Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

don't be my VALENTINE // f x f //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faebyl

Meteorite
      • The moniker is Fae. Twenty-deux, almost twenty-trois in a few weeks. For my birthday, I want you. I work full-time & diligently, like the good little adult creature I was raised to be. Spare time is WASTED on tending a variety of plants, making tinctures, playing with crane scissors, flower symbolism, fables, & the diy music scene. Sometimes I don't sleep for a day or two. My natural remedy is some liquor in a teacup & writing. Let that all be known. I don't wait or dwell on the electronic web- I live in multiple realms. If we cross writing paths, I expect you to extend respect & dispense with nagging me. Not fucking cute to have thorns in my eyes. *I have had such rude behavior in regards to my replies taking a bit. Stray cat here, but I eventually return- especially if I've grown fond. With that said, not everything is meant to be. If we don't interlock it's pointless to force the pieces. L e t . m e . g o --as I will you, unless we can perform CPR. For the record, I always let my partner know if I am disinterested & wish to part ways. It's my courtesy I give to you, even if you don't respond back.

Private messages or threads work fine for me in terms of where. Long term partners & stories make me quite pleased as punch.

I want to write with other ladies about ladies. Femme-like. Androgynous. Tomboys. Power struggles. Betrayal. Infidelity. Rough sex. Gagging. Possessive/Abusive relationships. Occasional vanilla. Biting. Foreplay. Cross-dressing. Violently clashing/incompatible personalities. Smut. Emotionally charged dialogue. Continuous plot twists. Substance abuse. Intentional bruising. Asphyxiation.

Confidence, genuine interest, & social tact gets my attention. I soften up when you're proving to be the pretty apple in the pile of rotten. For now I am en route to producing a list of story line ideas below. If anything mentioned appeals to you dearest stranger at this moment--- let's talk through private messages.

.squatters in an abandoned rural farmhouse escaping winter
        .new age religious cult victims or oppressors
        .gang of female gutter punks living in decaying detroit
        .lucid dreamers finding each other on some astral plane
        .girls practicing witchcraft in the woods with oh so lovely masks
        .prison cellmates or a prison cellmate & guard
        .urban rioters/eco terrorists
        .campers lost in the woods
        .a bonnie & clyde-esque duo living in the dessert to escape authorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back