Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

jogi's little shop of desires [m/f and m/futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jogi

Meteorite

Hello, all you naughty citizens of Blue Moon. ;*

Jogi here and I have joined this forum for sexual-centered role-plays. I am not opposed to some plot, but let me be clear when I say I am here for a naughty escape from the mundane world of graduate school. I am an active member of another forum where I get my fix for plot and story, so I will reiterate this one last time: sex > story.

Despite this, I still have expectations that you must meet in order to write with me.

→ First and foremost, you must respect me as a writer and understand that I am not the characters I portray. I am happily taken in real life and have no interest in anything but writing tantalizing stories. Pleasantries are fine, but if you make sexual comments toward me I will block you and that will be the end of that.
→ Adequate spelling, grammar, and punctuation are mandatory.
→ I will play female and futa characters.
→ I will partake in heterosexual pairings.
→ I play submissive characters and am only interested in playing opposite of dominant characters.
→ I am not finicky when it comes to post length, but give me enough to work with. Chances are, if you give me less than two paragraphs I will not bother responding.
→ I will only role-play through private messages on Blue Moon.

Likes: age gaps, anal sex, breast and nipple play (one of my absolute favorite kinks~), consensual sex, detailed writing, dirty talking, kidnapping, double penetration, drug and alcohol use, forced incest, forced nudity, nipple piercings, kissing, lactation, large breasts, large cocks, multiple partners, nonconsensual sex, oral sex, physical restraints, teasing, orgasm control and denial, public scenarios, small breasts, spanking, and vaginal sex.
Dislikes: characters younger than my characters, foot play, pregnancy, scat, watersports, and vomit.

I have specific ideas that I want to write out, but I am always open to suggestions!

☻ Pokémon Origins (Giovanni x OC because he is attractive as fuck in the mini-series and his voice is the epitome of sex): My character is traveling Kanto to collect badges so she can challenge the Elite Four. She only needs one more badge, the Earth Badge, so she backtracks to Viridian City to challenge Giovanni. She's a decent trainer, but by no means at Giovanni's level, which is apparent when he practically wipes the floor clean with her Pokémon in such a short amount of time. Normally, when trainers lose they can walk away scot-free, yeah? No consequences. That wouldn't be the case here. She manages to stroke something inside of him, enough for him to consider what she would look like pinned underneath him (or his Pokémon, if you're feeling especially raunchy).
☻ My character is a high school cheerleader. Rumor has it, my character has a cock and the captain of the football team was caught giving her head after a game. Your character could be a student, a teacher, a fucking janitor for all I care, but one day after practice they find a way to restrain her, and after lifting her skirt they are pleasantly surprised to learn that the rumors are true.
☻ My character is a high school student where uniforms are enforced... but what they forgot to enforce was underwear. My character has a nasty habit of going to school with that short little skirt of hers and no panties underneath. During class one day, she decides to spread her legs to give your character (be it a student or a teacher) a lovely site. Whether your character takes her in the middle of class or waits until class is over is up to you.
☻ Our characters are siblings or step-siblings and our parents have gone away for the weekend. Your character goes out for the evening and get home late, possibly intoxicated. Your character decide to check on mine before going to sleep and is in awe by the sight: your character's younger sister, bare-breasted with nothing but a pair of panties on, sleeping so soundfully in her room... and my, what a vulnerable state she is in.
☻ My character has finally decided that she wants to get her nipples pierced, despite having a low pain threshold and an intense fear of needles. Your character is the one who will pierce her and has an unconventional method for getting her through the pain.
☻ My character is a waitress at a unique coffee shop where breast milk is offered as a healthy alternative. Perhaps your character is a customer and requests my character to serve him. Perhaps your character is the manager and is in the process of hiring my character.

I will add more ideas when they come to mind.

So, if you are interested, send me a private message!

RE: jogi's little shop of desires [m/f, f/f, and futa]

Whoops. Life decided to take over, but... here I am! Let's get to it.

RE: jogi's little shop of desires [m/f, f/f, and futa]

I could seriously go for my Pokémon plot right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom