Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Reunion (Celebstars x Orpheus001)

Orpheus001

Super-Earth
Jeremy had been born and raised in various orphanages through out his childhood, while he was never really a trouble maker he had gone through enough in his 17 years that he had grown strong, stubborn, and to some extent not trusting of people. Foster homes weren't the nicest of places and he often thought why his parents had abandoned him. It was the case with most kids who were there. He had grown use to of hiding how he felt and learned to fake a smile or show interest in things he had no interest in.

It was a very normal Saturday morning at the orphanage and most of the adult kids who had been there with Jeremy were 18 and had already left the place, he was one of the few left and he was eager to get out of the system as well. He had been tossed through many foster homes in his 17 years only arriving at the current one a year ago. This was hopefully the last place he would stay. He was out in the garden where most of the younger kids were playing, and he was sitting on the edge of the fence when he was approached by a man.

It was a stranger that much was clear, but he looked like law enforcement and although Jeremy had stayed out of trouble most of his life he knew he had to behave. When the man introduced himself as a private investigator he grew suspicious of his intent. As the motive of his visit was laid out in front of him Jeremy couldn't help but laugh when the man said his real mother was an actress. "Really so you think I am some rich celebrities long lost child?, if that was the case why didn't she come find me sooner?" he asked him sarcastically not really believing the man.

That was when the man showed him a locket from his mother it was a matching one from the one he had when he was little. His foster father had taken it to pawn it when he was younger but he still remembered the figure on the locket. "So who is this Mother?, and how come she sent you and didn't come here herself?" he asked the detective.

"Son, your mother can't come out in the public like this it would be a field day for the media if they saw this" He explained. "How about you come visit, and don't tell anyone here who you are going to see, just visit by her house see how you like it there"

Jeremy couldn't help it, if he was really going to see a celeb or even get see one and live with her, it wasn't such a bad thing, and it would be better than this foster home at least. He thought over the man's offer for a few minutes before he asked " When do you want me to drop by?" he asked him and they agreed to a time and he gave him the address.

Today was the day, Heather was so nervous. 11am was the time he was due to come around after agreeing a time with the investigator. There was no more need for the man, Heather paid him his money and a little on top for finding her son so quickly.

Waking up early like she normally did, she had four hours to kill. It wasn't as bad as it sounded, her mornings were normally full of yoga or swimming, in today's case, she did both. In the spacious living room, she was in her yoga pants and tank top doing some stretches, working her muscles and channeling her energy. It certainly made her feel better and relaxed her as she wasn't thinking about any troubles.

The next stage was her doing some lengths in her pool. With the privacy she had, Heather would normally do some skinny dipping but today she was in a swimsuit. Despite being forty five, she was in pretty good shape, probably in better shape than people who were younger. She owed that to her personal trainer.

After her swim, she checked the time, walking in the house leaving wet footprints behind. An hour left, enough time to have a quick shower and get changed. Those nervous feelings in her stomach were creeping back in, she hadn't seen her son since he was a baby, she wondered what he looked like, would he even accept her? Heather wasn't even sure if he would show up. Why would he? She gave him up, deciding not to look after him. Then the doubts crept in, maybe this was a bad idea, it now turned to hoping he didn't show.

With a hot shower out of the way, she clothed herself in grey leggings, skin tight which stopped at the ankle, allowing her to wear sandals and expose her feet. A white shirt was above the waist, over hanging the leggings and faintly showing the black bra she had on underneath which she didn't notice due to her nerves.

A knock at the door, her head looked straight to the doorway of her bedroom upstairs. She gulped, fixed her hair, running her hands through it. Walking down the staircase, she went towards the handle, turning the knob she opened and saw a young male. Her eyes were filling up with tears already.

Jeremy had agreed the time with the investigator and he had talked to the foster parents getting their permission They were not at all bothered by where he went as long as he came back around. So he decided to step out he tried to dress in his best clothes with weren't much but then again he was confident and made up for lack of other things in the way he carried himself. Even so he thought about what his mother would be like and the fact that she was a celebrity which made him a little self conscious about the way he was dressed.

He had arrived at the address on time he was punctual that was something. So he got around to knocking the door and waited the house was huge. And even though she wasn't some A Lister like Jolie, she was loaded, that much was clear. There were still doubts in his minds if this was just some mean joke or maybe she was just doing this because she needed the publicity. Either way, he wanted to see.

As soon as the door opened up. He was her, she was hot... that was the first thing that came to Jeremy's mind and although it was wrong on many levels to think of your mother in that way he couldn't help it. He noticed her eyes were welling up and he smiled lightly at her "Um. I am Jeremy, I guess you are Heather?" He asked her making sure he had the right person as he looked at her and then over her to see if she had friends or someone else inside waiting on making a fool out of him... But he waited for her to talk. After all she was the one who wanted to see him.

"Yes, I am Heather" she said, looking at the boy. "Jeremy, that is a nice name" Heather didn't even name her son, which made her feel even more guilty. There was an awkward pause between them for a few seconds, because the blonde opened the door further to allow him in to her mansion. Despite not being as famous or as successful as Angelina Jolie, she earned enough money to live a great lifestyle.

