Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Idol [Zenia and Zarazel

Zenia

Super-Earth
Name: Aio Sanada
looks:
Girl_red_hair.jpg

disguse:
hot_anime_guyjpgboywitglassesimageb.jpg

Came to the school to meet her idol, only problem is that it is an all boy school. She is detrimined and strong willed and has always been a bit of a tomboy.

Aio walked into her new school a bit skeptic an afraid, this was it, it was all luck based now. If some one found out she was really a guy, she would be expelled or worse. But for now that didn't matter, she came here for one reason and that was to meet her idol. AS she walked through the halls the boys stared at her and she wondered if she already blew it, but it seemed they were whispered that 'he' looked girly and they didn't recongize him. She couldn't help but to let out a small sigh of relief at that.

John was on the corner of the hallway with his bandmembers, he had taken a vacation from all the tours and singing to finish up high school. He always been a guy with a very good voice to the point that he got picked up by a agent while singing on a game in the mall. He was the luckiest guy alive to had that oportunity.

He looked at the new guy enter the school, he looked different he had the curves of a girl, if there was a thing he knew was the difference between a girl and a boy. He grinned and said goodbye to his friends walking past her to see the reaction of the girl when she saw him.

Aio saw John walk by her and her heart skipped a beat, she covered up her blush by fixing her glasses and opening a book pretending to read it, and act uninterested in him. "oh god he is hotter up close!" she thought to herself as she lifted her head a bit and looked for the faculty office, though she had no idea where that could be, or where the map of the school was for that matter.

He smiled as he approached her, "Second floor, first door to the right is the Falculty office". He smirked and looked at her, "Btw you seem new, I am looking for a roomate, if you want come to this direction so you can see the room I have vacant". He gave her a paper wich said the direction and a note. "I know your a girl, better come by the appartment unless you want your secret revealed", he smirked as he ran out to his classroom.

Aio trembled as she read the note, then her eyes flashed dangerously as she rammed it into her pocket. She went to the faculty office and got her class assignmets, they also told her the rules, but she didn't hear them as her mind was filled with rage and fear. She walked to her first class in a daze. When it was lunch time she snuck out of the cafeteria and went to the room he indicated with the note, taking a deep breath she entered the room, a scowl on her face.

He was already on the room, he looked at her enter and smirked, " I knew you would come Aio, yep I know everything about you, take off your clothes and sit on the couch". He was on the cover of darkness, the room was very dark and only a candle in front of the couch was lit up, he wanted her to feel as helpless as possible, "I want you to relax, I have copies of your information already loaded up the internet, a phone call will deliver them to the principal". He grinned as he waited to see what she would do.

Aio glared at him and took of her pants and vest, and shirt as well as her socks and shoes, her breast was bandaged with sports tape to make it appear flat and her hair was still spiked up in a boy style, she left her glasses on as well. She reluctantly sat on the couches edge. "So what do you want John? And how do you know everything about me?" she asked him trying to keep her voice calm. Her short dyed pink hair flickering in the candle light.

He grinned, â??I seen a lot of woman on my tours around the world, I know how they walk and behave. You seemed to walk different from any man I had seen, and it only took a little note to scare you and prove that my suspicions were correct, you are being recorded right now so I have all the prove I need.â?In fact he was surprised that he was correct, he could make fun of this, â??well here are the rules, first the only clothing I want on you right now is your glasses for obvious reasons, take the bandages on your breasts and panties off. You will have two choices, one either become my personal pet slave and continue in the school since I wonâ??t say anything, or dress up and leave the room, but you know what awaits you if you do that. If you come with me you will come to all the concerts and everything with me, you will be kept as a toy for my band and especially me. Go and take a bath to let you decide, down the hall first door to the right, use the soap and towel left there, when you come back I want you to crawl if you decide to be my pet or just leave if you decide otherwiseâ?. With a sly smirk he blew the candle off making the room fall in complete darkness except from the candles on the bathroom.

She bit her lip and took off the banage that held her breasts and let that fall to the floor, she then took off her panties and kicked them into the pile where the rest of her clothes were, checking she scurried to the bathroom, she turned on the hot water until it was steaming and dipped into it taking off her glasses and putting them to the side. Aio then submerged her head into the water for a bit before coming back up, her hair now clinging to her bare neck. "...god what was I thinking when I came here... I should have known I would have been caught sooner rather than later, but no I just had to meet John. Well I did and he turned out to be a manpulitive ass... I have no choice I have to do what he says, if I don't I will be sent to prison or juvie for fraud..." she thought to herself as she gently lathered her hair and body with the soap, then let the water clean it away. After she was all clean she wiped the steam from her glasses and wrapped a towel over her slick wet body. With a sigh she crawled back into the room he was in before, she felt humilated and disgusted at herself, and furious at John.

He saw her crawl but wrapped in the towel and that just made him mad, â??I did told you to come naked, take off the towelâ?. He looked at her and smirked as soon as she was naked, â??I want you to take a toy from the box besides the sofa, there is a flashlight there turn it on and focus it on your pussy, I want you to use the toy on yourself until you are ready to cum, when you are near you must ask for my authorization to do soâ?. He was still in the darkness looking at her, he knew that would creep her out and the fact that now he was naked on the darkness was a added fact. He grinned and looked at her, wondering if she would go through it.

