Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive female wanting a Dom M/F for kinky stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

Good Girl busty lesbian....with bratty sprinkles
After some advice from other members I decided to update my post.
I am still very new here but like it a lot, jippie! First of all I have had people asking me for kik, yahoo etc. I dont have most of those and for my privacy I prefer PM.

So lets get started. I enjoy being submissive or being forced into submission. I like to pleasure my partner to their hearts content. I enjoy both males and females.

My character will often be based of my self so to safe time here it is:
I am a 20 year old female, my figure is normal/slim, I am very lucky with my assets for having a firm ass and my big holy temples my natural G cup tits! I have long blond hair and blue eyes I am 170cm and for the rp's I enjoy wearing revealing outfits or bondage outfits, or naked if my master or mistress wishes so!

What I want/like in an rp:
Love my tits so very hard into breast expansion, bondage, nipple penetration, open for even breast torture like filling my tits with cum until they pop auwwie!
I enjoy humanoid, alien, monster, beast whatever you desire to fuck me with. Also a huge turn on for tentacles or equivalent to fuck my every hole.
What I look for is a master/mistress willing to use me for their or my fantasies, I am not really looking for plain sex, I want to do fantasies , to do what I can not do in real life. So I also dont mind being used as a breeder.

I will do both long term and short term rp's.
I will do as my mistress/master commands or desires.
I dont really have limits but will let you know if you come up with something I am unwilling to do.

I hope this will be better than my first very short plain explanation. I hope both Girls and Guys will be attracted by this as I really love doing rp's. So anyone is welcome!

RE: Submissive female looking for a hardcore guy/girl

I am sorry my original post only stated the need for a guy. I am really sorry to all my fellow girls! Of course I would love to roleplay with other females to! I swing both genders as long as we have fun together.

Bumping for any females or males looking for a submissive girl.
I would also like to note I am very dedicated to my partners if treated well.

Cinnamon said:
I am sorry my original post only stated the need for a guy. I am really sorry to all my fellow girls! Of course I would love to roleplay with other females to! I swing both genders as long as we have fun together.

Hi Mary here. I'm onto detailed rp. I've done many storylines over the years. Please feel free to add me on yahoo. MARYGREENTL@YAHOO...

Cinnamon said:
Bumping for any females or males looking for a submissive girl.
I would also like to note I am very dedicated to my partners if treated well.

Hi, I'm Fox. I am always looking for a fun, kinky rp. Add in large breast and I am in heaven. PM me when you have time and we can discuss the details

I am still open for business, you know the kinky kind. I have been starting to gain more experience thanks to some very hot roleplay partners. I am still into pretty much anything. So if you want a submissive female to abuse as you wish, even pain and torture is allowed. I myself enjoy having my big tits get filled up mercilessly till they burst. OR we can even do more normal stuff, in the end master decides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom