Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Noirs Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Noir

Meteorite
Hello everyone and welcome to my request thread. I have been writing role plays since I was ten years old and still rocking them out at thirty. I work in a romance store as a sales representative so as far as sex goes, I know my shit. I am looking for writers to role play fantasies that are darker in settings and not usually what I am into in real life. I am married to player sweetie pie here, so I am not looking for someone looking for more than a writing friend.

:: Likes ::
Rough, BDSM, rape, and anything in between.

:: Pairings ::
Drug dealer / Addict
Teacher / Student
Coach / Athlete
Crime Boss / Undercover

:: Parody Fandoms ::
Star Wars
Gran Theft Auto
Skyrim

:: Currently Craving ::
Power of the Dark Side : MC is a dark Jedi, Yc is a Jedi Padawan. Basically MC tries to manipulate and corrupt yc, exposing her to dark sexual themes, using taboo and lust as a way to turn her to the Dark side to become one of the most fiercest female Dark Jedi to ever inherit the galaxy.

:: Restrictions ::
I'll write just about anything but no one liners, no scat.
Don't try to sodomize my character, or try to insert things anywhere. Other than that, we can discuss it.
I'm not picky or nazi, but I expect effort. No text talk (u,r,lol)
One paragraph minimum. Would like to see more to progress things faster, otherwise I begin to loose interest. I work a lot, so easier to role play 2-5 a couple times a day.
No off site role-playing. No exceptions

:: Closing ::
Thank you for checking in, there is more to come ! If you didn't see a pairing you liked shoot me a pm and shoot some ideas together. Two minds work better than one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom