Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Female for any gender) Hear ye! Hear ye! I am horny

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests I'm horny and bored.

I am for sale. And you might be asking what does that mean. Well it means I'm gonna post a few ideas. Pick one out idc which and we will start fucking!!

I do however ask that you are at least semi-lt as I hate one liners. I like as much detail about the penis I'm sucking as if in real life got me??? Okay so here are my ideas! Pm me if interested as I only rp over pm's

Ideas:
-me as a furry. Tell me a story idea

-me as a cheating wife. Give me an idea

-me as a slutty daughter who convinces daddy to cheat on mommy with me.

-Me in a post apocalyptic world where the food goes to the four men who protect this house. I survive by devouring their sperm.

-me as a slutty mom who fucks all of my sons friends behind his back, especially the really big kid who picks on my son while I have no idea he's a bully.

-me as a barbarian queen who gets whatever she wants. (More serious but still smutty)

-me as a naive college student whose younger cousin in high school someone she's close too and he turns her into a slut and gets her to fuck all of his friends and finally him, changing her life into a submissive slave to then the rest of their lives.

Ok that's all I've got for now but I'm open to suggestions as well. For each idea I will use a different sexy anime picture btw so don't check it out while someone is nearby ;)

Bumping for veiws!

Oh I forgot to mention I also wanna do some fandoms!! Here they are:
Kim possible x OC
Disney princess any kind x O
Adult Lisa Simpson or Maggi Simpson x OC
Slutty tsunade x OC
Lolla bunny x OC

And right now that's all I've got lol

Do you like my boobs? I'm open to talking about them...and what we'd do with them (wink)

Ok well I think that's it for me. I hope soe interesting people message me. Hope to hear from you horn dogs later lmao ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom