Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Write With Me' (A story-line request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Lullaby

Planetoid
Typically, I like to keep all of the 'exciting' and plot-developing factors and ideas a secret, but for the sake of finding a partner that will be fully committed and excited about this idea, I will place this brief list of all involved plot-factors right here at the top to weed out all uninterested parties:

Vampire/Fire Bender * High school (seniors) or college setting * Shy guy * Well-liked/known girl * Romance * Drama * 90% Storyline

That said, if you are still reading and still interested, the character and plot will now follow:

The new guy is the talk and mystery of the school. Starting up as a new student just over half-way through the year, with no record, no known past, no social media accounts or even a known name. Rumor has it that he's a criminal, a runaway, a cop undercover, freak, loner, ghost, shadow. In the now three weeks since he started attending, the simplest knowledge of even his name is still unknown to the vast student populace. Keeping to himself, always avoiding seemingly everyone and everything, the guy has never been seen without a hood or hat over his head, blocking his face, or even his hands outside of his pockets. Hell, has anyone ever even heard his voice? Probably not.

On the contrary, there's the belle of the ball in every school and every classroom. Well-liked, well-known, and seemingly easy to get along with. Toting a fistful of friends on one arm and a typical class A boyfriend on the other, a high grade point average, and good-standing relationship with just about anyone she encounters. Not a bimbo, nor a rich-brat or snob, hell, not even the stereotypical school whore. Of course, she's got her own secrets and insecurities, hidden well from the world, and her mask at school is far from even comparable to that of her home life, but who would ever know, and why?

The two happen to be in the same history class. And what would school and cliches be if there wasn't that lovely point in time where group projects come up? Naturally, someone has to be the mystery guy's partner, and understandably, no one wants to, so when the option for people to pair up of their own volition proves unproductive, cliche would have it that the mystery guy and the belle of the school get partnered up.

If you are still with me thus far, I appreciate your intrigue. Please stay with me just a little further while I go into a bit of the more important plot points that will either hook you or drop you:

The two will not just hit it off right away. It will take time and careful effort on both parts, as well as dedication.

My guy is a vampire/fire-bender, and I have a very specific method to the way that I portray such a supernatural persona.

The way that these two will really connect is by a series of letters that my guy will secretly leave for the girl, likely in the sill of her bedroom window. His identity will not immediately be known, but will, obviously, come out at some point, at which time the story will really begin to get interesting.

That is all I will reveal for now. If anyone is still interested by this point, please shoot me a PM to discuss further. [/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom