Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy You Only Need Me (Celebstars ft. Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
*Snap*

The screen on the iPhone 6 plus went black for a split second before going back to normal. Checking the selfie, Brittney was pretty happy with it as she laid down on the sofa with her feet up in the air.

The mother, who recently turned thirty was still looking young enough to pass for her late teens which filled her with confidence. One of her best features were her big eyes, and her soft smile which would light up any room.

Uploading the photo to her social media, she wrote beside it "Lovely day today" before posting it.

Having one son and a husband, things were pretty good for the black haired beauty, until later than afternoon when her partner for a call that he had to leave for a few weeks due to work. "I only just got you back" she told him, standing at only 5'5, she looked up to him, just like she had to with her son. She hated being the smallest in the family.

It didn't bother her so much before, she knew it was part of his job to travel, but over the years it became more persistent, instead of once a year which was when he started, it was now up to five times a year. "I really think you should quit your job, I don't like having you away for so long anymore." Resting her hands on his chest, she had her long black hair in a ponytail swinging from shoulder to shoulder.

The house was big, having at least five bedrooms which was more than enough. A basement was below as well as a garage and land outside which her husband and son would use quad bikes on.

"I want a special night then, all of us, a nice family dinner" Brittney said. Standing on the tips of her toes in her socks, her leggings stretching as she made up the height to kiss her husband's mouth.

"Man your mom is so fit dudeee..." Matt said staring at his phone. "I mean look at how petite she is! And that smile! That..mouth..I bet your dad really likes...ouch!!" He groaned as Alex punched him in the arm. "That's my mother! I don't want to hear your gross comments about her. Plus she's not even that hot, there's hotter girls in our class, what about our teacher Ms. White." Alex said trying to change the topic to another woman. "Ha, you're just saying that cause it's your mother. If she wasn't your mother you'll be all over her.." Matt smirked. Alex shook his head, as he sighed. Deep down, all of this was somewhat of a front. To be honest, he had recently started to see his mother in the same light as his friends did. He wasn't sure if it was because of all the teasing they gave him, or because he actually found her hot. Either way, he wasn't going to let Matt talk about her. "Anyway, I have to go home." Alex said as he waved his friend off. "Okay, tell your mother I said hi!" Matt yelled as Alex headed home.

Meanwhile at home, Anthony was enjoying his day off from work. That was until he got a call saying that he had to be there all of next week, he had a special client that he had to visit to close a deal. Anthony wore a white v neck shirt and some dark grey shorts, he was in shape having board shoulders and a firm chest, along with dark brown hair. Listening to his wife nag, he couldn't help it. He worked hard so they could have a good life. He didn't know what she was complaining about. "You're crazy.." he said moving his hand to spank her ass, as if to punish her. "The money from this job is too good to quit. Plus I see you a lot! Enough to make sure that you're taken care of.." he said a bit lustfully as he squeezed her bum.

As she mentioned a special night, he couldn't help but smile. "Sure when Alex comes home we will get ready for a nice family dinner" He said as she moved tip toeing to kiss his lips. "Now how about another kiss?" he said tip toeing himself to tease her shortness, making her reach. As he played with his wife, Alex was making his way in. "I'm home!" he yelled as he closed the door. Like his mother Alex had dark black hair. He wore a white black polo shirt with dark fitted blue jeans. He had a lean build to himself, from being rather active with his dad. "Is dinner ready? I'm hungry!" he yelled looking for his parents.

"Hey!" She slapped his chest, as he went on to his toes to try and get away from her. She did reach, although with a jump to kiss him a second time. With his hands massaging her ass, it must of been hard for Alex to see as he walked in. The parent's came apart, the mother walking over to her son before brushing past him. "Sure, we are going to have a dinner, all of us sitting together" she said, pointing to her son. "No excuses this time. Your father is going away again." With her back to her son and husband, Britt didn't look to pleased still but hid it from view.

Setting up dinner for the three of them, she cooked grilled chicken, which took a while to prepare, not because of the meat but the vegetables to, which needed to be skinned, washed and cut. Adding some seasoning, the mother was a decent cook and she loved making things for her boys.

"Dinner!" She shouted, having a huge voice for someone so little. It was a nightmare when she and Anthony would argue though. Setting down three plates, two at the edges, which was hers and Anthony's, the one in the middle was for Alex.

