Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Neko (katisacat x wiki234)

" I-its not that...I-I dont know whats even going on thats all...' he blushed looking over at her, though it was too late as she saw of course his thing that he couldnt hide anymore. "what do you mean by helping me?" he asked betting he would know what she would say, " I heard, sounds from the bathroom..'

"Ahh I'm sorry I said that!" He said seeing her head go down "please forgive me master..." Len sighed and blushed. "Ummm..h-how would you help."

He gulped, his cock being hard just by her looking at it, " u-umm.." Was all he said sitting up a bit on his knees but suddenly shifting and falling on her his cock touching her leg, and even with one of his hands on her breasts, "ahh I'm sorry!!"

He blushed a lot as well as it started rubbing against her leg more when he would move. Len leaned closer to where their lips would even almost touch.

His eyes widened even more as their lips touched against each other's, his tail wrapped around her leg. " master..." He pulled away as he decided to slowly pull her shirt up and slowly put a hand on her bare breasts.

He leaned over and started to kiss and suck on her nipple now, " have you ever...wanted this?" He asked putting a hand down her pants.

Amber gasped softly and moaned a little, blushing brightly at his attention to her nipple and she nodded softly, blushing more at his hand in her pants. "Y-Yes Len... Since I knew you were part human..."

" I've always been human haven't I?" He asked taking her nipple out of his mouth and leaned up as his hand started to tease the front of her panties while he just looked up at her.

"I don't really know much when I was younger, only some things but not a lot actually..." She shrugged and started to moved his fingers faster against the fabric in her pants, " what do you want me to do master?" He asked licking her nipples again.

"Umm...ok...master..." He sighed as his ears twitched, his breath becoming warm. He sat up and and got off of her, getting down on the floor to remove her pants, "am I doing it right?" He asked seeing her panties, "master seems wet..is that good?" He asked leaning in to smell her panties then lick the front of it.

Amber blushed brightly as he removed her pants and she trembled at his lick, blushing more as she began to pant softly, nodding. "Y-Yes... it's very good..."

Len just continued to lick the spot like it was even ice cream until she told him to do something else, his tongue going along her panties faster and at different angles, down times pressing the actual fabric against her wet core as his wet tongue went through it.

Len continued to do it with his paws on either side of him as he closed his eyes and continued looking like he was drinking from his bowl with his tongue like when he was smaller. His tongue always pressing up against hers.

Do what then master?" He asks sitting back and looking up at her, Len sighed and yawned leaning back a bit waiting for what she would want him to do then.

(Busy ><)

Back
Top Bottom