Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A milf and a bbc, futa style (with FutaFanatic)

Jocelyn Hendricks drove on her way to the beach. She was taking her daughter Danny and Danny's friend to the beach for the summer. Both girls had begged for a beach trip, and Jocelyn decided she could use a vacation herself. So they'd packed up the minivan and headed off. It was only a few minutes longer until the y reached the destination. Having been in the car for most of the day. "Are you girls excited?" Jocelyn asked , turning around to look at the two girls. She hadn't spent much time with Danny's friend before. But she seemed like a nice girl. No to mention it would be good to get out of the house for a change. Jocelyn hadn't been as active anymore since her husband Sam died a few years back. It would also give her a chance to wear the new bikini she'd bought a few months ago.

They soon arrived at the nice hotel right on the beach. a valet came to pick up the vehicle, and Jocelyn went inside to check in. They were going to be staying in a nice villa. Jocelyn's husband had let her a huge life insurance policy. so they had the money to afford such things. Soon, the three women were on their way to the hotel room. Once inside, the bell hop dropped off all of their items. Jocelyn tipped him and then turned to the gils. "So ladies? What are we going to do first?"

RE: A milf and a bbc, futa style

Jenny Caiden Smiled, talking with her friend most of the way, enjoying the idea of going on a trip with her friend and the mother. She was simply happy to be away from home to enjoy a lavish vacation with her bestie Kim. And when the opportunity came up in a conversation and the mother approved, Jenny hopped right in. So when the mother asked about their excitement both of them couldn't help but let out a giggle and nod, in unisoon giving her a "Yeah!"

Once they were brought to their room Jenny explored it for a moment to see just how the sleeping arrangements would be made. Once she got a good idea of it she dove right into her bag and fished out her own bikini, smiling a bit before looking to the women."Care to go for a swim right now?"She asked, Kim smiling some but shook her head"I think I wanna just lay out in the sun.."Kim pointed out as she left to go slip into her own bikini." What about you miss Hendricks...?" Jenny asked.

Jocelyn had gone into her room to change. So laid out all of her stuff, before putting on a bikini of her own. Coming back out she looked at the girl's. "You don't want to go swim at all dear?" Jocelyn asked Kim. "Oh well. I plan on taking a dip myself." She looked at Jenny and smiled. "Mind if I join you dear? I'd hate to come all the day down here and never enjoy the water at all." She said to her daughter's friend. "Though I may need your help later with some sun tan lotion."

Jocelyn walked out and onto the beach. The weather was very warm, but not ungodly hot thankfully. Which meant that the sand wasn't a hot stove like it could often feel like. Jocelyn waked across and to a point near the water. She set down her bag and her sandals. before she began to wade in.

Kim smiled a bit and nodded."I will..just gonna soak in the sun out on the sand for a while.."She assured her mother as she now left to get herself changed once Jenny returned frm getting changed. Once they were ready they followed the older woman to the beach, humming happily along the way. When they made it, Kim laid out a towel and lathered herself in lotion with Jenny's help.

Once she settled herself on the towel Jenny followed Jocelyn with a bit of a smile, letting her feet soak in the water before she moved deeper into the water until it came up to her waist.

Jocelyn loved the way the clear blue water felt against her skin. It had been a long time since she had taken a good vacation. She needed this a lot more than any other the two girls did. She swam just a bit deeper until the water came up her ample breasts. Feeling the water cover her, she smiled.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Jocelyn asked Jenny. "I'm glad you could come along with us. I know that Kim wanted you to. But I think it's also nice to have a chance to get to know you as well. I haven't really had much chance to talk with you."

Jenn smiled a bit when Jocelyn expressed how happy she was to have the teen tag along. But she was a bit surprised when it seemed the older woman seemed to have an interest to talk with her."Well just what is it you wanted to talk about?"She asked softly with a bit of a smile. While the woman was older, Jenny had to admit that the milf looked stunning. But that aside, Jenny looked around them for a moment before she began to swim around the milf.

"And you look sexy in that outfit Miss Hendricks.." She praised with a soft smile.

Jocelyn smiled at her daughter's friend. She seemed like a nice girl. "I don't know dear. Tell me what you'd like to do while we're here?" Jocelyn said as they swam together. "I know Kim just wants to roast all day, but is that what you want to do? I'm sure we could always go shopping, mini-golfing, parasailing, hang-gliding or whatever you want to do. Just say the word."

The older mom loved how the water felt. She couldn't help but blush at the young girl's comment. "Thank you dear. You're very sweet. And you're pretty cute yourself. You must have to beat the boy's off with a stick."

she smiled when the attention was brought to her and the woman had asked what it was she would like to do during their vacation. Jenny had no clue what she wanted to do, she just knew she wanted to enjoy herself while she was away from home and with people who were practically considered her second family.

"I'm up for nything really.."The girl pointed out before shooting Jocelyn a smile."A little but I don't like boys all that much.."

"OH?" Jocelyn said with surprise. "<A girl like you surely has plenty of suitors. But that's okay. Boy's can be dumb some times. So I understand if you're not that into them." Jocelyn liked Jenny. She seemed like a nice girl.

Suddenly feeling hot, Jocelyn turned to Jenny and smiled. "I'm going to go inside for a minute and get a drink. I'll let Kim know on the way in." The older milf then began to swim in, until she could walk up. She told Kim she was going inside, before she walked into their villa. Wrapping a towel around herself, Jocelyn took a bottle of water from the fridge and sipped on it. Looking out across the ocean as she did. It was such a nice day out.

Jenny smiled a bit more when the woman expressed some sort of enjoyment or understanding of how she thought. But Jenny knew she didn't understand completely., afterall no one knew she had a cock between her slender legs.

Though when Jocelyn left Jenny followed behind, snatching a drink from the fridge."Wanna swim a bit more or catch some sun?"The girl asked as she made her way to the door, waiting to see what the woman would do. While Kim was busy soaking in the rays Jenny was all or spending time with the milf, enjoying the company.

Jocely smiled at Jenny. "I don't know dear. I don't have any plans. Is there anything you'd like tot do? I was thinking about maybe sitting inside for a few and doing some reading. But if you'd like to do something together, I'm open to options." The milf said.

Looking down, she just happened to notice that something about Jenny's bikini bottom looked off. Like it wasn't on right. But she didn't make any mention of it. Jocelyn knew how girls could be sometimes, having been one herself a long time ago. So she didn't want to embarrass Jenny by accident. But there was just something about the girl that didn't' add up. She wasn't like all of Kim's other friends.

Jenny smiled a bit when the option was left up to her, the girl looking around a bit as she thought it over. In the meantime however she noticed the milf look down at her crotch, leaving the girl to smile and turn away as she moved to the sliding door which looked out to the beach.Well we could always just relax and watch a movie or maybe go out and explore or something...I don't really know what to do right t the moment...Just nie to actually be away from home with my best friend and yourself.."

"A movie actually sounds great!." Jocelyn said. "I don't really want to soak in too much sun this early. I know Kim is already burning herself. But I'm not really one to tan myself to death. So why don't we chill and see what the hotel cable has to offer movie wise. "

Jocelyn went and sat down on the couch. She grabbed the remote and flipped through the movies, before she finally settled on one that interested her. Still in her wet bikini, she smiled at Jenny and motioned her over. "Come on dear. You can sit down. I promise I won't bite."

Jenny smiled a bit when the woman agreed to relaxing and watching a movie for a bit. She knew Kim would be coming in soon as well to cool off and join them. Afterall Kim wasn't too keen on getting herself too burnt up. So until then Jenny would spend some time with the milf, loving her company.

When Jocelyn joked Jenny giggled."I can't promise I won't "She teased with a smile as she took a seat beside the older woman.

Jocelyn smiled and turned on the movie. As it progressed, she felt herself snuggle up to Jenny without thinking. It had been so long since she last had any real contact, Jocelyn couldn't help but get closer to the young girl.

As the movie progressed, Jocelyn began to drift off to sleep. What little sun she had been exposed to had sapped her strength. She rested her head on Jenny's shoulder as the sleep came.

Jenny smiled and welcomed it as Jocelyn moved closer, the teen wrapping an arm around the milf as she relaxed a bit more and enjoyed the movie. And once Jocelyn fell asleep, Jenny giggled lightly as she gently rubbed the womn's side and closed her eyes, relaxing there in the peace and quiet.

Jocelyn was fast asleep. But for some odd reason, she was having the strangest dream. She was being approached by a dark individual. She couldn't make out their appearance of anything about them. Except that they had a huge penis. What was commonly referred to as a big black cock. Having not had sex in a while, the dream version of Jocelyn opened her legs and eagerly welcomed the potential lover into herself.

Back in the real world, the sleeping Jocelyn began to moan softly to herself. "Oh YES!!! Give me that BBC!!!" She moaned aloud, her nipples becoming hard as her dream became more and more intense.

(I apologize for the delay..just had some major rl things come up lately..)

Jenny was still fast asleep, only to have been woken up shortly after by the woman's shouting. Jenny had been awake just enough to understand what she was saying. and with a giggle she licked her lips, gently trying to shake the woman awake from her obviously pleasant slumber.

((no worries.))

Jocelyn was busy sleeping when she suddenly felt herself shaken awake. She looked around and with an embarrassed look, realized from Jenny's expression that she had been sleep talking.

"Sorry about that." The mom said, wiping the drool from her lips. "What was I saying?"

Jenny giggled a bit when she spoke, the girl licking her lips a bit, eager to hear what the woman was dreaming about."Ohh nothing..just something like getting some BBC.."She teased, not seeming to worried or intent on hiding anything.

Jocelyn was a little shocked and bewildered. She was surprised she had said such things. But there was no hiding it. "Sorry about that." She said, sitting up straight. "Really vivid dream. I don't even know exactly what I was imagining. Just that I was having sex with someone who was really well hung. That, and the person was obviously dark skinned."

Jocelyn looked at Jenny and smiled, her eyes noticing the bulge in the girl's swimsuit. Wondering what it was.

She licked her lips a bit as she listened to the woman explain what was going on in her dream and despite the growing bulge in her pants Jenny smiled."Oh? How long has it been since you had a good fuck?" Jenny asked, moving herself closer to the woman.

Jocelyn frowned and looked at the floor. It was odd to chat with her daughter's friend about such a personal subject. But there was no use trying to be chased. Jocelyn had always been a pretty open woman. "It's been.....a while." She admitted. "I've never bothered trying to find anyone else since Kim's dad died. So I probably should really consider getting back out there. "

The teen shook her head some and released a sigh when Jocelyn pointed out her lack of a sex life. And when she mentioned needing to get back out there she giggled some."Oh? why not right here with me?"She offered, her hands slowly moving along the woman's upper thigh

Jocelyn laughed, embarrassed. "No offense dear," She commented, trying not to feel awkward by the girl's advances. "But I'm straight dear. I've never really had any interest in any pussy except my own. So I doubt there's much you could do to satisfy me. But I appreciate the offer."

Back
Top Bottom