Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alcohol is bad (Jason x Wolfish Demons)

Jason

Super-Earth
Maybe he should have eaten something more than a single sandwich. Probably should have. Alcohol was never good when there wasn't food involved, went straight to the head. Not that Jason couldn't hold his own drink, but he'd been a bit daft not having anything to eat tonight. He'd already finished that bottle of amaretto and was quarter way through another. He hoped he wouldn't have a hangover tomorrow, although thankfully he was often immune to them due to a rather tough liver.

Laid like a sloth on the sofa watching Doom, he was still a good looking guy. Dressed in a well worn hoody and baggy sweat pants, his shortish hair all over the place and a slight stubble on his face, it was obvious he'd done absolutely nothing today. It was his day off and not many of them came around. Thankfully he'd just started a couple week holiday, which weirdly coincided with his parent's own two week holiday. Suited him fine, meant he could do what ever he wanted and be as much as a sloth as he wanted.

His sister would probably be back soon, younger by a couple years. She'd been out with some friends of hers, not that he paid much attention, she was 18, or 19. Really didn't pay much attention. She could do whatever she wanted, unless she pissed him off. He'd never been strict really, but protective. He could be strict, having being told he had the voice for it. Probably why he was enforcement manager at work. Good at getting people in line.

Darien hadn't made plans to come home early but when plans changed, meaning friends began to fight Darien had caught a cab and went home. Now the nineteen year old 5'6 brunette came stumbling through the front door with her shoes in her hand. She had on a low cut tank top with a red flowing skirt. While most people wouldn't wear something like that out at a bar it fit the teen just right and helped to show off the curves she had earned through the years. "Jasooon." She called out as she stumbled down the hall and into the living room.

It wasn't hard for her to find him laying out on the couch. She dropped her shoes and leaned over the back of it "Bubby." She giggles with a huge grin, she hadn't called him that since she was one and couldn't say brother. Her breath reeked of whiskey and vodka. She didn't believe in mixed drinks, she would drink liquor straight and that was the only way. "Will you make me something to eat?" She asked though it might have been a bit hard to understand her seeing as how bad her words were slurred.

Darien must be home, he thought as he heard the front door open and the light patter of footsteps. Why she would have taken her shoes off, he had no idea, although he hoped it wasn't a form of walk of shame, but that was usually reserved till the morning. He was about to shout a greeting to her when she shouted his name. "Daaaarien, you sound pissed." Jason said with a chuckle, but that turned to a look of annoyance when she stumbled in.

"Bubby? Wow, you are hammered..." He said with a sigh, shaking his head at the smell of her breath. He never minded, always being a fan of whiskey and vodka. "How much you had?" Jason asked, sitting up and looking at the state of her. She still looked attractive, but you could tell from the look in her eyes she was completely gone. Could be a bit of a giggle. "Or you fancy another drink? Got a bottle of amaretto left."

Dariens dark blue eyes widened ever so slightly "I would never be mad!" She gasped, holding onto the couch for support as she watched him shake his head, a little pout forming on her lips. "I'm not hammered I've only had...uh a few drinks." She told him before slowly making her way around the couch and sitting down "I don't know I don't want to get to drunk." She said carefully, she was definitely gone. She leaned her head back against the couch and stretched out her body slowly before she looked over at him with a little smile.

"I'll have some more if you do to." She giggled as she leaned over to place her head on his shoulder. Darien had always been careful about how much she drank, never ever wanting to get to the point where she was at now were she probably wouldn't remember what happened the next morning. The last time she got this drunk was at a high school party her sophomore year, she thought she had learned her lesson but apparently not.

"Pissed as in drunk pissed... Jeez, you are slaughtered!" He laughed pitifully, tutting at her as she came and sat next to him and rested her head on her shoulder. "I'm down to have another, got plenty of a bottle to finish yet." He said, patting her forehead before getting up and letting her slump over on the sofa. It wasn't like his sister to get this drunk at all, she was utterly gone. Was quite funny really.

Making his way woozily to the kitchen, Jason poured himself and Darien a decent measure of the liquid each, remembering she liked hers straight, he just decided to bring the bottle in aswell. He handed her the glass. "Cheers." He said, downing his own with a smile. He loved amaretto, pity he'd finished off the bag of ice they'd got. "Ooooooh I got an idea." He exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. "Jacuzzi."

Getting up and offering his sister a hand, grabbing the bottle with his other, he made his way round the conservatory where the pool and jacuzzi was. They very rarely used it, which was a massive pity.

Jason was suddenly gone, Dariens head was on the couch arm now as she let out a little groan. Her eyes flicked closed for just a second but the moment he came back she opened her eyes and say up, taking her glass from him "yeah." She said brightly before swallowing it all like it was water. She grinned with a lick of her lips and watched as he suddenly perked up. She didn't stop to think that she didn't have a bathing suit on but that didn't bother her a bit especially not now.

