Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Magic [Female x Whatever]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Meteorite
Howdy, I'm Bandit. I've been a member of Blue Moon before and wholeheartedly enjoyed my experiences here, however it unfortunately had to come to an abrupt stop as, a) duties to both school and a full time job consumed a majority of my time, and b) I acquired a boy-toy to be loyal to. While I still work between 40-50 hours a week, I have finished with my schooling and my S.O. and I have moved on with our lives. So, I'm back on the prowl for some good stress relieving RP, and a fun way to pass the time.

Here's a link to my F-list: yep!

I’m a pansexual female who’s more than willing to play with men, women, and ladies who happen to enjoy packing the heat. I also have a wild and frisky fascination for creatures that go bump in the night. From lumbering three-headed monsters, mischievous goblins, a mass of writhing tentacles, or even the average, not-so-threatening pooch or pony. For the most part I take the role of a humanoid female, futa, or monster girl.

As long as it fits within Blue Moon's guidelines, age doesn’t matter much to me. At heart I’m a switch, and will be very content to RP with dominate, submissive, or other switch parties. Though with that said, I don't tend to enjoy overly submissive partners - and please don't make me do bloody everything to progress our story forward.

Post length wise, I’m capable of writing anything from a couple of sentences to several meaty paragraphs. This is all dependent on my partner’s general post length, along with how invested I am in our work. I love a good plot, but I also really like sex scenes, and at the end of the day I’m here for the latter. Please don’t have me trudge through weeks of plot and fluff to be rewarded with only brief smutty goodness right at the end. I like my stories to have a plot with steamy sessions of intercourse sprinkled throughout the RP itself.

Please note, I will RP via PM, forum thread or e-mail (you will need to PM me for that), but not over an instant messenger program. Also, I tend to use drawn/anime pictures to portray my characters. I realize this isn't everyone's cup of tea - and if it's not yours, please inform me and I will happily provide you with a written description or a photo (if I locate one to my liking).

Most of my kinks are either a definite yes (anal sex, teasing, etc) or a definite no (vore, gore, watersports, etc), with some gray areas in-between (foot-play, transformation). Sometimes those middle things vary, but I will keep my partner informed if I feel we might be stumbling upon an "Oh shit, not feeling this right now," area. Just keep my F-list in mind.

And here some plots! Several are from my original thread, while others are new. I’ll add more over time as my unimaginative brain spews them out.

• An Unexpected Legacy

A young human, like many in this world, has never met their own birth father. And unfortunately, never will.

A succubus arrives at their home one evening, claiming said human is the only living heir to a demon lord (who happened to just kick the bucket). She explains that this human gets it all: their father’s underworld kingdom, his wealth, his servants and vast armies, and well, her. Regardless of the human’s decision (to readily claim right to their deceased father’s fortune, or try to shrug it off and continue to live their very normal human life) the succubus remains by their side. More succubi arrive throughout the course of the story, constructing a very flirty harem that seems to tease their new master/mistress to no end.

• Pokemon: XXX

This story (as one can assume from the title) takes place in the beloved Pokemon universe. I'd like this story to focus around a teenage girl, who has either just begun her Pokemon journey, or has already acquired a loyal team of monsters willing to battle by her side. If the former RP is chosen (I would love you forever), I'm looking for someone who can play the role of a "game master". Meaning, someone willing to not only be a possibly horny Pokemon professor, or a disgruntled rival/trainer, but also the Pokemon said girl encounters throughout the story, who'd much rather fuck her pretty mouth than fight. If the latter story is picked instead, then I'm searching for someone who's willing to RP as this lass' loving monsters (you may choose whatever Pokemon you fancy).

• Touch

A fidgety, introverted girl suddenly develops a very unfortunate magical ability: the power of instant sexual arousal. The most simple of touch (a bump on the shoulder, a brief handshake, etc) will trigger an individual/creature into obsessively wanting said girl until they are sexually satisfied. This of course changes her whole life. Will she find a way to control the power? Discover a way to rid the accursed magic from her body? Or will she succumb to the pleasure it brings, transforming herself into a sex-crazed slave?

• Good Boy

A young woman has just gotten out of the world’s most boring relationship. For years she settled for a plain man, living a very plain life, and experiencing very plain sex. She finally leaves him, getting herself a quaint apartment and weeks later, visits a local shelter to adopt a sweet and fluffy companion. Though she soon finds out that her pooch is quite the horn-dog.

See a plot that doesn't fit your fancy, but you'd still like to play with me? No problem! Just toss me a PM with your ideas and we'll chat it up!

I will admit the Legacy SL sounds nice-what guy wouldn't want a harem of various succubi? Too bad you don't RP using messengers though.

A lil bump ~

I was a little busy earlier this week, but I am now reading and replying to my PMs this evening! Thank you for those who were interested! ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom