Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frozen No More (Ryanmo97 x Liliana)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He had a pretty good life. He had a nice home in the country but the only thing he was missing was someone to share it with. He had gone on a lot of dates over the years but he still hadn't found the one.

One night, there was a big thunderstorm. He was watching a movie on Netflix when there was a very loud lighting strike. Ryan saw the flash of light and to him it it looked blue more than white. Then a few moments later he heard a knock on his door. He was surprised that anyone would be traveling in this weather. He went to the door and was surprised to see two young women there. One dressed like Elsa from the movie Frozen. The other was dressed like her sister Anna.

Elsa and her sister Anna, were enjoying a walk through the woods. Since now all the people of her kingdom, accepted her she was more at ease. She was more of a happier woman then she had been in awhile. Not feeling so alone. But she was never alone. She always had her sister Anna by her side. Anna, always stood by her sister. Even in the face of danger. That had been proven. Anna, was running up ahead of Elsa. Like she had down, being her true happy self. Elsa, couldn't help but be happy. As Anna was picking some flowers. A great twisting winds picked up. Elsa got a an uneasy feeling. In a warning to her sister, Elsa's voice picked up. "Anna we should be going now." Her voice laced with worry. Anna smiling and laugh at her sister, "Oh Elsa there is nothing to worry about." She smiled sweetly and went back to picking flowers.

That is when the ligthing started. All around the area that Elsa and Anna were standing. Elsa picking up the hem of her long flowing skirt. She runs over to Anna. Wrapping her arms tight around her sister. Anna shaking in her sisters arms. Anna, speaking in a scared tone of voice, "Elsa, what is happening!?!" Elsa, started to worry. She didn't know what was happening. The air charged with some magic. But she didn't know who's magic. Elsa speaking in a even tone, she tried to hold back the worry she felt. "I don't know Anna." A blue ligthing bolt hit both Anna and Elsa. Their screams couldn't be heard by anyone. The strange storm was to loud. They were pulled through time and space. Holding as tight as they could to one another. Just as soon as they were pulled through. They were standing on a huge lawn. A massive house standing before them. Both of them looking around. "Elsa, where are we?" Elsa holding her sisters hand tight. She didn't know, it wasn't home she knew that. "Come we have to get out of this storm." Pulling Anna along, she was scared out of her wits. She didn't know what to do. They started walking to the house, she hoped they would find some help.

Both women we soaked to the bone, He let them inside his modest two story home. "What on earth are you two doing out on a night like this?" He looked in his driveway and didn't see a car. "Where is you car?" He figured they had car trouble and went looking for help when the storm hit.

Elsa and Anna, walked in. Anna stayed close to Elsa. They looked around his home, from where they stood shakey from being soaked. They had never seen anything like this before in their. Elsa's eyes falling back on the man before her. "Thank you for bringing us into your dwelling sir." Elsa didn't know what else to call it. Anna says softly, "Yes thank you." Elsa raising her eyebrow, "What is a cat? Are you meaning a horse? Because we did not co!e here by horse. The storm brought us here. Where ever here is. Could you tell me what this place is?"

Ryan was a little surprised when Elsa asked what a car was. When he asked were they were he wasn't sure what to say. " Um, this is my home. If you want to know where we are we are a little west of Detroit, Michigan..." Then he thought for another second, "Wait, what do you mean the storm brought you here?" He wondered if maybe they had something to do with that strange bolt of ice blue lightning.

Elsa didn't understand what he was saying, "What is Michigan? Is that your kingdom?" She was starting to become uneasy here. Anna, looked more confused then amazed. Speaking to Elsa, Anna says softly, but Ryan could hear her if he listened, "Elsa I want to go back home." She pleaded with her sister. Elsa looking down at her sister. "I will find us a way home Anna." Her voice soft to her sister. Looking back to Ryan, as he asked about the storm. "It is as I said, we were brought here by the storm. We were walking along, Anna was picking flowers. When we brought here." Elsa, didn't understand why he didn't know this. "Do you not know of witches or wizards? They can do horrible things. But I do not know why this was done to me and Anna. Someone may want my kingdom." Elsa thought to ask, "Do you happen to know a powerful witch that could get us home?" She asked as kind as she could.

