Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doing the Babysitter

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Jessie was sitting on the couch watching TV. The little boy, Michael, that she was babysitting was already in bed sleep. She was just waiting on his parents to get home. After getting the little boy to bed, she had cleaned up his toys and done the dishes so as not to upset his parents. Michael's parents were cool, it was his older brother that got on her nerves at times, the few times she saw him that is. He'd always be messing with her every time they met. She heard a set of keys in the front door and was hoping it was his parents so that she could get home.

John got home, it had been a couple of months since he got his drivers license so he was out most of the time. He grinned as he noticed the car of the babysitter in front of the house, he had a crush on her since the first time he saw her. He parked up behind her car so she could not get out without him moving the car and got off. He entered the house and just pretended like he was talking on the cellphone, "yea Eric, cya tomorrow bro". With that he looked at the babysitter and smirked, "Well hello beautiful".

She rolled her eyes when she heard his voice. "Ugh...it's you. Here I was so hoping your parents were going to drop you on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. Guess this means I still have to wait on them before I can leave." she turned back to looking at the television, mentally wishing he would just go away and leave her alone.

He grinned and looked at her, "oh really? well I got news for you, mom just called and they decided they would stay back at the hotel this night, so you are sleeping in the house hun". He approached her and sat by her side, his hand moving to her leg as he looked at her, "Did I ever told you how beautiful you are?", he smiles moving his hand slowly up he decided he would fuck her today.

"Really? I didn't see you pick your phone up again. On top of that, you couldn't have talked to them just now when you came in talking to your friend." She scowled. "Not to mention they normally call me when they're gonna be late or something of the like. Which I hope to god they're not staying at a hotel. I'd hate to be stuck with you all night." She scowled before swatting his hand away from her leg. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't do that." Looking at him up close like this, he actually did look kind of cute, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of being another conquest. She had seen him bring home many a girl before.

He grinned and grabbed his phone showing her a text message, We are going to be home tomorrow night, tell the sitter...love you. the phone that send it was the cellphone of his mother. He smiled and went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and placing a injection with a drug on it that would make her a bit horny, that was his big secret. He walked by with the two bottles and gave her the drugged bottle, it would look like the bottle had not been opened so she would not suspect anything, "There ya go". He sat besides her and just watched tv while drinking out of his bottle.

She clenched her fists after reading the text message. "Ugh...fine." She was slightly shocked when he came back and handed her a bottle of water. She undid the cap to take a drink. "Just for the record, I hate your guts." she then took a sip from the bottle as she looked back at the TV. It wasn't long before the injection started to work its magic on her but at first it remained unnoticed by her. She stole glances at him, thinking he might be planning something, however, she soon felt her body reacting to the injection, her nipples slowly started to get hard under her bra while her pussy started to grow wet. She passed it off as her needing a good lay and her earlier thought that he was cute, even though she'd rather not be attracted to him at all

John looked at her and noticed her nipples, he did not reacted at all but decided to stay cool to let the injection take full effect on her body. He continued to watch T.V. until he could smell that feminine smell, he knew the injection was at full effect. He placed a hand on her thigh and slowly moved it up until he could touch her pussy, knowing the reaction would make her want more he slowly rubbed her pussy for about ten seconds then moved his hands away. Looking at her he smirked smelling his fingers, he knew that he must play it cool if he wanted her begging for his cock.

When he put his hand on her leg this time, she couldn't figure out why she didn't slap him away this time even though she knew she wanted to. A soft gasp escaped Jessie's lips as he gently rubbed her pussy. However she was soon whimpering slightly when he pulled his hand away. Whimpering? She couldn't believe she was whimpering for his touch

He smirked and moved his hand one more time between her legs and started to rub her pussy. He looked at her reaction and knew she was in deep, he continued to massage her pussy as he slowly moved up to her and asked a very small question on her ear, "Shall I stop?". He knew she would fight internally at this question but he wanted her so badly he was willing to do it right.

Jessie moaned again as he went back to rubbing her pussy, her eyes closing and her breathing becoming deeper. His question did cause her an internal battle. Have him stop and deny herself pleasure that she so desperately needed all because she didn't want to become a conquest, or let him continue and experience what might be a once in a lifetime experience with him. No matter how much she'd rather truly think it out, her body was answering for her, her pussy growing more wet the more he rubbed it. Finally she answered his question. "No....don't stop."

He smirked and moved his other hand to her breasts while approaching her and delivering the best kiss he could muster. His tongue entered her mouth and began exploring and searching around her mouth for her tongue. He broke the kiss and smirked, â??Take off your clothesâ?, he smirked as he took off his shirt and then helped her take off hers. He was a bastard to her only to get to know her, he wanted to know her limits and everything there is to know about her. He looked at her as he pointed between his legs, â??if you want to be fucked you have to earn itâ?. He was always proud of his size and girth his cock was about seven inches and very thick the perfect cock to most woman.

Jessie moaned and arched into him as he attended to her breasts and rubbed her pussy, She kissed him back, her tongue mixing with his. She whimpered again as he told her she'd have to earn the right to get fucked. Her breasts now covered only by her bra, all her logic was now out the door. "How?" she murmured

He groaned as he stood up and took off his pants, "Suck my cock little girl, show me how good you are". With that he sat up again and spread his legs showing her his cock. Since she was fully drugged he did not had to worry about her slipping off and punching him in there or anything. He looked at her as he starts to rub his cock in front of her.

I'm not a little girl! She screamed mentally because for some reason she couldn't tell him that in actuality. It was like she had lost control of her body. Jessie moved and leaned over, before beginning to suck his cock, even though she never sucked a cock before, the way she was doing it was as if she had plenty of experience

He grinned and looked at her sucking his cock, "that is good girl". He knew that would most likely bother the hell out of her but he did not cared. He groaned as his cock became erect as a rock, he stood up and pushed her in the sofa going behind her and slowly pushing his cock inside her pussy. After it was all in he let it inside for her to get used to his cock then started pumping in and out of her wet, sticky pussy.

Jessie gasped as his girth filled her hot pussy before she was moaning almost in rhythm with his thrusts. Soon she was pushing back to meet him at the same rhythm. "Fuck my hot pussy."

Back
Top Bottom