Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't go...it's dangerous! (Shovel+blakkatt07)

"Really?" She couldn't believe she was asking such a thing of him. But she was still a woman with needs, even if she was a woman with needs that had a child.

"well..yeah of course." He laughed a bit and laid next to her, his cock fully erect and bulging against his boxers. "What do you like?" He scooted a little closer, the tip of the bulge poking against her belly. "Tell me what you want..."

"Yes, I'm fine doing this." He looked up at her and smiled. "I want you."

He smiled and slowly pulled off his shirt, tossing it aside. He pulled down his boxers and showed her his young yet impressive length. He blushed a bit as he took his own cock in his hand and began to stroke himself in front of her. "See? I want you so bad...' He grinned as he gave her a little show.

Janet shook her head. "Not what I meant." She leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Show me what you can do to a woman like me." her voice was husky and full of lust

"Hmmm...very well." He sits up a bit and looks her over. "Strip for me so I can have my way with you."

"Is that really how you'd address a woman you're going to have sex with?" she raised her eyebrow at him.

He gave an awkward look at her, sitting naked in front of her. "Ummm. Sorry. I'm not really experienced in this area...that..and I don't know what you like." He scooted closer to her and kissed her cheek softly. "Shall I undress you then?"

Back
Top Bottom