Ryan listen to Elsa speak and at first he thought this was just some crazy joke. But, he looked at the two of them, any they just looked too scared and confused for this not to be real. He couldn't believe what he was thinking but there was no denying it. Anna and Elsa from Frozen were real and standing in his foyer.

When Elsa talked abou knowing any witches, he said, "No... Um... Come with me I'll give you some blankets and you two can warm yourselves by my fireplace and we can talk. My name's Ryan by the way." He held out his hand for Elsa to shake.

Looking to his hand, Elsa was a little worried about him touchig her hand. With her feelings high at the moment. She didn't want to freeze him in the place he stood. Reaching out her slinder hand slipping into his. Softly shaking his hand. "I am Elsa and this is my sister Anna. Thank you for your kindness, to us strangers in your land." She had to admit that most wouldn't be as kind. But she noticed something. He did not freeze in place. That was odd, when she was just worried her powers always got a little out of control.

"Nice to meet you both," said Ryan as she shook Elsa's hand. He was a bit worried that she might accidentally frezze him but nothing happened. He took the two women in to his living room. It is was nicely decorated, with some pictures of Ryan and his family, which currently consisted of him; his sister, Gwen, and her daughter, Annabelle. The large screen tv ,on the other side of the room, was on CNN. The fire in was already going so he had the two of them sit on the couch. He got them some blankets and the went to go make them some hot cocoa.

Elsa and Anna, smile a little, Elsa says to him, "Thank you." Anna is looking all around the room. Her eyes falling to the TV. Anna, gets up, being curious. "How are they people in there Elsa?" Elsa getting up, pulling the blanket tight around her. Walking over to the TV, she looks all around. "It might magic of some kind. Or maybe a looking glass." She touches it, and noise comes booming from the speakers. They both jump, and Elsa tries to protect her and Anna. But her powers did not work. Looking to her hands, as they at out to the t . tieing her palms to her. Her eyeborws raise. "That is very strange."

Ryan was in the kitchen thinking about what was going on. He had 2 woman who shouldn't exist siting in his living room. He thought about the not only the Movie "Frozen" but the half season of "Once Upon a Time" when they were part of the story. He knew he had to tell them about where they were.

Ryan came into the living room with three mugs of hot cocoa, Just as Elsa inadvertently turned up the volume on the TV. "Whoa..." He set down the mugs and picked up the remote and turned turned down the TV, "Sorry... I should have turned off the TV before I left the room." He picked up the mugs and handed each of them one. "Please, come sit back down... There are some things I need to tell you..."

Ryan took the two women back over to the couch by the fireplace. He sat down on one end while Elsa and Anna sat on the other, "I'm not quite sure where to start. So, I think I'll just start with the simplest. You are no longer in Arendelle. You are in a country called the United States of America. Michigan is one of the States. And you are over 170 years in the future. Now, you might be wondering how I know your from Arendelle. Well, that's because you two are part of a very popular story in our world. Also, in this world that you are in... Magic doesn't exist... that's why your ice powers don't work, Elsa... and I'm very sorry but I don't think there is anyway for you two go go home..."

Both Elsa and Anna were amazed that he turned off the TV. They both thought it was magic. He held up the wand looking thing and did something. Though they didn't know what. Elsa moved to the remote and touched it. She didn't trust it at all. And the way her powers were acting. She wouldn't get close to the thing. But the people inside the looking glass was interesting to her.

Taking the mugs, they sat down. Anna,smiled as she smelled it. A sweet smile coming to her face. She sipped the cocoa. Elsa, sat rigged. She didn't know what Ryan was about to say. But it couldn't be good. The way that he was looking at the moment. They listened to all he had to say. Anna broke down in tears, "What do you mean we can't go home?" Anna was heart broken. She loved her home and wanted to go back there. As Anna cried, Elsa put down her mug, wrapping her arms around her sister. She hated to see Anna, so heartbroken. That made her heart ache for her sister. Anna cried into her sisters shoulder. Elsa looking to Ryan, "I don't understand Ryan, none of it. How can people know us? Why is there no magic?" Tears started to flow down her cheeks. As she looked to Ryan for answers. But she had a feeling that he would not have none. "What ae we to do?" She asked him as her voice broke.

It was hard for Ryan to see the two women sitting next to him, crying. He didn't have answers to all of their questions. But, he had answers to a couple. "It's hard to explain..." said Ryan, "But, you to come from what we call an alternate world. It's similar to our world but there are differences. For example, in this world there is no such place as Arendelle and all magic is, is just a way of entertaining people. Magicians can make things disappear and reappear some where else but it's all just a trick. People know you because of a type of story we have here called an animated movie. People take pictures and they make them move to tell a story. Kind of like a puppet show. Your movie told the story of when Elsa became Queen of Arendelle and your people found out about your powers, Elsa. And, how Anna saved you. It's still very popular with the young girls of our world."

When Elsa asked what they were supposed to do he said, "Since you two don't have anywhere else to go... You're more than welcome to stay with me... I have a nice size house here and I'd be more than willing to help the two of you adapt to new home...." Ryan looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was almost 10 PM. "Maybe we should all head to bed and we can talk more in the morning... Would you two like to share a room tonight or would you rather have individual rooms?"

Elsa, had a hard time believing all of this. "They know about what happened? Ryan I am so confused about this." Anna held tight to Elsa, she didn't want to believe that she couldn't go home. Back to the life that they had come to both love. To be stuck in a world that they knew nothing about. Elsa's mind was all over the place. These people here knew of their life and how their parents had died. The price le of this world lived through that with them. That was almost amazing to her.

When he said they could stay here. And he would help them. She felt some relief in that but not much. Reaching over to him. She squeezed his hand. "Thank you Ryan. We would like to be in the same room if that is possible." She knew that Anna needed her. "To take in two women that you don't know. Tells me just have kind you are as person. And that his very heart warming." They were both tired from all that was happening to them both. It would be nice to lay their heads down and try to rest.

"I know it sounds confusing," said Ryan, "but in the morning, I can help try to clear up some of the confusion." Ryan took Elsa hand and smiled her words, "Thank you... I have a little sister of my own, and I have a niece too. I'm just as protective of them as you are with Anna. Follow me and I'll show you to your room."

Ryan took the two women upstairs to a room with a queen size bed, "I hope the bed is big enough." He turned the light switch on, "This is a light switch..." He switch the switch on and off a couple of times, "It runs on something called Electicity... It's what makes just about every thing work in this world..." He walked over to the bed and turned on the two lamps, "My sister, Gwen, uses this room when she and my niece, Annabelle, stay over."

He walked over to a dresser and opened it. Inside was several nightgowns that were very conservative. They showed very little cleavage and reached to the ankles. "You two, look to be about the same size as my sister. She keeps some extra clothes here and if she was here she would let you two borrow some nightgowns for the night. This room also has its own bathroom" Ryan walked over to the bathroom and turned it the light on, "Well, if you two need anything in the night, my room is at the end of the hallway to the left. I'll let you two get some rest... Good Night..."

Elsa and Anna followed him to the room. Anna clung to Elsa like she would lose her. Keeping Anna in her arms. It was nice that he understood about having a little sister. And right now. They are all they had in the world left. That made Elsa's heart break. All their friends back home. They must be dead by now. Being that it was a 170 years I to the future. They must have all died wondering about her and Anna. She couldn't think of that right now. Now was not the time, she had to be strong. Her sister needed her. And she would be there for her. No matter what happens.

