Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Neko (katisacat x wiki234)

katisacat

Pulsar
Amber had just gotten home from school and walked through the front door, dropping her bag onto the kitchen table as she went to grab an apple. "I'm home!" She called to the only other resident of the house, her pet fox whom she had snuck home after a vacation. He'd been injured and she'd nursed him back to health.

Len yawned as he was bored at home all day laying on the couch again, luckily no one was home for now but he was bored and of course he couldn't come with her especially in a place like school his tail swayed next yo him beside him as he looked up at the ceiling thinking about Amber again and how he was here now. He gave a sigh and turned to his side closing his eyes and beginning to sleep before he turned and sat up again to hear the door and a familiar voice. He smiled of course happy to see his owner here now.

th

Amber walked to the back of the house while eating her apple, unaware that her little pet fox had turned into a neko.

The young neko continued to just sit there, his ears perking up once he hears the sound of walking into the house. He gave another yawn and scratched his ears for a moment stretching his arms and waiting for her to come into the room.

Amber walked into the room as she called. "Len! Where are... AH!" She stumbled back into the wall in shock as she saw a boy with fox ears and tail sitting on her bed.

The young neko leaned back with a bored sigh again finally turning when he heard his name seeing the human girl who took care of him. He jumped a bit as his ears perked up sharply hearing the noise of the wall when she bumped into it with surprise. " master is that you?" He asked with a smile " I'm glad your home!!" He tilted his head and closed his eyes smiling at her, finally standing up and looking over with a smile. " it was good to explore and I did sleep a lot!"

He opened his eyes as his tail started to move back and forth behind him idly, " it is you!" Len smiles happy that the human in front of him was the one who took care of him. " only one person who took care of me knows who I am..." He gave a bigger excited smile and slowly walked over hoping she would pet and scratch his ears.

He was finally standing in front though he did blush a bit feeling like he was just standing too close, backing away a bit. " I was already like this...." He told her not really knowing how he could answer that. " I got lost and hurt and I was there with blood and it was raining and a human picked me up and cared for me..."

Len looked over and sighed, " I was? Hmm guess I don't remember maybe because I was so young right?" He scratches tha back of his neck and smiles again, " I'm here for you and I'll do whatever you want from me.."

Len looked around the room as he scratches his ears though of course he still misses when she did it when he was younger. He gives a yawn showing his cute little fangs as he turns to sit on the couch again. "I'm glad masters home...I really do miss you when I'm alone."

He looks around again curiously though he has already known the house for a while. He always seemed curious even when he was still little. His ears perked up again as his tail swayed faster with the touch of her hand. Len smiles and leans toward her a bit.

He closed his eyes and smiles even more, liking the attention a lot like before. Len wrapped his tail around her arm just by instinct enjoying his ears.

I always like it..." He told her with a cute little face wanting her to not stop for a little while longer. Lens started to twitch showing how much he was enjoying it so much.

"What do you mean? You always leave me at home when you have to leave don't you?" He tilted his head as his tail unwrapped and started to move side to side slowly. Len kept his head on her shoulder and kept his smile.

" yay food!!!" He said laying down on her lap and putting his arms around his legs with a yawn. Lens tail started to wave back and forth above him.

Back
Top Bottom