew. Her cheeks grew red as he kissed her hand. "Hello Sir" She didn't know what more to say as her cheeks grew redder but slowly she nodded her head.

Andrew returned her nod with a smile. He traced the redness of her cheeks with his fingerips, cooled down with the condensation from his wine glass. "Perhaps I should introduce you to a few more guests at our establishment. Would you like that?"

"Yes Sir" she replied without thinking as his fingers felt so cool against her heated cheeks. She leaned her face slightly against his hand.

"Very good. But first..." his fingers played with her cheeks, his fingertips slowly travelling along her red lips. He had dipped them in wine before touching her. "Perhaps you should sample the wine. How does it taste?"

She liked the way he touched her lips. Parting her lips she licked gently at his fingers before sucking on them. Tasting the wine she pulled back slightly and smiled. "It tastes wonderful"

Andrew raised the glass to his lips, sipping the wine. He then raised Alice's chin and kissed her, letting the liquid flow between his lips and Alice's. He then kissed her more deeply, his tongue searching withing her mouth, playfully asserting, turning more aggressive, more wanting. "How does it taste now?" he breathed.

Alice closed her eyes as he kissed her and she felt the wine enter her mouth. Then he was kissing her deeper and she let out a moan as he became more demanding with his kiss. "Wonderful," she replied breathing hard.

He grasped her bottom, his hand pressing into her flesh. Her underthings were exposed as he gradually lifted her skirt, kissing her more passionately, more deeply. He pressed his body into hers, his hardness welling up within him. "Would you like to taste more? I believe you will enjoy what I have to offer."

She melted into his kiss returning it with all the passion and fire he had set a light in her. Alice felt him start to hardened against her body and she felt her own body respond as her panties started to get wet. "Oh yes please" she panted softly.

Andrew slowly undid his zipper, allowing his tumescence to emerge, fully extended. He placed Alice's fingers on his large cock, hotter and stiffer than his exploring tongue. He kissed her again. "Please taste me," he said.

Her fingers stroked his cock, it was as large and big as she remembered, but this time she got to explore it with her fingers. Alice's fingers trailed up and down the member, before she finally sunk to her knees and slipped her lips around it. Taking a little at first before slowly taking more.

Andrew let out a little groan, as he felt her wonderful lips around his swollen shaft. He slipped a finger into the wine glass, coating it liberally with wine. He then rubbed his fingertips along his shaft, alternating his wine-daubed touches with the motions of hers along his shaft. Precome oozed out of his cock, to mix with the delicious alcohol.

Her lips and her tongue caressed his cock. Her eyes closed as she did this. So she was surprised when she tasted wine. Opening her eyes she saw what he was doing and smiled around the tip of his cock before returning, enjoying the taste of him and wine.

He returned the smile, swirling the fermented liquid in his hand. "Suck my balls," he said. "Suck my balls and play with my cock. I want to see your tongue all over me." He took a sip of the wine, slowly emptying the glass.

Alice did watch she was asked sliding her tongue once more over his cock she made her way down to his balls, licking and sucking on them as her fingers circled his cock and she started to stoke it once more.

Andrew emptied the wine glass and motioned for it to be refilled. He held the head of Alice with his free hand, guiding it over his hard swollen member. "Open your mouth, my sweet. Open your mouth." He then proceeded to fuck it, sliding then forcing his huge member between her lips and tongue. Stacy appeared, to fill up his wine glass. "Stacy," Andrew requested, "Please reveal your wonderful breasts, so that I may pleasure my mouth with more than just wine."

RE: Anyone up for some audio or IM play <3

For those who like to be domme'd by a shemale, I found these lovely pics from inCase's web site.

Yes, I get to play the shemale. You just take it like a good little girl. <3

http://40.media.tumblr.com/824496bc617b65c4f404e0a64a4f7b52/tumblr_nq1okiNcGG1r7h611o7_1280.jpg
http://incaseart.tumblr.com/post/121673479265/8-12-pages-of-the-mess-2-glorious-sweaty-brown

From an SRP I'm writing...

He alternated thrusts, fucking her, pushing her, always within her. He drooled, as he could always feel one of her hole sucking or swallowing one of his wanton members. His swollen mushroom tipped head oozed an infernal liquid, dripping and sliding out a nearly clear ochre slime that dripped down to the floor, down her thigh and leg. It smelled of sulfur, and sizzled when it touched the floor. "My young lass, how you will feel once filled with my flood and seed, if your sweet sweet pussy can barely contain my viscous ooze filling you now?" He sucked at her neck, his sandpaper tongue sliding across her back. His clawlike hands now held her at the hips, as his thrusts outward from her pussy were met with those inward into her ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom