Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Look what we found!"

Alex

Supporter
Supporter
So, my mom called my brother and I upstairs. I thought we were in trouble, up until my mom said, "Look what we found!" It is a black and white kitten who was outside meowing at the door in the rain. She is overly affectionate, fat and probably someone's cats... But my mom is already in love with it. xD Her boyfriend is very "we don't need another cat," stance, but my mom is sold. It's probably because it looks like her current cat and her old cat that died..

It really is adorable. Our other cats are FREAKING out about her, since our cats are related. (Momma, daddy, and the two one-year-old males).

Odd thing is that she matches our other cats. I'm kind of amused that she told me I couldn't keep a cat that looked like mine, but she's keeping a cat that looks like hers. xD Eh, we are probably going to have to spade her, since I'm not too sure.. if she is. >_>; She might be too small to tell, but she's a she right now until otherwise.

That's exactly how I got my first cat.

When I was 2 years old, a black and white kitten would sit on my window sill and watch me. My parents thought she'd go away, but she wouldn't budge from that spot. They decided to bring her in, and she immediately curled up with me.

She unfortunately died when I was 18, but she was around for a long, long time.

I've always had a strong affinity for cats, I guess they have a way of picking me out ^_^

Zalvek said:
This cat sounds adorable. o-o; Could we have pics of it? Please?
I actually posted them in chat that night, but I guess you missed them. D:

Him, zonked out on my lap. xD
4-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

@ Lex: Aaaaw. D: That's so adorably cute. We tend to get our cats from the wild instead of pet shelters. In fact.. that's pretty much where all of them strain from. xD We are very much suckers for the crying kitties. More-so my mom and dad when they were together. xDD They'd always say, "Don't get attached to these kittens, because we aren't keeping them!" and of course, they'd be the ones coming up with names for them.

haha I think that's how it works for everyone Alex. I've had several dozen various animals taken into my home so far in my life, only a fraction of which were actually planned. The rest, well, who the hell is cold enough to turn away a sad little kittenface? Or an abused dog? I just don't have that bone in my body.

Your new acquisition has a pretty coat. That little patch of white on her nose is adorable. I'm curious what her name will eventually be!

We found out that it was actually a he. He was cleaning his man parts on my brother and he saw something in particular stick out. xDD

It's always amusing when that happens. I remember when I was young my family took in a starving stray cat who was a he. He turned out to be she, and she turned out to be pregnant. That happened to my sister recently too, her darling baby girl turned out to just be a small male, something which I'm still ribbin' her for.

Well, he is still very little. He's still trying to nurse off of one of female cat, so we figure he just got out of the nursing stage. Hopefully, he will stay a he and not flip flop on us. xD We've had that happen and it's always surprising..

He looks so adorable! >w< I really wish I could have a cat, but my parents both greatly dislike them. ><

Back
Top Bottom