Walking into the room. Their mouths dropped. They had never seen anything like this before. Anna finally letting go of Elsa. She walks over to the bed. Her voice full of wonderful, "Elsa, look at this.." She was in awe of this. Touching the bed softly with her hand. Running it along the soft mattress. Elsa had to smile at how her sister, axtednto all this. Anna had a child's heart. And that only made Elsa love her more. As he flipped off the light Anna squeaked a little. "Elsa where are you?!?" Elsa laughed tocher self. "I am right here Anna it is oh okay." The room filled with light as Ryan turned the light back on. Looking to the switch, she reached out slowly to touch it. "This is something amazing. Never have I seen such magic." She flips the light off and on. She couldn't help the giggle that came from her lips. Anna, saying softly, "Elsa stop that." Elsa stopping, she didn't want to scare Anna, but it was fun to do. "Okay Anna I will stop."

"Thank you again Ryan." She watched him leave the room. Shutting the door. She goes and pulls out to night gowns. They both slipping into the gowns. Crawling into bed, after turning off the light. Anna cuddles to her sister. Elsa pulling Anna close to her. She starts to sing to Anna. Stroking her hair, her voice carrying through the door. She always sang to her sister. It was good for both of them. And it would help with everything. Anna falls asleep in her arms, Elsa lays awake as she tries to sleep. It seems like hours before she does fall asleep.

After Ryan left Elsa and Anna's room, he went to lock up the house. He could still hear the rain falling outside. There was a couple rumbles of thunder in the distance. He walked back upstairs and as he walked passed the girls' room he could hear Elsa singing. It was amazing her voice sounded even better than Idina Menzel's from the movie. He hoped everything would work out for them. They were so nice. This world had a habit of chewing up and spitting out nice people. He made a promise to himself to protect those two from the cruelness of this world as best as he could...

The Next morning, he woke up and he couldn't help but wonder if maybe he had dreamed the whole thing. Maybe he fell asleep watching the first half of season 4 of "Once Upon a Time" and he dreamed that Anna and Elsa appeared on his doorstep last night. He went to Gwen's room and quietly opened the door. He peeked inside and laying there in bed was Anna and Elsa. Ryan then carefully closed the door and headed down to make breakfast. He turned on the TV in the kitchen to watch the morning news. He made a pot of coffee and then proceed to start making pancakes and bacon.

Anna, waking up to the smell of food. She smiled and nudged Elsa awake. "Elsa, Elsa wake up! Do you smell that wonderful food!?!" Elsa groaned, she didn't want to wake up. Not having slpet that good last night. She had the most odd dream. That they were not in their world anymore. That they were in some strange land. Anna started to shake her. Elsa laughed and opened her eyes. "Ok Anna I am awake now." She smiled at the lovely face ofnher sister. "Let's go and see what that wonderful smell is!!" Elsa nodded her head. And smiled. They both her up out of bed.

Anna, runs to the door and runs out. She calls, "Ryan!!! What is the wonderful smell, we smell?" Elsa laughed as she followed her happy sister. Anna follows the smells to the kitchen. Smiling as she goes into the kitchen. "Good morning Ryan!" Elsa walking up behind her sister. She looks around the kitchen. Touching things she had never in her life had seen. Smiling softly at Ryan, "Yes good morning." She didn't want to be rude.

Ryan was a little startled when he heard Anna called him from upstairs. He laughed a little when Anna came dashing into the kitchen. She reminded him of his little niece Annabelle. "Good Morning, Anna." He said. Elsa was a bit slower coming into the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools.

Ryan smiled at the Queen, "Good Morning, Elsa..." She was a bit more timid than Anna, but to be honest, he would be too if their situations were reversed. "He turned to Anna and said, "I'm making pancakes and bacon...." he said as took some pancakes off the griddle and put them into a bowl that was covered by a towel to keep them warm. "Would either of you like some coffee?" said Ryan and he went to get a couple of mugs out of the cupboard, "So, how did you sleep last night?" He asked

Anna smiles, "Oh I ha e never had those before. They smell so good." She smiles at Ryan as she watches him cook. Anna, always had a child like wonder her. Anything new she loves to see what it was all about. That worried Elsa, that is why she kept her close. She could protect her. But in this new world she didn't know if she could. Everything was different her. And she couldn't fit off things. Like she could at home. But Ryan seemed to be very kind. And that was a comfort to Elsa, on some level. But she would have to grow to trust him more. Trust was something you had to earn, with Elsa. And when you had it. It was there to stay, until you broke that trust. But that was anyone really.

