Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Neko (katisacat x wiki234)

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, "I miss you all the time..." He told her letting go and going on all fours on the floor just waiting for her now before he would follow.

Amber blushed softly and giggled, stroking his hair before standing up. "Awww. I'm sorry. I miss you too." She said as she stood up and went to the kitchen. "What are you hungry for?"

He smiled, and started following behind, looking around curiously again. "Mmm...maybe fish." His tail sways back and forth a bit excited that she would feed him.

He closed his eyes open ring his mouth with a cute little smile, wrapping his arms around one of her legs to if her again while she was at the fridge. He let go then followed, looking up and watching her cook it as his ears perked up to the sounds of the sizzling and his tail moved back and forth Brushing his tail against her leg every few minutes.

Amber shivered softly at the feeling of his tail and she chuckled softly to herself at how cute he was. Soon enough she'd finished cooking and handed him the plate onto the floor. "Careful, it's hot." She said.

He watched as she set it down and he could easily smell the warm fish still sizzling in front of him, it really was good and he did want to eat it but she did tell him it was hot, so he waited for a bit. The neko just looked at it almost staring at it for a bit. He really did want to and he was waiting for it to cool down, he couldn't really wait.

The neko gave a quick little poke at the skin of the fish, it was still hot...he continued to stare at it his mouth was just hung open showing his 4 cute little fangs. He felt his ears again, snapping out of it and looking over leaning against Amber as she was scratching. He always did like the scratches no matter when she would do it.

Amber smiled and kissed the top of his head as she scratched his ears for a while before stopping and saying. "I think the fish is cooled off now."

He turned with an excited smile, sitting down and slowly eating the fish. His ears twitched as he ate, his tail curling around himself a bit. Len was really liking it to be this more.

"I do, I get to eat when master gets home, and it's always good!" He looked over with a smile as his tail wrapped around her arm behind him from instinct. Len continued to eat a bit more of it until he would finish.

Len sighed and sat back leaning against her with his head on her chest when he he was done. He licked his mouth a bit and curled up against her a bit wanting to be closs for a bit. " is there anything you want me to do?" He asked wondering.

Amber blushed softly when his head touched her chest and she chuckled softly, shaking her head as she stroked his hair. "No, I'm fine." She said with a giggle.

Len laid back against her and just snuggled for a bit, his tail rubbing against her leg as it moved again. He gave a yawn and got on all fours. " so what does master wanna do then?"

He sighed and looked around wondering. Len stood up and stretched, slowly walking back to the couch now. He really didn't know what to do either though he also wanted to do things when he was younger like walking out and about the games they play in the park. The neko curled up a bit and just thought about before.

" I guess we can relax here for a while master..." He told her seeing that she was comfortable just staying there. "I'm fine with that..." He laid next to her, looking up at the ceiling for a bit while his tail was still moving around beside him just thinking about some things.

Amber fidgeted a little uncomfortably and she nodded. "O-Ok... I'm... going to the bathroom, I might be a bit." She said before standing and going into the bathroom and closing the door, not realizing it wasn't closed all the way she began to masturbate.

"Ok then that's fine." he shrugged and laid on his pack as he pawwed at the air like he did when he was little pretending to catch something. He didn't really seem to change much of what he did when he was bored than when he was younger. Len sighed stopping after a while looking over and seeing the door wasn't really closed, maybe she would know though he couldn't really see what she was doing because of the way he was laying down instead of sitting up.

Back
Top Bottom