Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School trade [Zenia and Cerberus]

Zenia

Super-Earth
Name:Ashley Tsumoto
Looks:
animegirlglasses2.jpg

She loves her boyfriend very much, because so far he has been very kind to her when no one else has. She thinks that he could not hurt her in anyway, but how right is she? She is still a virgin and is glad he hasn't pressed the issue of sex onto her, she feels that it should be done with marriage.

Ashley ran down the halls of the school grounds looking for her boyfriend, he wasn't where he said he would meet her, "where are you.... I have music club soon." she muttered to herself as she frantically searched for him, a book clutched in her hand like usual.

DeSoto always was the slacker, never doing much of the school work but he always found a way to get by. It was no surprise that somehow he was able to gain control of the school after his parents who built and owned the school passed away during a car accident. Some had said that he used blackmail to get himself back into power. There was just something that very few people knew about. That beneath the school there was an underground slave ring. Teachers and Students alike were made into willing and some unwilling slaves who were then broken and sold off. Desoto flipped through some sites on his laptop before laughing abit.

Ashley saw DeSoto and ran to him waving "There you are De, I was looking for you." she exclaimed as she stopped in front of him brushing her hair out of her face and pushing her glasses back up. "You wanted to see me?" she asked him curious as to what this was all about. She was a little late to music club but she didn't care she was happy he called her here.

Back
Top Bottom