Elsa, walking around and running her hands on the fridge. She heard Ryan, turning to look at him. Her voice holding softness as well as grace of a Queen, "Good morning Ryan. Coffee, would be great thank you Ryan." Anna, smiled her voice chipper, "I never cares much for coffee. So, I am ok thank you Ryan ." Elsa, going to look back at the fridge. She wondered what this was for. She would have to ask Ryan at some point. Hearing his next question, "We slept well thank you." Walking over to where Ryan was. Her hands behind her back as she leaned over to watch. "Thank you for letting us rest there Ryan." Her eyes never leaving what he did. "How did your sleep fair?" She could help but watch . he cooked without fire. She and never seen anything like it. Reaching with a soft hand. She went to touch the grill. Wondering how it all worked.

Ryan smiled when Anna said she never had pancakes before. "I have a feeling, my new young friend, that you are going to love them." He tapped her on the nose. He poured Elsa a cup of coffee, handed it to her and then proceed to make the last couple of pancakes. He could feel Elsa standing behind him. When she thanked him for letting them use Gwen's room he said, "Your welcome."

Ryan then went to take the bacon out of the pan and put it on some paper towel to get the grease off. He turned back to see Elsa reaching out to touch the griddle. "Whoa!" said Ryan, he grabbed Elsa's hand and pulled it back. "That could have been really bad." Ryan looked up and into Elsa's eyes and got lost for a second. Then, he regained his train of thought, "That griddle is very hot you could have burned yourself."

Anna, giggles. "If they are half as good as they look. Then I am think you are right Ryan I will." Elsa looking at Ryan as he pulled back her hand. "I am sorry Ryan, I just don't understand how it works. There is no fire at all. " Elsa, did like to learn new things. It was an enjoyment for her. But this was all confusing to her. As her hels her hand in his. She held a little tighter. Being scared was not something she was use to. And she didn't like the feeling at all. She felt helpless, not having her powers.

The way that he looked at her. It threw her at first. No one has ever looked at her like that. As she looked into his eyes. They were so kind and soft. She could get lost in them. But she wouldn't let her self to do. She had to be on guard. Letting her hand slip from his. She picked up her cup of coffee. Going to the table she sat down. Anna staying close to Ryan as he fixed things. Elsa, smiles her sister could turn anything into something happy. She sipped her coffee. Asking Ryan, "Do you work Ryan?" She was wondering at this man.

Ryan smiled, "That's OK... I just didn't want you to get hurt. And there is a fire under the griddle." Ryan got the last of the pancakes off the griddle and put them in the bowl. He handed it to Anna and said, "Just go ahead and set this on the table." Ryan picked up the plate of bacon and headed to the table. He went to the cupboard and got out the syrup. Then he put the bacon and syrup on the table, "Anna, would you like some milk to drink?" He asked as he got the margarine out of the fridge.

When Elsa asked if he worked he said, "I did work. I used to own a company where I sold things to other companies. I was very profitable and I sold the company from another company for a lot of money. After that I built this house here in the country. I was tired of life in the big city. I might take you to a city sometime so to show you what I mean." Ryan then sat down. "OK... this is how you eat pancakes." Ryan got a couple of pancakes out of the bowl and put them on his plate. He picked up his knife and the tub of margarine and got some on his kinfe. "You take some of this its call margarine and you spread it on your pancakes like toast," he staked his pancakes on top of each other and then he started to cut them up , Then, I like to cut them up into squares. Then you take some of this syrup," he picked up the bottle, "and pour it on therm." Ryan then got some bacon and started to eat breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom