Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RE: [MxM] Plot Ideas (female writers welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UnkindestAtom

About me: I've been role playing for around ten years, and have been writing for much longer. I enjoy detailed descriptions, character development, and fluid phrasing (a little alliteration goes a long way). I tend to write around three paragraphs at a time, though if my partner gives me more I will often write more as well; when it comes to discussions/conversations in-story, post length may necessarily decrease.

I'm currently craving MxM pairings, and am looking for a creative, literate writer to collaborate with. I prefer real life scenarios, be they in a modern day or historical setting, and when it comes to sex I prefer to write the part of a bottom.

Plot vs smut: In my view, this issue is completely dependent upon the given story. I'm fine with short, smutty encounters, but the longer and more complex a story is, the more important the plot becomes. As long as we are clear up front about what we're getting into, I find that there are rarely any problems with this.

Requests:
  • Please be willing to write via threads or PMs. I prefer the former, but will use the latter if that is to your preference. I will not play by IM.
  • Please be capable of a good level of detail, possessed of good spelling and grammar, and be capable of writing multi-paragraph entries.
  • Please respect the story! I hate feeling like someone is manipulating the story simply to get to the sexy parts, and this goes as much for smutty stories as it does for more complex, plot-based stories.

• Oral (giving and receiving)
  • Bondage (light)
  • Blindfolds
  • Interracial pairings
  • Older/younger (with me playing younger)
  • Sexual exploration/losing virginity
  • Group sex
  • Polyamory
  • Non-con/dub-con

Dislikes:
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Bondage
  • Feet

~~~ ~~~

Pairings:

If you would like to write with me and don't like any of the plots I have below, here are some very basic suggestions to get you started on fresh ideas. (Me // You)
Younger // Older
White // Black
Athlete // Coach
Student // Neighbor
Student // Student
Student // Professor
Model // Artist
Co-worker // Co-worker

~~~ ~~~

Plot ideas:

Please note that all of these are open to discussion and alteration. I will suggest thematic grounds for development, but if I say romance and you think that an idea would work better as a tale of roughsex, please feel free to say so!

~Snowstorm in College~

This roleplay is about Brandon, a carefree freshman in college who is rooming with junior. During a night full of enraged partying and heavy snow storm. A group of college students were stuck inside their dorms for the weekend. The group decided to party it out and keep warm by drinking till the sun came up.

When Brandon finally woke the next morning he was shocked to find himself naked lying next to his college roommate in bed with him. (This roleplay would strictly play out what would happen afterwards).
Possible themes: Drug-Addiction, sexual exploration, D/s, gaping(anal), College-Themed, rough sex... open for more.

~The Sanctuary Next Door~

Ryan and his parents moved in next door to YC about a year ago, and since then YC has developed a playful crush on the lad. It all started when YC stepped out of his swimming pool one summer's day, light glinting upon the droplets of water that dripped from his limbs and torso, and raised his head to find Ryan staring at him. The youth quickly turned away, embarrassed, but YC was sure that Ryan had liked what he saw.

Over the next year YC struck up a friendship with Ryan's father, and an acquaintance with Ryan himself. On occasion he even passed a flirtatious comment in the lad's direction, if only for the amusement of watching him squirm uncomfortably. If only Ryan would own up to his own desires, YC might be able to make him squirm in other ways...

And then one rainy night Ryan turns up on YC's door step, saying he'd had an argument with his parents and that he didn't know where else to go. Not long after YC lets him in, his father shows up at the doorstep, but YC says he hasn't seen Ryan. Returning to the vulnerable youth, YC is given a grateful look from the youth, wherein are sown the seeds of submission.[/spoiler]

Possible themes: Romance, sexual exploration, D/s, secret relationship.

~MORE TO FOLLOW~

~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom