Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Lover (me and MidnightSpade)

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
To say the last few months as stressful was being nice. Ever since Nike had a 'run in' with another pony, his life wasnt the same. He had come into Ponyville to set up a work shop for his inventions... and make a little money on the side. Infact his whole home was filled with gadgets and gizmos. A bed that worked on pneumatics to wake him up. Robotic hands that made food and so on. For a guy whose life is surrounded by odd machines, who would've though the biggest shake up in his life would be falling for another stallion.

During a test run of a transportation machine that may or may not have broken a few geneva conventions, he wound up crashing ontop of a cute artist stallion named Featherbright. After profusely apologizing and fixing whatever needed fixing for free, he had invited him for dinner... which led to a night of passionate sex... which led to a secret relationship.

Due to... well the smallness of the town, Bike and his lover had to keep things under wraps. Some of the folk were homophobic which increased the tension. And so they had to see eachother under 'business dates'. Despite the stress of hiding it, Nike was on cloud 9. He cared deeply for the artist pony and often sent him cute little trinkets he made. And now and then one would sneak to the other's house for a night of love making. And tonight was one of those nights.

Nike sighed standing infront of a mirror as robotic hands brushed his teeth, did up his hair and so on. "And good. Thanks Bathroom assistant 9000."
"You are welcome SugarBuns."
"...note to self turn off the message recorder whenever Feather is here. Now sure how i feel about my robots using the same nicknames i give my boyfriend. Ah well!" He smiled pulling a lever that dropped him down a chute... which somehow put on a simple shirt and jeans as he was dropped outside his home. It was night, meaning there wouldnt be many out this late. "Aaaaand away we go." Nike smiled sneaking his way over to Feather's house.

Featherdance's house was a fairly sizeable treehouse, built between the branches of a rather huge oak tree on the edges of the town. Paint splatters coated the outsides of it, with some even spilling down the tree trunk, most of which was done on purpose for the sake of decoration. An unsteady ladder made of planks nailed into the trunk of the tree was the only want anyone other than a pegasus pony could climb inside, with the only other entrance being a door on the side of the house only accessable if you could fly.

Currently, Featherdance himself was busy tidying things away. He was expecting the company of his 'business partner', but he couldn't have such meetings with paint strewn all over the place, paintbrushes everywhere underhoof and canvases on every surface. It had mostly been put away neatly by now, but there was still paint on the floor which now had hoof prints in it from where he'd trotted around cleaning up.

With a small huff to himself, the light blue pony pulled nervously on the edges of the sweater he wore, long mane falling into his face as he quietly paced around, putting away anything else that may be considered untidy. He'd known Nike long enough that he was sure the other wouldn't mind his studio being a bit of a mess, as he was an artist, but that small nagging paranoia still told him to make sure his home was presentable.

His ears perked up as he heard the tell-tale creak of the wooden ladder being pulled on below.

Back
Top Bottom