Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want a son (celebstars x SarenArterius)

SarenArterius

Planetoid
Alexander, son of Amanda Seyfried, a well known actress, had a great life. His mother's fame meant he could have anything! And at his age, 15, he already knew how to act as a grown up. In fact even his body was very well developed for his age.

He lives with his mother and father, but sometimes, specially during holidays, he spends his days at his grandparents home. He has many friends near by and its so close to the beach he always has a great time there. After three weeks out he comes home.

He arrives, with his bags in hand and walks to the door. "Hey! Its me! Anybody home?" Alexander yells, walking up the stairs to his room. Suddenly he hears a small sobbing sound. He opens the door to his parents room to see his mother crying "Mother! WHats wrong? " He says sitting next to her and laying a hand on her back

Amanda's life was perfect, she was young, beautiful, work was easy, no more auditions, in fact, she was at the stage where producers and directors were ringing her for work. This morning, before her son arrived home, the mother was cooking breakfast for her husband when he came downstairs.

Despite being a young couple and having a son while they were young, they both made good of themselves and were soul mates. So Amanda thought. She believed she could of shared anything with Michael, tell him anything, or give him anything. Which brought up the conversation of a baby while she handed him some crispy bacon. Sitting opposite him with the kitchen table between the pair, she had an eager smile on her face. "I think we should have another child" she said, only to see his face seem shocked, his body language distant and his mouth stop chewing the bacon.

Amanda wasn't unreasonable, but the way he reacted upset her. "The way we have wasted our lives already?" She stood up, not liking the way he was speaking about their son.

After an blazing argument, the mother went upstairs while her husband went to work.

Half an hour later, she heard her son call out before coming in to her room, sitting on her bed and resting a hand on her back. "Don't worry" she said, wiping her eyes, her cheeks were red, stained with tears. "How was your stay with your grandparents? They always spoil you" a laughter left her with another cry.

Alexander laughs a little replying with almost a whisper "Fine..." but seeing her cry again he ignored the question and got up to go get some tissues. He came back and gave them to his mother.

"Come on mom... what's wrong?" He said with a concerned smile as he sat next to her again and kissed her cheek gently

Taking the tissues from him, she sat up, back against the headboard of the bed. "I wanted another baby but your dad didn't like the idea"

Alexander looked down thinking about that idea and then moved to be next to his mom "Don't be sad mother, I'm sure dad simply didn't think much about it" Alexander spoke but uncertain if that was the case. He too was uncertain if it was a good idea... did he want to have a brother or a sister? He was unsure... maybe it would be cool! Have someone to play with or teach a few things... But if dad didn't want it, it probably wouldn't happen. He was always so certain of his choices! But Alexander felt sorry for his mother, such a beautiful and talented woman left in tears. What could he do? She really seemed to want this...

"You really want a baby? I don't know what I can do to make you happy, mother..." He said holding her hand. He then started thinking and an idea came to his mind. He looked down to his pants and then shrugged off the idea. But soon it came back. Was it wrong? It would work... And his mother sure was hot so it couldn't be a bad experience right? No one needed to know and it would get his mother what she wanted... and maybe what he wanted? "Mother... I have an idea but... I dont know what you might think." Alexander said looking at his mother

He go on his knees on the bed and stood in front of his mother taking a deep breath. He then pulled down both his pants and underwear, leaving his "member" hanging in front of his mother. It wasn't erect at the moment but still it was lenghty "It works... And I can do it mother. For you."

"No he did think about it alright, he called you a waste of his life." She said, which may not have been the best thing to tell her son. Holding his hand, her thumb rubbed softly against his skin in a loving way.

"I do really want a baby!" She sat up, perked up almost that she could persuade her son. "Being a mother for me is the best job in the world, look how I raised you in to a man nearly" a hand cupped his cheek. "I want to experience it all over again. The late night feeding, first day at school, birthday parties, all if it!" Looking around, her smile beaming across her face was enough to show anyone in the world she was ready for another child.

"You have an idea?" Amanda tilted her head, wiping away the last tear. "Might think of what?" Seeing him stand on his knees on the bed in front of her, she watched her son expose himself with his length, telling her he could do it for her.

Her face dropped, her mouth wide open at his size, which was bigger than his father! Then her eyebrows dropped above her eyes, giving an angry look. This was wrong and she couldn't believe her son could be so disgusting. About to yell at him, her stomach turned, almost like she was nervous, but about what? That maybe it could actually happen?

Amanda was left speechless.

"If dad thinks I'm a waste in his life... then let me prove him wrong. " Alexander said pulling the skin of his cock to expose the head " He left you in tears but I won't mother..." Alexander said sliding his hand on his mother's leg "I know you must be angry and choked... but what else can you do? What can I do? If he won't do it... then I must be the man here and make you happy"

Alexander sat and threw away his pants and underwear leaving him only with a shirt. He pulled himself up the bed to sit next to his mother. Her stare was making his cock grow harder and longer "Let me give you a son..." Alexander said kissing her cheek

Back
Top Bottom