Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M | Pokemon RP set in Kalos (Hypnosis/Mind Control/Entrancement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Meteorite
Hello. Right now, I am looking to play an alternate version of Serena from Pokemon X/Y (game version), for a literate and story-driven roleplay. This particular incarnation of Serena accidentally fell victim to a mind control device and reformed Team Flare, the once dismantled criminal organization after the events of X/Y. The brainwashing she went through is quite unstable however, and she has developed special glasses which she wears quite often, aimed at reinforcing her own brainwashing whenever she feels as though it is about to break.

❤ RP Request
I am not interested in playing a scene with an intense focus on sex, but I am very interested in all the themes revolving around manipulation, mind control and trances (such as drowsiness and absent-mindedness) with Serena being the subject of it. I would particularly love to play against a character who would love Serena and care for her, but who would think fully keeping her mind under control is best for her. Essentially, I'm looking for someone who would strive to make her mentally into a doll: docile, entranced and a bit out of it, but blissfully obedient, overly loving and completely devoted to her owner/master. The roleplay may lead into fluffy situations and even romance, be it a dark or genuine one

I would particularly be happy to play against a character who has been the one behind her brainwashing all along or one who finds out what has happened to her, and then have a story go from there.

❤ Preferences
I would particularly love to play against canon characters such as Lysandre of Professor Sycamore for this, but original characters may work as well. I will play against human or human-like characters, males and females alike, but the scene may lead into sex only against male characters. I do generally play only against male humans (or close to human) characters, but I may play against female characters so long as the roleplay doesn't involve sex. Scenes can be short or long-term. I will not play one-liners and I generally write a paragraph per replies (sometimes more).

As far as kinks are concerned, I have a particular interest in everything regarding mind control: in particular playing the character while she is in a trance, but the one hypnotizing her still being caring and loving. If will play through private messages over on this site or on F-List, but never through IMs or emails.

❤ F-List
If you would like a more detailed background for Serena as well as a list of kinks and preference, then please take a look at her profile on F-List! You can find it here, and it got a detailed background, a picture and most of the kinks I enjoy playing. Her background isn't an absolute, and can be modified for the needs of a scene.

If your interest is picked, please do send me a Message, but do not reply to this thread. I may update it at a later point in time, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom