Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfish_Demons

Banned
Banished
So first off hi everyone, I'm new to this site and the way it works so please be easy on me if I mess up or say something wrong. So I don't really know how to start off these request things so I guess I could start it off by saying that I won't be doing any of these role plays through emails or IMs. I would like to keep everything on this site where I can keep it locked away on my phone where no one can get to please :blush:. I am here looking for guys only, preferably no nonsense dominant guys or someone who can portray one.

Um so at the moment I really only have one idea or thing that I'd like to do, of course I'll always be open to suggestions or ideas that y'all are interested in. My idea can be used for a long term role play or a short one, which ever you're feeling or if you like how its going. So onto the idea;

I was thinking we could try out the typical father x daughter pairing or the step relationship between the two, or even brother and sister. But the idea or plot I have was that it could be a completely normal relationship, no flirting or anything like that up until this point in time. What happens is while the guy gets drunk for the night to relax and wind down the daughter or sister would return home from a night out with some girlfriends but her demeanor when she returns home isn't to modest, she had obviously been drinking as well.

I was thinking that the guy would kind of use the opportunity to...show her what happens when she acts slutty around guys. If you end up liking the way it goes and want to make it a long term role play he could continue to use her after that night as his personal slut pretty much.

I really want to try out a scenario where MC goes to a party with her boyfriend, they get drunk, go upstairs and fuck (typical party right?). Well I wanted to add a little twist; after they fuck I wanted a few of his friends to come in, he had promised them all a turn fucking his girl while he recorded it all which she of course had no idea about. While it would start off with her being upset and resistant it would turn quickly to a fully cooperative situation. I'm really into the whole hair pulling, ass slapping, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom