Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted Royals (Krystal x Jason)

It was a sunny and warm day when Krystal parked her car in the driveway of their new home, admiring its victorian style. Having lived through that age with her son, she had always enjoyed archetacture from that period. The mansion was fully restored and though it had modern conveniences, it still retained its charm. She smiled as she stepped in the door, pleased that their servants had been quick to put everything together for them. "Wow. Place looks great. Remind me to give the servants a raise." She said with a chuckle, going into the kitchen to make herself some tea. She was quick when making the tea, singing softly to some jazz music from the 40's.

Krystal sat down on the couch with her tea, taking her blue heels off. She sipped silently, just relaxing. They were safe for now. The hunter who had been trying to kill them for centuries has nobclue where they are. She sighed softly, remembering what it was like to have his father around. She had love him zso much, but he'd died protecting her. "So, what shall we do now that we're here?" She asked her son, not bothering to give him kisses in the house. They only had to act like newlyweds in public.

It'd been his mother's choice. It seemed she always like the idea of vampires living in a big old mansion. He was more of a city boy, maybe a nice high rise penthouse? He'd have to inquire about purchasing one sometime, being on the run does indeed take away much of a person's time. However, now everything had calmed down, they could properly settle down and 'live'. Looking over to his mother, he gave a shrug. "Just pay for their Christmas meal and add a weeks paid holiday. They love shit like that." He said bluntly, pulling his earphones out and stuffing them into his pocket.

Jason went to the fridge and pulled out a can of coke, feeling a tad bit drained from the dozen mile run he'd just returned from. He had barely broken a sweat, but had to keep appearances up and some habits just stuck. "Good question, what shall we do? Maybe explore the village? I imagine there will be a nice pub or something. We'll have caused a bit of a stir just moving in and renovating this place. What's our cover? We were given this place by my 'poor dying aunt' for a wedding gift?" He said, figuring they'd need a false reason instead of just blurting out to people that they were vampires on the run from a hunter. That wouldn't go down so well.

Krystal chuckled as she sipoed her tea. "I will do that. I think i'll also give them raises. They did so well." She admitted with a smile, glad to be able to relax at least for a little. She had chosen this place not just because of the archetacture, but she liked how out of the way of normal people and the hunter's sites it would be. While she loved the city just as much as her son, she wasn't convinced they would be safe there. Back in 1941 she'd tried living there, and all it got her was pain. She'd had a relationship with a man there, but he'd died in the war. She still missed him.

Krystal smiled at him. "Yes, I think that works. Also, webmight say that we are rich people who wished to livenout ofbthe spotlight" she admitted, relaxing on the couch, wanting his company. She liked snuggling with him. "Yes, a pub would be nice. I could go for a scotch." She said, chuckling as she finished her tea.

"Well then, before you fall to sleep, let's get a move on, dear 'wife'." He said with sarcasm dripping from the last word before giving her a smile. "First, I need a shower and a change of clothes, apparently that's what people do after exercise." Jason added with a shrug, turning on the spot and making his way up the grand staircase, pulling off the black, slim fit t-shirt before he'd reached the top of the stairs. "I'll hop in your shower, the plumbers say it won't be fixed until Tuesday." He shouted back down to her before walking off to her room.

It was an en suite of course. The master bedroom was gigantic, with a large window that he pulled a heavy set curtain across as he finished getting undressed and making his way towards the shower. Pulling the door to a near enough close, he got into the shower and let the red hot water run down him. He did enjoy showers, he found them relaxing and soothing, a place to think. That could wait for another time however.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a brat." She yold him before she nodded, deciding she would change clothes as well. While she hadn't been out running, she had been Out in the city. She wanted to aquaint herself with her surroundings so she could better hide if needed. While she knew the hunter wouldn't findbthem for awhile, she still liked to be as careful as possible. She slipped inyo her room, walking intobthe large closet, and picking a pretty yet simple blue cocktail dress and a matching pair of shoes. She put her long blue hair up in a fancy and sleek ponytail, then went back downstairs. She needed more caffine.

Finishing up, he stepped out and wrapped thee towel around his waist before making his way across the landing to his room. "You look nice." He commented as he saw his mother walking down the stairs, before stepping into his room and getting changed. Pulling on a pair of navy jeans, a slim fit, white shirt and a new pair of converse, he quickly enough made himself presentable after spraying some aftershave on and styling his reasonably short hair, spiking it up at the front slightly before making his way downstairs.

"Shall we take the car or walk it? Car, I don't fancy walking." He asked and then decided, going into the kitchen and pulling a set of car keys out. Nothing too fancy this time, just a nice Audi. "We'll have a drive round a bit, find somewhere nice looking that does food maybe." Jason said, moving to the door and opening it for her.

[Time of day is it? And can Vampires get drunk btw?]

(Its early afternoon, and no, not unless they injest a gallon or more of alcoholt.)

Krystal smiled as he complimented her. "Thanks. Just want to make a good first impression I suppose." She said as she walked down the stairs. Shebmade herself another cup of tea as she waited, knowing he wouldn't be to long, but needing the extra boost of caffine since they didn't have any blood in the mansion yet. She would make sure to tap a vein of some drunk person later that day.

Krystal chuckled as he decided they would be driving. "Welll of course. You did just run 10 miles, sweetness." She said, smiling at him and taking her last swig of tea. She nodded at him. That seemed like a reasonable plan. She was getting kind of hungry, and wanted to find a good place to eat. "That works." She said simply, smiling at him.

[All the vodka...]

"Course. No need to compliment me, I'm fully aware I look stunning." He said with a humourous smile. He was 'blessed' with good looks, taking after his mother and father. He'd always gotten female attraction, often partaking in activities with those that caught his eye. For a being centuries years old, he'd had plenty of time to explore his passions.

"You'll get addicted to coffee you know. If I remember, it doesn't go too well with blood, sours it." Jason added, unlocking the car and jumping in. "Do you want to handle finding some poor soul to keep us occupied? I did the last two if you remember, although one of them was my girlfriend at the time, so I suppose that doesn't count." He said, trailing off halfway through as if he'd just argued against himself and lost. He had girlfriends and consorts in the past, his mother knew all about them, he was always open with her regarding who he was seeing. Never really went into any detail, but she must have known he had slept around a fair bit.

Krystal chuckled. "Syop being such a brat. You know the ladies will be all over you. Good thing we have an open marrige." She joked, sipping at her tea. She had never kiked coffee, but she found the taste of tea relaxing and good for a pick me up.

Krystal made a face. "Gross. You know I don't drink coffee." She said, rolling her eyes a bit as she got into the car. He could be so bossy without being bossy sometimes. It gitnon her nerves. "Yeah, i'll find someone. Maybe i'll even bed him. British accents are sexy as hell." She admitted with a chuckle, hoping to find someone she could easily charm, feed from and leave alone.

"I doubt very much so there will be many ladies in a small village. There is a city about half hour away that I bet will be packed with people tonight, seeing as it's a Friday." He said, pointing off east. He laughed when she mentioned the open marriage. "That would be classed as weird, let's try keep that thing hush." Jason added with a smile. "I know, tea has the same effect as well though." He added and laughed when she mentioned bedding someone. "Well they'd certainly be a lucky devil, I'm sure you won't find it too hard, don't go swooning too much." Jason said with a wink, saying the entire sentence in a rather effective northern English accent. He'd always been good at picking up languages and accents, helped when it came to blending in and hiding.

Krystal smiled and nodded. "Alright then lets grab a bite in town then try looking around the city. I'm sure we'll find some willing victim there." She looked curious a moment before speaking again. She had never noticed that. "I've never noticed that it sours the blood, honestly." She admitted with a shrug, putting on her seatbelt. He could drive pretty erratically when he wanted. She chuckled again. "Yeah, hopefully some rich royal type. I'm hoping to make yhem love drunk, not me. But if someone comes around that I like, i might get closer." She said, smirking a bit. Shevwas teasing him right back.

Back
Top Bottom