When everyone was seated, she started to eat some of her chicken which she cut up in to smaller bites. "Have you done all your homework?" Britt asked her son, turning to him.

Alex groaned a bit hearing that they were going to have a family dinner, who did that anymore? Alex enjoyed eating up in his room while playing his games. Though it seemed this time he couldn't weasel his way out of things. Looking at his father, who just simply shrugged, he nodded an okay to his mother. Heading up into his room, he decided to relax for a bit seeing that it would probably take a few before dinner would be ready. Alex's stomach groaned a bit feeling quite hungry. He could smell the chicken being grilled from upstairs in his room. Watching DareDevil on Netflix, on his MacBook, he managed to hear as his mother called out saying dinner was done.

Rushing downstairs, Alex had changed into some new clothes. He wore a dark navy blue pajama bottoms, along with a white t shirt. Looking at the table that was set up, he saw that his dad was already there sitting down. Sitting in the middle he quickly started to eat once his mother was done serving everyone.

"Homework?" he said with his mouth slightly filled. "Umm, most of it. I'll do the rest tomorrow..." he told her, having spent most of his time hanging out with friends or playing video games.. Anthony was enjoying the food, as he listened to his wife question Alex. Usually Brittney was the one to deal with homework and chores, so he left that field to her. Anthony was the fun parent out of the two. "Yea when you're done we could go hunting probably! Or just take out the quad bikes.." Anthony said with a smirk to his son.

When he said they could go hunting or take the quad bikes out, Brittney tilted her head at her husband, her knife and fork still in her hand. She only had to look at him, he knew what she was thinking. But before anyone said anything, she just looked down at her plate. "Fine, just because your dad is away..again." adding a little remark in to the atmosphere around the table.

Things got pretty silent now, Brittney had just given away that she wasn't happy about his work. Picking up her cup of water, she sipped it, washing down the food she had chewed before taking her plate away and throwing the remaining food in the trash. With her plate placed in the sink along with the cutlery she walked past both boys with her leggings facing them, her ass jiggling towards the closet. Fetching her jacket, she told them she was going to her mother's for some space. "I don't want to argue before you leave in the morning."

Sitting on the bottom step of the staircase, she slipped on her sneakers, tying the laces before heading out, it was her way of dealing of things. Some called it running away, to her, it was defusing a situation before it had even begun.

Anthony just had to look at his wife, to know he was in trouble. Luckily, Alex was there in between them, or the fork and knife she had in her hand could have ended up in him. He didn't know what her problem was sometimes. He always made sure to spend time with her, and now she was getting angry because he wanted to spend time with his son? Sighing, the atmosphere around the table had darken because of her remark.

Suddenly as she got up, both the boys looked at her wondering where she was going. After all it was her idea to have this family dinner and now she was the first to leave. Anthony's eyes were glued to his wife's ass watching it jiggle in those leggings as she walked away. If Alex hadn't been present, he would've probably taken Brittney there and there, whether she liked it or not. Instead, he whispered to his son..."Don't get married.."

Alex jumped a little bit at the comment, it seemed he too was checking out his mother, luckily his father didn't notice. "Yea.." he chuckled nervously. When she got her jacket and came back, Anthony instantly got up and made his way over to his wife who was now at the bottom of the step. "Come on..don't do this in front of Alex.." he said whispering hoping his son wouldn't here. "If you stay..I promise I'll make it worth your while..tonight.." he said placing his hand onto her thigh, positioning himself so Alex wouldn't see. "Just let me hang out with Alex, you're not the only one who needs me.." he said softly. "I know you wore these for me..making that small butt of yours bounce for me.." he said laughing as he moved his hand to feel the material of her leggings. "I'll make sure you'll have a limp in your walk next morning.." he chuckled, pushing his head into her neck, hoping to put her in a better mood.

Sitting at the bottom of the staircase still, her ass was down on the step with her feet on the wooden flooring, her fingers finally pulling on the second lace tightly, she was about to go. Feeling his hand on her thigh, she looked to him with those big eyes as he promised to make it worth her while. "Not the only one who needs you? We both need you! You think this is because your spending time with Alex? It is because you are leaving again! You have only been back a week, now your off travelling for another!" Brittney's face wasn't it's natural colour anymore, instead turning red with every passing second.

"You think you can make this up with sex!" She gave him one evil stare right then as he massaged her leggings with his hand before resting his head in to her neck, telling her she wouldn't be able to walk without a limp the next day. That did bring a chuckle to her, her big smile beaming with a laughter.