Taking his hand she pulled herself from the couch and followed after him slowly, careful not to fall down or knock anything over. "When did we get a jacuzzi?" She asked with a confused look. It had been so long since she had been in it that in her drunken state she just thought they never had one. She slowly dragged her fingers through her hair as she watched her feet as they walked.

"We had it built like... Last year? Or the year before? I dunno." He said, wondering himself when they got it. Same with the pool, they rarely used it and sort of forgot it existed. Remembering things was especially hard right now. "Careful dearest, don't fall over." He laughed as they came to the large backroom, pulling the cover off the jacuzzi and pressing a few buttons he thought did something, it started bubbling away.

Pulling his hoody and pants off and throwing them to one side, he slipped into the warming up jacuzzi. He liked to keep in shape, he wasn't particularly ripped but he was decently toned and had muscle. A half sleeve tribal tattoo snaked down his upper left arm, continuing onto his chest. His parents had been too fond of the idea for it, but they'd never complained. Settling into the bubbly pool, he took a fair swig from the bottle. "Come on, or I'll get out and push you in. Always wanted to sit in a jacuzzi drinking from the bottle, call me sad." He laughed.

Darien leaned against the wall as he got everything ready. Once she saw the jacuzzi bubbling up she wiggled out of her skirt and pulled her top off. "I'm coming I'm coming." She responded with a roll of her eyes. She stumbled towards the jacuzzi and got in slowly, leaning forward and taking the bottle from his hands and leaned back to take a swig "oh well, it feels great." She said brightly as she sank down till the water was at her collar bone. "So what'd you do today Bubby?" She asked with a grin as she held the bottle out to him so he could have some more.

He'd be lying if he said she wasn't hot. Only really now did he admire her body, maybe because of the alcohol of the fact he hadn't had sex in nearly a month. The thought of her appearing sexy weren't completely uncomfortable and he pulled his gaze from her curves reluctantly. His eyes instantly darted down her cleavage as she leaned over to take the bottle, before returning to her face, taking the bottle from her.

"Jack shit. Literally bugger all. Played some games, thought of going for a swim, then I thought I'd have a movie day. How was your party? That guy not take you home again?" He asked with a playful laugh, taking another good drink of the bottle before handing it back to her. Scooting over a bit closer to her, he was more or less sat next to her.

Darien hadn't noticed his eyes roaming her body ever so slightly. Even if she had she more than likely wouldn't have cared at the moment. As she listened she leaned her head back against the edge and stared at nothing. "You don't know how to have fun then." She said simply before looking back at him with an angry frown when he mentioned the guy she had gone out with not taking her home. "I'm done with that douche bag." She growled before crossing her arms over her chest. "I've dropped hint after hint that I wanted him to take me home and each time he just ignores it!" Darien sighed and dropped her arms, her angry looking turning to one of a more devastated look. "I mean, am I not attractive anymore?" She asked with a slight whimper as if she was petrified he would say she wasn't. It had been a little over six months since the last guy she slept with.

"I do so know how to have fun! I'm just having a lazy day!" He pointed out with a laugh, another swig of the bottle following it. "Oh really? Thought you were really taken with him and all that. Maybe you should stop dropping hints and just come out with it?" He said with a shrug, pointing out the obvious thing for a guy to do, knowing that girls, for some reason, didn't work like that. It confused him, but that was how it was. "Not attractive?" Jason laughed even louder, shaking his head. "Don't be silly, you're very attractive. Any one related to me is pretty blessed." He said with a wink, giving her a playful nudge in the ribs. "Well that about other guys? I don't remember you bringing people to stay over, but you've stayed over elsewhere, right?"

She rolled her eyes with a sigh "because I don't want to come off slutty, duh." She scoffed before taking the bottle from him and taking a sip. She looked over at him as he began to laugh at her question of not being attractive, a light blush forming on her cheeks when he told her she was before it was her turn to laugh "we don't get our looks from you!" She pointed out with a smile then shrugged her shoulders "I don't bring. Guys home cause they might end up seeing you, I don't want to scare them off." She told him teasingly.

Darien leaned against him and placed her head on his shoulder as she held the bottle back out to him, her body beginning to jump a little from the hiccups. "Okay what about you, when was the last time you've been with a girl?" She asked curiously as she peeked up at him with a little smile.

"Ah now is the age to mess around, nobody will care in a few years." He said as she mentioned about coming off slutty. "Not from me, but you're related to me. I'm great looking, so it makes sense you are too!" Jason laughed, obviously being sarcastic but smiling warmly as he said it. "I very much doubt I'd scare any one off, you're growing up now, you'll make mistakes and date dicks, that's how it goes." He explained, remembering dating some girls who were lovely and who were horrible. He'd done some not very nice things and they'd been done back to him, it was just how it was.

"Hmmm random question..." He pointed out with a wink, letting her rest her head on his shoulder, having a drink again and resting it on his knee. "When you say been with, I imagine you mean slept with. About a month, give or take. You?" He asked, finding it not nearly as weird as he might have thought when it came to discussing sex with his sibling.

Back
Top Bottom