Her eye widened at thadeclaration of what he demanded her to do. "well at least he isn't stealing my virginity away..." she thought to herself glumly. She bit her inner cheek to keep from screaming something she might regert at him and went to the box by the sofa keeping an eye out for him, but she had no success, she picked up the toy and flashlight, for a second she was tempted to turn it on and search the room with, but thought better of it. Aio turned the flashlight on and focused on her pussy with it, then began to clumily use the toy on herself. She had never done anything like this before at all.

He looked at her and smirked, â??you can do better than that, donâ??t hold back or the video will be sent to all the schoolâ?. He had the video set up so they could not recognize his voice, he looked at her and knew the position she was in, â??so you want to be my sex slave, I want you to stick the toy inside and turn it on high, then come crawling to me and suck my cock, any bite and I will send the video awayâ?. He turned on a lamp that was besides him and finally let her see him naked with his cock fully erect, â?? you never had anything stuck in there, today will be your lucky day, a singer will deflower youâ?.

Aio did what she was told, wanting this all to be a bad dream, but knowing it wasn't. She turned the toy on high and bit her tongue to hold in a gasp of shock from both the toy and his words. A further shock was add to her as she saw him naked. She halted her crawl for a while trembling a bit before moving forward, when she reached him she closed her eyes and started to suck on his cock full of gulit and sadness. a tear ran down her face as she did so, she couldn't help it.

He looked at her crying and smirked, "Don't worry my dear, soon you will be begging for my cock". He groaned as he looked at her she was crying this was obviously hard for her. He sighed and shook his head, " crawl on top of the desk on all fours". He waited and as soon as she was on top he grabbed the dildo and made her suck it, "if you drop it, there will be a punishment". He smirked and slowly starts to push his cock inside her pussy until he could not push it in anymore, then he let it in there for her to adjust. After a couple of seconds he started pushing in and out of her pussy.

Aio wanted to scream in pain it hurt her a lot. Instead she squeezed her free hand into a fist clenching it so hard that her nails dug into her flesh making it bleed. As he started thrusting in and out of her she arced her back in pain almost crumpling to the ground. Her head hung low, "God damn it stop!" she thought to herself knowing that he would as he kept on thrusting into her tight pussy. Her heart was beating rapidly and sweat began to glisten on her skin.

He groaned as he noticed the blood coming out of her, in fact she was a virgin. He smirked and started to pump in and out even faster, "you will like it soon, it's only at first that hurts". He smirked and started to pump in and out of her not letting her any time to react between each thrust. His cock became more erect than ever as he pumped in and out of the unwilling's girls pussy.

Aio want to kick him, or do something beside just letting him rape her. she let out a small squeak of pain, her elbow supporting her slipped a she fell down, she didn't have the will to get back up, though she tried too. Her body squirmed a bit trying to get away, it was involentary movement, just instinct for survival.

He groaned as he pumped in and out faster and harder. He looked at her slipped but he mantained the part of the body important to him at the moment with his hands. He groaned and pushed in deep one more time as he cummed inside of her tight pussy and pushed out, " You can spit the dildo out if you want, go take a bath, I don't like bloody slaves". He grinned as he walked to the kitchen and started to do some snacks.

Aio spat the dsigusting thing out and got up, hobbling to the bath, where she entered and washed her body vigerously turning her sking red, she didn't even bother taking her glasses off her, "god he took my virginty away and cummed inside me! I could become fucking pregent!' she thought to herself as she crumpled to the floor crying silently to herself.

He smirked and now it was time for him to show her his good side, he walked to her and sat on the floor next to her, "I won't show anyone the video, it has been already deleated, I am sorry for what I did, you see being a singer has it's good sides but also it's bad sides, I could not fuck a girl without the press watching me. You can stay with me on this appartment and we would be equals, or you can leave and I won't show anyone anything you can go even to the cops" as he said that he placed a CD on the floor in front of him, "That is the video, you can choose what to do". With that he stood up and left for his room, he got dressed and wondered what she would do, he always wanted to do that but never got the guts, now it was either jail or finding a good girlfriend.

Aio was outraged, she stood up and stomped on the cd crushing it, entering the other room she got dressed calmly walked over to him and slapped in in the face hard. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU RAPED ME! AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I CAN'T GO TO THE POLICE WITHOUT MY SECERT BEING EXPOSED!" She screamed at him, trembling in fear and rage.

He was surprised at her reaction and stood up and hugged her, "yes, that is right I raped you, it was a bad decision to make and I am sorry. I know saying this will not repair what I done but how about if I let you do anything to me like I did to you, anything at all... would that suffice?". He hugged her now his body held her tight as he waited for her to relax a bit, "Either that or leave and don't speak to me again, up to you".

She glared at him, her glasses on the floor, they were knocked off when she slapped him, "...I have no home, family or friends at all... the one thing I ever wanted to do was to meet you... and get closer to you..." she startted crying. "to do that to a girl, no matter the reason is not right..." she whispered her legs going weak.

He shook his head and now he was begining to feel bad, "I am sorry, you can stay here if you wish". He helped her to the bed and sat besides her, "I know what I did was wrong, and yes you would screw me as bad as you would screw yourself if you go to the police". He sighed and looked outside, it was already nightfall, "it's late, why don't you stay here tonight and rest and then decide what to do in the morning, I will stay on the livingroom, you can lock the door if you want to". With that he stood up and walked outside, grabbing her clothes and placing it besides the door.

Back
Top Bottom