Maybe something not so good for Alex was his parents still being quite young. They were still very active in their sex life and their affections were displayed in front of him.

"I was going to see my Mum, that is where I was going, she wanted me to help her with something, but that can wait until tomorrow. I feel stupid now, throwing a tantrum like that" Brittney added, holding her head in her hands.

Anthony was happy that he was able to relax his wife. Taking a deep breath, he sighed a little bit. Things were indeed getting a bit frustrating, he hated seeing Brit like this. "Don't be, it shows that you really care about me.." he smiled. "Though what kind of wife, would not have sex with her husband the night before he leaves for business?" he said grabbing onto her hands as he kissed them. "Now I bet Alex is wondering what we are doing, why don't we head back to dinner, after all this was your idea! What kind of example would you set if you didn't follow through.." he laughed, as he was about to get up. "Oh, and wear these tonight okay?" he smirked, as he spanked her thigh, before heading to the dinner table.

Alex was looking on, he could see his dad flirting with his mother, trying to get her into a good mood. He wasn't able to hear much, but he had an idea of what was being said. Sighing, he couldn't help but feel oddly jealous for some reason. As this dad returned he gave him a forced smile, as he looked to see if his mother was on her way as well. "Hurry, up and eat son! Once you're done we can have some fun. Then it's time for your homework!"

After a reassuring conversation, it didn't much make her feel better about her husband leaving, but it masked it, making her forget the frustration it caused.

Sliding her sneakers off her feet, not even bothering with the laces, Brittney then took off her coat, leaving it on a hook by the door rather than going back and putting it in the closet. Entering the kitchen she did feel embarrassed about the situation she had caused while over looking the table they were all sitting at.

"No, no, he doesn't have to, let him have fun with you, I will clean up." Moving towards the table, the beauty picked up the plates, both her husband's and her son's, whether they were finished or not. "Go! Go outside!" She smiled, urging them. There wasn't a lot of food left, but instead of wasting it, she put both plates on the floor and called Zeus, their German Shephard dog to eat instead.

"That saves me opening up a dog tin for him" she said, stroking the dog's head between his ears.

Alex smiled, when he realized he didn't have to finish eating. He was already a bit full, and was excited to go and have fun with his dad. Though there was something else inside of him that was feeling jealous. Anthony smirked, as he made his way to his lovely wife. Placing his hand around her lower back, he pulled her into him, as he kissed her on the cheek. "Isn't your mother great! Give her a kiss..!" Anthony said.

Alex gave a grin and nodded. Making his way up to his mother, he placed his hand onto her waist as he gave her a peck onto the other cheek. With that the two boys quickly made their way out of the house and to the garage. Grabbing out their quad bikes. They step them up as they drove around around the huge acres of land that they owned. They even managed to drive into the woods, that was behind their land.

The two would drive the quad bikes around for a couple hours. Once they were done, they had gotten a bit dirty. Covered in mud and dirt. The quad bikes were also rather dirty and probably would need a good cleaning. Something that would most likely end up on the shoulders of Brittney. Making their way back into the house. The father and son, managed to at least take off their dirty shoes before coming. "We're back!" Anthony said as he had his hand over his son's shoulder. Their shirts were stained, along with their pants.

Alex smiled, when he realized he didn't have to finish eating. He was already a bit full, and was excited to go and have fun with his dad. However, there was something else inside of him that was feeling a bit jealous. Anthony smirked, as he made his way to his lovely wife. Placing his hand around her lower back, he pulled her into him, as he kissed her on the cheek. "Isn't your mother great! Give her a kiss..!" Anthony said.

Alex gave a grin and nodded. Making his way up to his mother, he placed his hand onto her waist as he gave her a peck onto the other cheek. With that the two boys quickly made their way out of the house and to the garage, grabbing out their quad bikes. They step them up as they drove around around the huge acres of land that they owned. They even managed to drive into the woods, that was behind their land.

The two would drive the quad bikes around for a couple hours. Once they were done, they had gotten a bit dirty. Covered in mud and dirt. The quad bikes were also rather dirty and probably would need a good cleaning, something that would most likely end up on the shoulders of Brittney. Making their way back into the house, the father and son, managed to at least take off their dirty shoes before coming. "We're back!" Anthony said as he had his hand over his son's shoulder. Their shirts were stained, along with their pants.

Back
Top Bottom