Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't go...it's dangerous! (Shovel+blakkatt07)

Shovel

Supernova
Stephen sighed as he washed the dishes in the warm water of the sink. Diana, the 8 year old girl he was looking after had just finished her dinner and was bathing herself upstairs. He had agreed to watch over Diana for the day while her mother was out. Stephen was secretly sexually attracted to the girl’s mother, but wouldn’t dare mention it. He looked up at the clock and tried to hurry up with cleaning the kitchen so he could impress her mother when she came home. As he washed the last dish, he looked out the window in front of him and saw that a small snow was beginning. “More?” He asked himself with a chuckle. It had snowed earlier, making the roads slick but the road workers had cleared it. He had no idea that an ice storm was approaching.

He heard a knock on the door and called out. “The door is open!” He knew who it was. She was right on time.

Janet was practically blown inside once she opened it by the force of the storm. She struggled to push the door back shut. "Stephen, can you help me close the door back please?!" she called out. She already knew her little girl, Diana was taking a bath upstairs away from the cold air. One thing about Stephen that she liked was that he kept a consistent routine for Diana's sake as well as was always reliable even for a last minute thing. Once they get the door shut, she knew she'd have to talk him into staying since the storm was making it hard to drive and she didn't want him hurt.

Stephen nearly dropped a plate he was putting away when he heard her enter. He placed the plate down and ran over to close the door. He looked over her and looked a little concerned. "It was only snowing just a bit ago..." He walked over to the tv and switched it on. He looked at the ice storm warning on the news. "Oh my...I'm sorry...I'm so irresponsible. I should have known." He shook his head with a sigh and looked over to her. "I better get home right away before it gets any worse." He grabs his keys and starts putting on his jacket.

Janet gently placed a hand on his arm to stop him from putting on his jacket. "No, I'd rather you not. The roads are really slick out there. I barely made it home as it is. I'd feel awful if I let you go out there in this weather. Please stay here tonight." She was pleading, she herself was unsure if it was truly because she didn't want him hurt or if it was because he was the only guy actually in the house since her husband had left her when Diana was two for a younger woman.

Stephen looked over her, his jacket half on. He froze as she stopped him and there was silence between them. When he was about to speak. The lights flickered, then shut off. The house was completely dark. Upstairs, crying could be heard from the bathroom. Her daughter was scared. "Ummm...you better go get her." He said, not wanting to intrude on the girl while she was in the bath. "I'll ummm...try to make myself useful." He went out into the garage to search for flashlights, heaters, anything they could use.

"Flashlights are in the workshelf in the garage." Janet nodded and headed up to check on Diana, comforting the girl immediately. She dried the girl off and took her to Diana's room, dressing the little girl for bed. Once she had tucked the little girl in, she sang to her to get her to sleep. After Diana fell asleep, Janet went and got a candle, lighting it with the lighter still in her coat pocket before setting it down on the stand next to Diana's bed temporarily.

Stephen retrieved the flashlights and brought in some wood, placing it in the fireplace. He put a little lighter fluid on it and got the fireplace going. He slowly walked up behind her and touched her shoulder lightly. "Is your heater gas or electric?" He asked with concern. When she turned around he looked into her eyes and couldn't help but smile.

"Unfortunately, it's electric. Which means it's out for tonight. I'll see about calling the electric company tomorrow. Thank you for staying I appreciate it. " She caught his smile when he looked in her eyes but dismissed it as him just being happy that Diana was alright. "If you want, I can get you something more comfortable to sleep in?"

"I was thinking we could put your kerosene heater in Dianes room to keep her warm...and we could sleep by the fire. If..thats okay." He shrugged a a bit and smiled at her. "Oh and its no trouble at all. I had no plans tonight anyway. We will just have a fun little sleepover." He winked playfully and chuckled, trying to be quiet as to not disturb her sleeping daughter.

"That's an excellent idea Stephen. Thank you. You know where it is, right? Could you go get it and set it up for her. I had forgotten about that heater. In the meantime, I'll see about changing and getting you something more comfortable, unless you think you'll be fine sleeping however it is that you sleep at home." she slowly headed for the door of the room, stopping to wait on his answer

"Yeah I saw it in there..." He smiled and turned to go fetch the heater, but stopped when she continued to talk. He looked over her a second, then shrugged. "Well I usually just sleep naked.." Stephen had a problem with speaking without thinking first. He blushed a bit and laughed nervously. "Err I mean..umm..." He shook his head with embarrassment and turned away to get the heater. He returned to dianes room and set it up. Her daughter would be nice and toasty all night.

She smiled. "I'll get you an old t-shirt of my ex-husband's then and I guess you can sleep in your underwear." She left the room to go to her own. Changing her own clothes into her night clothes, a lace teddy and matching panties, not even thinking it would be inappropriate for her to wear that around the babysitter. She then rummaged through some drawers before finding a t-shirt for Stephen. Janet headed downstairs to the living room fireplace after also grabbing some sheets and pillows to spread out on the floor.

He went back into the living room where the fireplace was and looked over her body with great interest. He slowly undressed, getting down to his boxers and grabbing the tshirt she got out for him. He put it on then sat down on the floor in front of the fire. he did hid best not to stare. "So umm...we have to share these sheets?" he asked timidly.

She started laying out the sheets. "We don't necessarily have to. I made sure to bring down enough where we didn't have to if you weren't comfortable with it." Once the sheets were all set, she sat down under the set that she had laid out for herself

Stephen wanted to say "but I do want to", but he wouldn't dare. She probably had no interest in him. Besides, she had a kid and he was just a college guy. He kept his mouth shut and got underneath some covers of his own and laid down next to her, but not too close. "Well...umm. I guess we should get some sleep huh?" He shrugged a bit at her and smiled as he looked into her eyes.

"If you're tired I won't keep you up." She blushed slightly and looked away in hopes he didn't see. She thought of him as being cute but she figured he wouldn't be interested in her. While some guys would love to fuck a mother, he didn't seem the type to be into that.

"...well I'm not really tired. But there's no electricity on so there isn't much else to do huh?" He laughed softly and scooted a bit closer to her. She didn't know how wrong she was. He was quite interested. "So I guess we can just sleep until the power comes on..." He shivered a bit, surprised at how quickly the temperature was dropping inside the house.

Noticing, the slight drop in temperature, she stood and went to light candles around the room before returning to the floor and the sheets. "I do have one idea as to how we could warm up more but you probably wouldn't be interested since I'm a mother and all."

He sat up a bit and watched her, blinking at her statement. "Why does that matter?" He asked in a soft voice. Without giving her time to react, he scooted closer to her and smiled as he snuggled against her. He thought she just meant to cuddle for warmth. He put his back to her and smiled. "I think thats much better!"

Stephen turned over, the fronts of their bodies touching lightly. He looked into her eyes and saw her blushing and tilted his head. "Well...what do you mean?"

"Milf...as in...mom i'd like to fuck?" He whispered nervously and looked away for a moment, then back to her. "Well of course. You are very attractive." He laughed a bit out of nervousness.

His statement about her had her pussy growing slightly wet and her nipples hardening. "So, would you....um....want to fuck to warm up?"

His eyes widened and he scooted away for a moment because his cock was growing really hard now. "Umm...well.." He looked down, then back up. "Yeah." He finally admitted it.

Back
Top Bottom