Walking in front of him, her firm ass tight in those grey leggings, she looked over her shoulder at the boy. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" She offered, "It is nearly lunch." Heather didn't know what to say really, but she took him in to the living room, the big open space held two big leather sofas occupied by a solid oak table in the middle which had a few remotes on it. One for the large 50 inch TV on the wall, another for the ceiling fan and another for the lights.

"Take a seat, I am sure you have questions, you can ask me anything, personal or not. I want you totally comfortable with me, I imagine this is a big deal for you." Heather would choose to sit on the opposite side, across from the small table in between.

"What would you like to know?"

Jeremy took a moment to look at her and he could tell that she was indeed genuine or in the way she reacted. She seemed guilt ridden, but then again she was an actress he was sure she could fake it. Why she wanted him here was all that occupied his mind. But for the moment as she stepped aside to let him in he followed her watching her perky ass in her leggings and he couldn't help but have inappropriate thoughts about her.

"I am fine, maybe we can just talk for a little bit, then we can go for lunch or just have lunch here, I know you are famous and all so maybe you don't want to be seen in public with someone like me" He said with a light smile. as he took a seat and and watched her as she sat across from him and watched her looking around the room.

"Well... I have been wondering really since that guy came over, why did you all of a sudden remember, that you had a son?, I mean its not like you were poor or had troubles, like that, so why now out of any time you could have picked?" He asked her as he looked around the place and then at her "Well I am still not completely sure that, you are my mother still but hey, the guy was pretty convincing." He said.

"Not seen in public with you? Someone like you?" At this time, a mother would probably go over and comfort their son for saying and feeling such a thing. But Heather remained seated on the other side.

"Why now? Good question" her hint of praise seeming like she had no idea how or what to praise. "Well, truthfully, my friend invited me to lunch last week and told me she was pregnant. She seemed so happy, without any care in the world and I remember that, when I was pregnant with you."

Looking down at her hands in her lap, she looked back up to him. "I have never told anyone about you before, which makes me a bad person, especially that I gave you away. I want you to forgive me."

"You are mine, we can take a DNA test if you like? I am with a private doctor, I am sure he will do it for me if I pay him well."

He smiled lightly at her and said "yeah, you aren't exactly planning on telling the public about me I suppose" He said as he looked at her he was a little nervous talking to her. He wasn't sure why she wanted him. It was a fair enough reasoning that she made a mistake.

But her reasons were completely stupid "So you felt left out that your friend had a child and you no longer have one. So what you are saying is, you are tired of being alone so you decided to find me, but guess what I am 18 in a few months after that I am not staying here or anywhere" He said clearly he wasn't very happy with her or her reasons.

"Well a DNA test doesn't matter if you say I am your son sure I believe you, because you are rich for all I know you could pay someone to have those test results changed. " He watched her as she played with her hands looking down at them it seemed like she was genuinely sorry but that didn't make things easier for him. He had been living in foster homes and suffering abuse while his mother enjoyed the life to fullest.

This wasn't going to well, Heather was more nervous now, more guilt ridden and wished she had never got in touch. "I saw my friend's joy at having a child, I remembered I was happy going to have you. But then I got depressed and thought I wasn't good enough for you. This was before I was even famous or working on TV!" She seemed to be getting annoyed with him, which wasn't good.

"Paid to have the tests changed?" Her big eyes looked at him, feeling like he must of been treated harshly through his years, she didn't know what else to say apart from offering anything.

"What can I do? What is it you want? Tell me, how can I earn your forgiveness, how can I make you believe I am your mother? I want this to work between us." Then, feeling her first instinct as a mother, she walked up to him, sat by him and held the back of his head with her hand. "I am sorry for what I did."

Jeremy looked at her with disappointment and didn't say a word till she was done " Well maybe you should have thought about me, and how the system works, do you have any idea what kid's like me would give even to have a lousy parent?" he asked clearly not impressed with her sudden change of mind.

"Sure you could, you are a celebrity, I can tell having a kid appearing out of the blue would give you alot of media attention, you probably need it too, and I guess I just won that jackpot" he said shaking his head but when she came to sit down next to him he couldn't help but look at her in a different way. Although not as a mother.

"I don't know what you can do to make those years better, but I do know what I want, I would love to get some action with a celeb" he said with a light grin, knowing she would probably be disgusted by him.

"I can't imagine what it is like for you, I know that, I could never understand it, I won't try to understand what you went through." Her hand was rubbing his head near his neck before she pulled it back from him.

"I am not using this as some sort of publicity stunt, why do you think it has not been mentioned to the media? I asked him to mention not to tell anyone didn't I? Because I don't want this media involved, it is between you and I." Before the situation could be turned on her, she quickly reiterated something else. "And no! It wasn't because I was ashamed of you that I didn't want them involved."

"You do know what you want? That is great, anything" her head nodding. Heather frowned by his want, "You want to hook up with a celebrity?" Shaking her head, "Who? Why? How am I meant to make that happen?"

Back
Top Bottom